User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Feb 2007, 21:48   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Text messages

Does anyone else store them? Obviously with phones generally going from 10 -> 50 -> 200 -> 200+++ storage capacity, its become easy to lock, or not delete the messages that you particularly like for whatever reason.

Sadly with my phone theres no easy TRANSFER MESSAGES TO FILE option in the phone so i either have to lose them, or type them in manually to text files. I can be too sentimental to throw things out, so this usually takes ****ing hours.

The funny thing is some of the messages you read back on after a few months / years and lol at.

So basically

SHARE YOUR FUNNY TEXT MESSAGES HERE

danny - between me and u though hell probs tell u anyway. he got chucked out of the beat, had a verbal with the bouncers. walked home though he went on magical mystery tour of country roads while texting claire with some abuse. (From mate 1, talking about mate 2's 6 hour walk home on new years eve)

gavin - my head is pounding, i was so ****in hungry that i had 2 large shish kebabs b4 i got in a taxi, i didnt realise how pissed i was until i woke up there with sore head (after a night out where i fell asleep with my head on the bar and didnt get kicked out for some reason. i also tried to pull a female wrestler)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 21:53   #2
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Text messages

I think you maybe had to be there?
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 22:17   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like to keep my old text messages so when Im bored and on a bus or train I can read them and make myself feel popular.

My current phone has in the inbox 490 messages, the first in November, the most recent 5 minutes ago. Periodically when it gets to the 500 number I chop my messages down to 250 or so.

"I finally bummed her! Took a few drinks so she might hurt in the morning but I don't care I can go to sleep a happy man. x"

The x is just a thing me and my friends do, but I got this message in class today at about 10am, I just burst out laughing. If you knew the story you would get it I guess
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 23:13   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Patrick - I'm watching Dutch football.. Heerenveen v PSV. There is a black guy on one of the teams. As if there are any black people in the Netherlands.

Aileen - Hey no worries anytime! I thought u were leavin later so was susprised the flat was empty when i got up! It was great meetin u. Hope u had fun dancin wi pete! x

Elke - JA DUL... WAAR????

Erlend - God jul til deg og din familie! Haper du far en fin jul!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 23:30   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't have a mobile phone since almost a year. I can recommend anyone to throw away that annoying piece of shit. Going outside the house wherever is so much more sweeter now, plus you don't have to worry about it's whereabouts.

Just give it a shot for a week to start with!
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 23:38   #6
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

mine doesn't ring often anyway; I only use it for important things.
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 23:38   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not possible. i cant go to the shitter without it

Unread 27 Feb 2007, 00:13   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's probably easier to not use a mobile phone if you have no friends and noone ever rings or contacts you, am i rite SS
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 00:22   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I used to have all the smses of me and my gf stored which we sent over a period of a year to eachother ... if you read them you could see the start of a flourishing relationship .. 1.8k+ texts it were, but unfortunately during a back-up, everything was ironically lost..
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 00:41   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ok, here are a few I have saved from quite a long time ago:

(both from same person):
hello.In so bloody drunk its unbelievable.husb my housemates oculy.uve not made up for it.Anyway,went to drovl but it was really good.Sorry fro waakin x x x x x

am t frank cul . Hat to work tonne and do work but i shouldmt gate crashed houses party. Doh! Netsy i. Xxx

And more recently I got this off a gay mate of mine:

Dont tell anyone... I'm gonna go down on you! And you're gonna love it. But it's only going to be long enough to let youstart enjoying it. Then I'm going to come back up again and **** you big time
Yours Sincerely petrol prices xx

I've got a shit load of dirty ones and sweet ones saved other than those...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 01:05   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i havent a dash of sentimentality in my body, so no saved txt messages for me
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 01:54   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Dont tell anyone... I'm gonna go down on you! And you're gonna love it. But it's only going to be long enough to let youstart enjoying it. Then I'm going to come back up again and **** you big time
Yours Sincerely petrol prices xx
That's great, what did you say, what happened!?
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 02:08   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

text messages are the new poetry

Unread 27 Feb 2007, 04:38   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rich - "chuck a can of coke in the fridge for me, im craving"

good times.
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 09:47   #15
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

"cat is on my lap now. she is a bootifal" (from a 6yr old kid using my mum's phone with a little help, talking about my cat)

"when you're done ****ing your neighbour come get me some scans bitch" (from Vanquisher whilst playing spaceminers)

"tux i am lost and dont know my way home" from ZoDraCk - a romanian guy who didn't understand that i didnt know wtf he lived.

...best one ever though has got to be when a random girl sent me a topless pic (in 2005 i think?), i have no idea who she was, never seen her in my life, but everytime my phone beeps i hope its her lol...

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 09:54   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It's probably easier to not use a mobile phone if you have no friends and noone ever rings or contacts you, am i rite SS

Pretty accurate except for my girlfriend who couldn't stop texting me, so there you go

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 27 Feb 2007 at 11:04.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 10:46   #17
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

From someone I know vaguely

"Dude, I'm walking your sister home atm, we're so getting it on tonight"

I replied.

"Good for you. I don't have a sister though "

Got a classic "Sorry, wrong number" reply. Jolly times.
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 13:06   #18
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I keep blank text messages. They're succinct.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 13:17   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My phone keeps pretty much an unlimited number of texts, there're on the edge of 10,000 sent and received in there at the mo spanning 18 months. I think the best ones I get are probably from my dad. For example, upon Liverpool defeating the 'giants' that are Wigan a while back, I received some hours later the simple text:

"CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!"
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 15:27   #20
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

"aaaah u sound really creepy!"

"I have alot of time for curry"

I try my best not to text as I find it annoying. MUCH MUCH MUCH easier to call someone.
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 17:54   #21
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

amusing ones ...(only because i got them and could do nothing about their requests)

(with the round starting in 2 hrs)
*can u get a credit for (name withheld), its really urgent*

*not at the moment i'm at a wedding reception in holland*
(i'm uk based)

and...
*get on irc now .. i need to talk to you about transfering the bots*

*cant just now.. i'm half way up a mountain in Austria*
(i was .. having a lovely picnic at the time)

sweet one..

*sorry, its fog bound here, all flights are canceled, i dont think i'll be back today* (after he'd been away for 3mths)

only to have him turn up 1 min later... utter utter (bleep)

Have to admit the best in error i've heard.. was on my answer phone.

hey chris, shes drunk and giving me a blow job .. (complete with sounds)... must have put the phone down .. cos it went on for as long as my answer phone would record.

i sms'd back ..
Nice answer phone message, sounds like u were having a good time. Who are you?

(i saved it as a sound file and blue toothed it accross to a few people who wanted to use it as ring tone)

i got no reply :-(
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 19:33   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

a big **** you to nodrog