User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Feb 2007, 18:13   #1
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point
Long time no see.

just popped on irc to say hi, lasted like 1 minute in #vampy before deffeh banned me.

Nothing changes does it?
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 18:18   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Long time no see.

i have no idea what you're talking about

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 18:20   #3
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

* You were kicked from #vampy by Deffeh (eh-aw)

Hmn, maybe i imagined it?
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 18:23   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh that.

Unread 25 Feb 2007, 18:24   #5
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

still holding some kind of a grudge?
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 18:26   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

wait, who are you?

Unread 25 Feb 2007, 18:27   #7
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

I'm me, always have been.
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 18:27   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

whats this thread about then

Unread 25 Feb 2007, 18:29   #9
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

Life, the Universe and Everything.
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 18:30   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Henry's Cat must be called in, for such a discussion.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 19:33   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

This thread does not amuse me.
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 21:27   #12
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWoodster
Must be the ass cos it aint the face
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 09:42   #13
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

:blink:
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 09:51   #14
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I read that one 2 weeks ago
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 17:11   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I read that one 2 weeks ago
Impossible! This thread isn't two weeks old!
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 13:21   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I recognise the avatar but I'm at a loss myself. But I'm sure you're lovely.
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 14:47   #17
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
dawoodster, tell us a little about your history within the gd community. i have never heard of you.
not surprising, i wasn't very active on GD, mainly stuck to irc.

I played r3 through to r10, possibly r12 i can't remember.
Was at a lot of i-series events i7/8/9/10 etc.
Was in a few alliances, FuriousAngels, NoS, Elysium etc.
Used to hang out on irc with Kurashima, Rha, Hinch, Vampy, Forest, Game, Denial, Yahwe, Oreo etc.
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 15:16   #18
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

Quote:
well here's a quick update.

kura left because of yahwe. yahwe wishes you hadn't named name dropped him just now because he likes to pretend he never played planetarion. game doesn't have much time for the internet because he's busy down the gym. with men. getting hot. vampy and i are getting married shortly so back off. unless madi calls. then i have a decision to make.
ooh, I forgot several names to "drop", can't believe ! forgot madi!, what a babe.
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 15:19   #19
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

nope, never had it, sorry.
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 16:52   #20
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
not surprising, i wasn't very active on GD, mainly stuck to irc.

I played r3 through to r10, possibly r12 i can't remember.
Was at a lot of i-series events i7/8/9/10 etc.
Was in a few alliances, FuriousAngels, NoS, Elysium etc.
Used to hang out on irc with Kurashima, Rha, Hinch, Vampy, Forest, Game, Denial, Yahwe, Oreo etc.

hi
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 17:09   #21
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

hi
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 18:12   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
kura left because of yahwe.
Going from a column entry on a FM site I stumbled over a few months ago, Kura seems to think that the "x: cost, y: cost, z: priceless" advertising format is one of the funniest things ever to exist.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote