User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Dec 2007, 18:56   #1
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Best rep thread ever

So it's finally possible to see who you get your rep from or lose it to. Brilliant.

My best ones were from Yahwe and TK. Yahwe anon neg-repped me in an old thread because I mocked him in a new one. Diddums
Best of all though I'd correctly guessed single every time he'd repped me and repped hm back with the exact same text. Including the blank neg in an old thread trick. I know it's a bit internet-sad but that makes me happy.

TK's was genuinely lolsome. He anon neg repped a post I made about him pretending to be someone else by using the personal pronoun he instead of I. (Rep for this post was "ohmygod he was joking you idiot") Congrats on being shit like Yahwe on the internet TK!

So anyone else whose rep panel has taken on a little more meaning now that all the cats are running free?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2007, 19:19   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best rep thread ever

strongly pro

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2007, 19:23   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A third of my negative rep is from the Master of cool Silver(cock)smoke(r).
Unread 31 Dec 2007, 19:27   #4
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Yahwe is way more frustrated then I expected. It's actually quite funny because I never expected that pretty much all childish crap came from him. Maybe I overestimated him.

Most of GD actually never repped me at all, which is surprising, considering the quality of some of my posts. You guys have a thicker skin then I thought, except Yahwe.

Last edited by Alessio; 31 Dec 2007 at 20:52.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2007, 22:08   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

5 of my last 6 negreps were from Yahwe.

Two of them were somewhat justfiable, the other 3 ridiculous.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 02:22   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pretty much all of my neg reps are from Yahwe

It's also nice to be confirmed that in that post he negged me for that i retalinegged him for i was right that it was him

****ing owned.

Last edited by Deepflow; 1 Jan 2008 at 02:30.
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 04:47   #7
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yeah, I felt an extraordinary sense of satisfaction about that too. It's slightly worrying.

edit: I just realised it's because I now know he's not as smart as he thinks he is. Worry over.

Last edited by Achilles; 1 Jan 2008 at 04:57.
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 11:18   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, it's just crazy that non-mods haven't been able to see rep while we have. Nice to see the powers that be have finally fixed it.

I haven't got any interesting neg rep so
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 12:03   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Most of my neg-rep where from yahwe too.

However, Im not shocked my this.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 17:55   #10
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Same for me. Yahwe has been a constant neg repper.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 18:19   #11
Kenny

It was Yahwe that negrepped me for my tribute to Phil O'Donnell.

Absolute cock, tbh.

Other than that my negreps have been fairly justified.

Edit: Can somebody remove his negrep privileges?

Last edited by Kenny; 1 Jan 2008 at 18:21. Reason: Added info
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 18:37   #12
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
the chances of him continuing are pretty small.
Anonymity is a mighty fine way of getting away with being a tool, tis true.
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 19:19   #13
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

hmm, I was wondering who my last neg rep was from, it seemed quite silly. Hi horn how're you doing man?
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 19:21   #14
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

As a matter of interest is there anyone at all who managed even 1 pos rep from Yahwe?
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 20:09   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

8 neg rep, 6 of them from yahwe
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 21:08   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

None of them were much of a surprise but it seems Yahwe didn't negrep me!
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 22:07   #17
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Most of GD actually never repped me at all, which is surprising, considering the quality of some of my posts. You guys have a thicker skin then I thought, except Yahwe.
It's the kissing ladies.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 22:52   #18
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I was surprised by the originator of a couple of reps, both positive and negative. I haven't had any rep from Yahwe though.

I personally think no good will come of us knowing who's repping us but most people seemed to want it so whatever.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 00:02   #19
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

To be honest I've always thought if you aren't prepared to stand behind your opinion you should keep it to yourself. For example, I've always thought Yahwe a supercilious prig and I don't care who knows it.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 00:04   #20
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

I've never been neg-repped by yahwe that I can see, does that mean I win?
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 00:07   #21
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
To be honest I've always thought if you aren't prepared to stand behind your opinion you should keep it to yourself. For example, I've always thought Yahwe a supercilious prig and I don't care who knows it.
You arent prepared to stand by your own principles either it seems, since you never signed the neg rep you left me back in november.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 00:12   #22
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

I don't have a neg for you on my panel but you can rest assured if I didn't sign it, it was an oversight. Let's be frank though, I've been more than happy to call you a prat, to your face, on many occasions over the years.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 00:53   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
I've never been neg-repped by yahwe that I can see, does that mean I win?
no it means you lose
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 03:14   #24
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's nice to see the anonymous appreciators. Out of three negative reps only one came from yahwe. Actually I neg repped him a while ago and he sent me a message asking me to quit such a silly game instead of retaliating through neg reps. I may be one of his favourites! But if I were going to elope with one of you, based on our mutual positive reps, it would be horn.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 10:17   #25
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

since i ignore all the pos/neg reps from this section of the forums, and wear the ones from the others with pride, for i believe that if i have been neg or pos repped elsewhere, i have struck a chord in somewhere within the player enough to move them to act, from this section i ignore them as they are mostly about the spelling and grammer

since a neg/pos rep means someone has read/listened to your point of view, it has been heard, and wether they agree with you or not, that is the most important thing.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 10:23   #26
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i'd guesstimate around 60% of yahwe's negrep to people is justifiable
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 10:27   #27
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

btw : i am the first to admit my spelling and grammer suck.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 10:40   #28
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
You arent prepared to stand by your own principles either it seems, since you never signed the neg rep you left me back in november.
You are hardly one to talk...
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 11:10   #29
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I don't have a neg for you on my panel
How do you get the panel back? Mine disappeared a while ago
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 11:23   #30
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Best of all though I'd correctly guessed single every time he'd repped me and repped hm back with the exact same text. Including the blank neg in an old thread trick. I know it's a bit internet-sad but that makes me happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
It's also nice to be confirmed that in that post he negged me for that i retalinegged him for i was right that it was him
It's this kind of terrible behaviour that makes the argument for anonymous-rep stronger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i'd guesstimate around 60% of yahwe's negrep to people is justifiable
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 12:58   #31
Dark_Mage
I wish I was a Commander

Dark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud of

I don't post enough to get much rep of any kind. I've only got one negative one and it was from Yahwe. He didn't give a reason.
Dark_Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 13:00   #32
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
since i ignore all the pos/neg reps from this section of the forums, and wear the ones from the others with pride, for i believe that if i have been neg or pos repped elsewhere, i have struck a chord in somewhere within the player enough to move them to act, from this section i ignore them as they are mostly about the spelling and grammer

since a neg/pos rep means someone has read/listened to your point of view, it has been heard, and wether they agree with you or not, that is the most important thing.
I have an almost erotic urge to anonomously neg-rep you with the message 'tl,dr'.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 13:00   #33
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
btw : I am the first to admit my spelling and grammer suck.

Unread 2 Jan 2008, 13:02   #34
All Systems Go

Does anyone have any rep that is falsely signed?
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 13:28   #35
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It's this kind of terrible behaviour that makes the argument for anonymous-rep stronger
Not at all. The only reason I neg-repped Yahwe was because he didn't sign and moreover tried his very best to hide the fact the fact that it was him repping me. If he had signed then I would absolutely not have re-repped him. In fact I think it's fair to say about 90-95% of my reps given are positive. At the moment I only have 1 neg on my sent panel (Yahwe) but 10 in my received one, with 3 greys.

It's the kind of shit behaviour demonstrated by yourself and Yahwe that is harmful. Your mutual obsessions with having green dots and being internet popular can be beyond sad at times and is certainly detrimental to the development of open and interesting debate.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 13:28   #36
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go

brave man died along... 1 Jan 2008 18:26 KoeN hahaha gd1 -anonymous
thats falsly signed
In the past Im sure ive had a couple but theres no *real* ones on the current set that are displayed where someone claims to be another
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 13:29   #37
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila
How do you get the panel back? Mine disappeared a while ago
I've found that changing skins changes the numbers and types of rep you can see in your User CP. Try that.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 13:30   #38
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I sometimes PM people when I find grammatic or orthograhic errors in their posts. Why neg rep them? First you exclude them because of their spelling then you find yourself searching ebay for gas chambers and free plots of land in Poland.

Anyway, I'll repeat it here for mistwraith: it's grammar!
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 14:37   #39
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

Yup, Furball likes to negrep people pretending he's Yahwe.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 14:53   #40
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Alki negrepped me and signed it Kargool.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 14:59   #41
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

In his defence though, Alki has never been the sharpest tool in the shed.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 16:08   #42
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Sadly when I get anonymously negrepped here I immediately delete my post most of the time, because I fear being disliked. After a post gets deleted you still keep the reppoint but the negrep dissapears from the list. So can anybody just say he negrepped my post on the "tribute to a footballer" thread? I'm curious. Given the amount of points it took I made a bet and figured it was Kargool. Would be a shame to find out it wasn't Kargool after all.

Also these were pretty funny:
Tietäjä - For being anonymously negrepped on the thread, I've decided to anonymously negrep people posting to the thread. (You must be blushing right now!)
aNgRyDuCk - right so ND's ineffectiveness is Duck's fault LOL get a clue (Third person speaking about yourself is so awesome!)

Also weird to see that like 60% of the negreps aren't from regular posters, actually from posters I've never read a single post from on GD.

edit: I also got 2 from Yahwe, can I joined the club now?

Last edited by Sharur; 2 Jan 2008 at 16:18.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 16:16   #43
Tomkat

Quote:
It's the kind of shit behaviour demonstrated by yourself and Yahwe that is harmful. Your mutual obsessions with having green dots and being internet popular can be beyond sad at times and is certainly detrimental to the development of open and interesting debate.
What on earth, where did that come from

I was just pointing out that "rep-retals" are pretty shit and immature and if people are doing them with "anonymous" rep then it can only get worse when you know who's repping you.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 16:22   #44
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I was just pointing out that "rep-retals" are pretty shit and immature and if people are doing them with "anonymous" rep then it can only get worse when you know who's repping you.
I'm waiting for Kenny to make up my mind of this matter.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 16:34   #45
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
What on earth, where did that come from

I was just pointing out that anonymous (Yahwe) or third person (you) rep is just as shit, if not worse. At least now people's opinions will be out in the open. Most would consider that a good thing for an internet discussion forum...

As I said, my response to Yahwe was based solely on the fact that he was trying to disguise the fact it was him who was repping me.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 16:39   #46
All Systems Go

I'm pretty sure I have signed every piece of rep I have given.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 17:38   #47
Tomkat

Quote:
I was just pointing out that anonymous (Yahwe) or third person (you) rep is just as shit, if not worse. At least now people's opinions will be out in the open. Most would consider that a good thing for an internet discussion forum...
The third-person rep wasn't stupid. Hark back to the post and you'll see it was completely justified. TomKat can't help it if he refers to himself in the third person.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 17:47   #48
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Writing a rep comment in third person is quite brilliant to be honest.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 19:05   #49
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
brave man died along... 1 Jan 2008 18:26 KoeN hahaha gd1 -anonymous
thats falsly signed
In the past Im sure ive had a couple but theres no *real* ones on the current set that are displayed where someone claims to be another
I had that one too
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 19:31   #50
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Heheh. I read that as "the fact it was [yahwe] who was raping [or rapping] me."

I more or less agree with Achilles' point. I think it's wise to protect the forum from devolving into a some kind of LOLcats appreciation society, but I see a few posters using the reputations facility not to soley punish spammers and those who post the same joke every f ucking year, for example, (hi theam) but to persistently punish those who think and live differently from themselves. This, then, can create a hostile environment which normally leads to closed and elitist discussions and, as of late, few discussions.

For example, quite a while ago one of the GD regulars did start to post on plastic brilliance, quite often attacking some of the users because he did not agree with the way they were living their life, but eventually he stopped because I started to delete his posts, among other reasons I'm sure. (I was a moderator at that time). In this case if there had been a way to deliver more venom, like giving negative reputation, I'm sure he would have done so. Had he been able to do so this would have created a far more hostile and unfriendly environment and the aforementioned consequences of that.

I, obviously, do not think we should emulate plastic brilliance. But the fact some posters here have used the reputation facility not to protect the forum from debasement but to attack others who exhibit different believes, styles and ideas has eventually caused a lot of potentially interesting posters to leave the forum to the detriment of us all and only to the benefit of those hard-core neg-reppers who have some bizarre and selfish desire to exclude anyone whom they do not agree with.

Hopefully as reputation is no longer anonymous the aforementioned hard-core neg-repper will stop this behaviour.

Last edited by Hebdomad; 2 Jan 2008 at 19:37.