User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jul 2007, 19:20   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
#forums

* You were kicked from #forums by P ((JBG) No Reason)
#forums unable to join channel (address is banned)

<JBG> you've still got that same shit quit message

guess i'm not coming back people. :crymeariver:

(i know #forums isn't linked to GD, but how and why this guy got any modding rights in here still puzzles me.)

Last edited by KoeN; 26 Jul 2007 at 19:39.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 19:40   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: #forums

thats just unacceptable behaviour and i'll be having a word with jonny later. not on mate. a jokes a joke.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 19:56   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going to join #forums right now because #forums was mentioned on the forum.
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 19:58   #4
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'll go and give him a right talking to later.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 20:20   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

lolz wow this wit was totally unexpected like.

this is my last post in here anyhow, hf with the wankfest GD/#forums has become. adios.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 20:23   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
this is my last post in here anyhow, hf with the wankfest GD/#forums has become. adios.
* Quits: KoeN (Quit: <Kan3> I wonder if the Koen has an urban dictionary definition <Kan3> <Koen <HoneyUrwin> [Urban] Koen: 1. One who is godly, one who rules the world.)
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 21:07   #7
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

zomg get a life dude u got leik 20k posts loser u must be spending all day reading forums luser!!!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 22:05   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

That's only about 7 or 8 posts a day, isn't it? Would hardly take all day.
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 22:16   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

7.61 (you can check by looking at the public profile)
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 22:26   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
lolz wow this wit was totally unexpected like.

I support this product or service.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 00:07   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Even when gd gets at the point where there's only 4 members of the circle jerk train left and noone else, they would still be blind for the truth behind the decay of GD as a result of their shared semen ejaculated in each others eyes.
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 00:09   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Funny how you always pop up in threads like these, SilverSmoke.

Koen, I don't think you're banned anymore anyway.
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 04:58   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

For a moment I thought about engaging you in discussion once again. It's an evaluation between spending time on a retarded subject which will result in severe mental pain versus gaining lots of reputationpoints again. For your information, I decided to back off. I hope you won't take it personal.
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 10:59   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you aren't banned, rejoin.
If he is banned, unban him Jonny and stop being a bully.
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 11:45   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I remember the good old days when GD was all about bullying. :(

I remember the good old days when the decent irc channels had a kick-banning contest every evening. :(

Kids these days need to learn to stand up for themselves.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 11:58   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

Hold on, it's an irc channel and that signature causes me physical pain each time I read it.
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 16:45   #17
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Who is daft enough to quit messages visible in chans anyways?.
Keep it in server window or remove it completely JBG YOU FKING NOOB!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 23:27   #18
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
That's only about 7 or 8 posts a day, isn't it? Would hardly take all day.
I realise I don't post here often enough for people to know me, but I hardly think I concealed my sarcasm that well this time. ):

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2007, 00:50   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Koen, I don't think you're banned anymore anyway.

ultimately, i don't think that that was the point mate
Unread 28 Jul 2007, 12:46   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was going to suggest we bring this thread to the dramallama's attention, but I doubt it would be interested in attending.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2007, 12:57   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
ultimately, i don't think that that was the point mate
A point to what?
Unread 28 Jul 2007, 22:18   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

down with this sort of thing
Unread 28 Jul 2007, 23:36   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Careful now.
Unread 29 Jul 2007, 01:51   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
A point to what?

don't be a twat jonny, it doesnt become you
Unread 29 Jul 2007, 14:38   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
don't be a twat jonny, it doesnt become you
Sorry mate I don't think that was the point.
Unread 29 Jul 2007, 18:05   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
* You were kicked from #forums by P ((JBG) No Reason)
#forums unable to join channel (address is banned)

<JBG> you've still got that same shit quit message

guess i'm not coming back people. :crymeariver:

(i know #forums isn't linked to GD, but how and why this guy got any modding rights in here still puzzles me.)

What have Koen and the Tour de France got in common?

Neither one of them is a good sport.

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 09:56   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Sorry mate I don't think that was the point.

you are either being deliberately obtuse or genuinely ignorant... which is it?

its the straw that broke the camels back syndrome, koen didnt leave simply because you had banned him from #forums, but rather that was the point that made him decide that he had had enough, my original post was pointing out to furball that even though koen was now unbanned from #forums, it didn't matter, because he had already made his decision. Koen isnt even the first person to leave like this, and the fact that people still joke about it worries me
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 10:13   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

I sure am going to kept up at nights by the fact that my banning one of the most dire internet users in history for refusing to change possibly the most dire quit message ever is causing a highly inactive former poster on GD to be concerned because I'm not taking it all seriously enough.

Perhaps next week I can worry about the nature of the distribution of agricultural subsidies on the moon.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 10:38   #29
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Perhaps next week I can worry about the nature of the distribution of agricultural subsidies on the moon.
The European Union has already made it's plans on the yearly argicultural subsidies to Finland, so discussing the case regarding moon for next year's subsidies is a very logical next step.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 15:03   #30
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I sure am going to kept up at nights by the fact that my banning one of the most dire internet users in history for refusing to change possibly the most dire quit message ever.
What's your quit message?

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 15:21   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
What's your quit message?
I don't believe I have one.

A myriad of jokes from the banal to the violently offensive popped into my head when reading this post for some reason.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 15:49   #32
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Some people would suggest that not having a quit message is dire.

I think the point that's being missed here is that we've lost Koen and you obviously haven't planned for this contingency.
It reeks of knee-jerk reaction and a lack of thought into what the ramifications of your actions will be. It's all very well to ban someone for having a poor quit message, but when that removes the worst poster on the board, WITHOUT having a replacement lined up, it's shockingly amateurish and clearly something that should have been discussed with the GD mod(s) beforehand.

We may well need to have a "Who is the next worst poster on GD to Koen" poll in order to restore the status quo and ensure all users are aware of whose posting style NOT to follow, since right now, there are a number of examples of pure rubbish, but Koen was pretty well far out in a league of his own.

BAD JONNY.

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 16:03   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

While losing koen was never part of my immediate conceptualisation of progress I don't think my lack of adequate short-term planning in this area is likely to severely cost us a community in the long run. Although certainly we will find it difficult to find another internet user as staggeringly dreadful as koen in the long-run this may prove productive. To be honest, given the size of our forum it was really rather amazing that we had a user that appallingly bad. This, in turn, induced a feeling of euphoria across our users and led them to believe that we were still a big-time player. However realistically we are no longer a big-time player. We were living beyond our means and this reversion, although it will unfortunately lead to a tightening of belts and a slight squeeze on terms of consumer reaction, will undoubtedly benefit us all as a unit when viewed from a developmental perspective. Without sacrifice there is no gain. Without loss there is no joy. And without koen there is no faggoty dutch ginger user posting about cycling. Coon, we shall hardly miss thee.

Edit: Although I am disappointed I will now never get to use my "coon smelt something fishy" joke.

Actually I should have used it in this thread
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 17:10   #34
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Some people would suggest that not having a quit message is dire.

I think the point that's being missed here is that we've lost Koen and you obviously haven't planned for this contingency.
It reeks of knee-jerk reaction and a lack of thought into what the ramifications of your actions will be. It's all very well to ban someone for having a poor quit message, but when that removes the worst poster on the board, WITHOUT having a replacement lined up, it's shockingly amateurish and clearly something that should have been discussed with the GD mod(s) beforehand.

We may well need to have a "Who is the next worst poster on GD to Koen" poll in order to restore the status quo and ensure all users are aware of whose posting style NOT to follow, since right now, there are a number of examples of pure rubbish, but Koen was pretty well far out in a league of his own.

BAD JONNY.
I think you'll find it's like Vampire Slayers, and each one shall be replaced. Now that Koen is gone, suddenly this 'the Wanderer' fellow shows up making threads about anonymous rep, which as everyone knows is the interne equivalent of talking about cycling.

Conincidence? I think not!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 18:30   #35
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
  • Although certainly we will find it difficult to find another internet user as staggeringly dreadful as koen
  • we had a user that appallingly bad
  • Coon, we shall hardly miss thee.

You're shit, Jonny. Someone should ban you from #forums, you're hardly the most exciting chat user there yourself. At least KoeN contribute(d) to chats. All you did was post snide little one-liners abusing people. I'm sure Phil or someone could code a JBG-bot that did exactly the same thing.

Whether you think KoeN is "shit at the internet" or not isn't the point. It's the way you decided you should be the judge of it and get rid of him.

That's one other person who I personally like in #forums who now isn't there (and I know I'm not alone). Yet another who you have ostracised from the community. As amusing you can be, you can still be a ****. Apologise to KoeN and stop circle jerking and being a bully.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 18:49   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

I didn't get rid of him. I told him to change his signature. Beyond that I have no objection to his presence although my stance certainly remains the same.

And the we is just a style of writing. Don't you teach english man?

Edit: Maybe you don't actually, I recall asking you that question once before.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 18:50   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

internet narcissism is great fun.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 18:50   #38
Tomkat

Quote:
I didn't get rid of him. I told him to change his signature. Beyond that I have no objection to his presence although my stance certainly remains the same.
Please ban yourself.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 18:55   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Who's the black private dick who's a sex machine to all the chicks?

SHAFT!

Ya damn right.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 20:13   #40
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You're shit, Jonny. Someone should ban you from #forums, you're hardly the most exciting chat user there yourself. At least KoeN contribute(d) to chats. All you did was post snide little one-liners abusing people. I'm sure Phil or someone could code a JBG-bot that did exactly the same thing.

Whether you think KoeN is "shit at the internet" or not isn't the point. It's the way you decided you should be the judge of it and get rid of him.

That's one other person who I personally like in #forums who now isn't there (and I know I'm not alone). Yet another who you have ostracised from the community. As amusing you can be, you can still be a ****. Apologise to KoeN and stop circle jerking and being a bully.
lolling pretty hard to be honest dude

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 20:56   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

keep up the good work jonny.

pip pip
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 00:40   #42
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
lolling pretty hard to be honest dude
You're one of the terrible circle-jerkers with JBG. He did it to amuse you guys to maintain his spot in the "cool crew". It's just simple showing off, and it's utterly utterly pathetic.

Why don't you, nodrog and JBG make your own channel and sit in there together thinking up great insults for the rest of the internet? I'm sure you'll have a laugh a minute.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 00:49   #43
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tom is right btw.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 01:41   #44
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

koen (in all seriousness) is a great loss to the #forums dynamic, but the fuss created here is pretty ludicrous. it was a temporary ban over a quit message, who cares. koen could've rejoined within the hour or so. asking him to change his quit message and light heartedly banning him over it is hardly a ****ing concentrated series of 'bullying' to push koen out of the community.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 01:53   #45
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
You're one of the terrible circle-jerkers with JBG. He did it to amuse you guys to maintain his spot in the "cool crew". It's just simple showing off, and it's utterly utterly pathetic.

Why don't you, nodrog and JBG make your own channel and sit in there together thinking up great insults for the rest of the internet? I'm sure you'll have a laugh a minute.
you're pretty angry man. it was a slow afternoon and it raised a giggle. he isnt banned here, or in #f. so there isnt a problem, really. maybe you should re-evaluate whether temp banning someone from an internet chatroom is as internet serious as looking at your facebook and adding your fitter female friends to stalk and most probably rape.

Unread 31 Jul 2007, 07:19   #46
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

hey guys not that i like circlejerking or something but you gotta be kidding me by not naming furball in this business don't you guys have feelings or something he've been trying so hard to fit in and see what happens
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 11:36   #47
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
koen (in all seriousness) is a great loss to the #forums dynamic, but the fuss created here is pretty ludicrous. it was a temporary ban over a quit message, who cares. koen could've rejoined within the hour or so. asking him to change his quit message and light heartedly banning him over it is hardly a ****ing concentrated series of 'bullying' to push koen out of the community.
It wasn't just the one time. The first time, it was kind of funny and even KoeN joked about it.

He did it a few times over the course of a few days, repeatedly banning him from the channel. Even now, KoeN has left and JBG isn't remorseful or has apologised or spoken to him himself. He just sits in #forums laughing about it ("don't take the internet seriously! lol!").

Anyway I'm fed up with being the only one trying to actually complain about this to anyone. This isn't the first time JBG has done something to attack the overall atmosphere of forums/GD for a cheap laugh, yet nothing is ever done about it as JJ is ****ing useless. That's 1 less member we have, yet everyone is so apathetic about it (or scared to tell the nod/deffeh/jbg clique that they're being shit for fear of being made fun of or left out of the "cool crew") that it'll just continue to get worse in here.

I can't be bothered to continue complain about this. Noone else seems to care, but it's just another nail in the coffin of GD. Well done, JBG, you're hilarious!
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 11:49   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Actually I did it once, koen said he'd change it, didn't, so I banned him again.

Quote:
I'm fed up with being the only one trying to actually complain about this to anyone.
I wandered lonely as a cloud, that floats on high o'er hills and vales, when all at once I saw a crowd, a host of golden daffodils.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 12:00   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

That said tomkat's tear-filled plea from the heart has touched my shattered remnant of a soul and I would like to whole-heartedly and unreservedly apologise to all and sundry for my heinous, vile, bitter, unjust, despicable, incorrigible and yes utterly butterly actions in this matter. Koen my friend, comrade, compatriot, clog-manufacturer, return to #forums and bring back the laughter for this truly was the day the music died.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 12:43   #50
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Petitioning admins to allow this to be added to the smiley database.