User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jul 2007, 17:56   #51
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "TK in the Park": Logistics

We could climb the heights of Idimmu's gut.

BRING OXYGEN

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 01:14   #52
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Do any of you guys that are coming down tonight want to come to Popstarz with me? I know some of you are staying at King's Cross!
Bloody scene kids.

Re dress code: I'm wearing my Converse All-Star as footwear. That's not even near scruffy.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 01:54   #53
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I didn't go

my homosexual friend was too tired.
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 02:10   #54
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Fags.

Make sure you turn up tomorrow.
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 04:08   #55
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

hay guys I don't think I can come I'm up at 4 am playing this really important spreadsheet game where people are attempting to lower my numbers
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 04:18   #56
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
If people dress scruffily (trainers and faded jeans etc) then it's going to limit the amount of places we can/will get into.
I don't know what the **** is wrong with you people but the last 3 times I was drinking in London (over the last 2 years say) I had no trouble getting into any bar or club in jeans and a T-Shirt, with trainers. I wasn't even stopped or questioned, much less refused.

On the same note, any bar that refuses someone based on their footwear etc is NOT worth drinking in. That kind of pointless, utterly shit elitism is not worth financially supporting in any circumstance.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 09:57   #57
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I don't know what the **** is wrong with you people but the last 3 times I was drinking in London (over the last 2 years say) I had no trouble getting into any bar or club in jeans and a T-Shirt, with trainers. I wasn't even stopped or questioned, much less refused.

On the same note, any bar that refuses someone based on their footwear etc is NOT worth drinking in. That kind of pointless, utterly shit elitism is not worth financially supporting in any circumstance.
Yeah, stick it to the man! You show em!

We are going to be a group of 10-15 men (depending who wants to go drinking afterwards) trying to get into bars or clubs on a Saturday night (stricter) in Central London. These bars often do not want us because they want as many women in their place as possible - we've been turned away as a group before because we lacked women.

If we want to go freely into places then we need to give them as few reasons to turn us away as possible. There's nothing stopping Joe Bouncer from making up a rule on the spot to say that people aren't allowed in with trainers just because he doesn't think we're the right clientele for his venue. So there's no point in anyone trying to be a hero - no point whatsoever.
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 10:02   #58
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't know what the **** is wrong with you people
It's a big internet meet. Do you even need to ask that question?

Also, furball already said the main reason. They aren't going to be inclined to let in 10-15 guys anyway. If we look reasonably smart (no trainers, no scruffbags) then we'll be able to get into more places.
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 11:20   #59
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hay guys i cant come my toenail is broken

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 11:24   #60
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Actually the point about 15 men is a valid one. Which I hadn't considered. Oops
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 00:27   #61
Blastoderm
________

First person back.

I'll leave the others to tell the story as I'm tired and in need of sleep.
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 04:36   #62
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Home just after midnight
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 12:33   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
we've been turned away as a group before because we lacked women.
You just can't beat shit like this.
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 16:12   #64
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

The council planners who came up with the name 'green' park really need some sort of feckin award.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 16:18   #65
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what makes the dress code argument even more stupid is WE WENT TO A ****ING ROCK NIGHT FULL OF GOTHS.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 16:37   #66
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

haha, aint that the truth D:
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 16:43   #67
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That club was like the 80s.
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 17:29   #68
_Kila_
break it down!

The club was wank.
Yahwe took us there and told us that if we weren't enjoying it on a purely ironic level, there was something wrong with us.
The O bar was pretty fun though.
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 18:08   #69
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

teh club was pretty amazing tbh, we certainly enjoyed it, although i can see why a lot of people wouldnt have enjoyed it, you lot missed the lesbians though (someone was stood next to me enjoying the view, nfi who though!)
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 18:20   #70
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

did you see the lesbians on friday night in the bar we were outside?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 18:34   #71
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

But you guys missed on the gang rape of an american. We all had a grab. It was like one big ego contest. Brilliant. Now Tomkat be honest, did you or did you not put rohypnol in her drink? No normal girl would go down an dark alley with 5 guys to "have a puff"
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 18:49   #72
_Kila_
break it down!

That was actually brilliant, the ego contest.
"He's a geek, his internet name is pig"
"we're all from the internet"
"He's underage, you're a paedophile"
"He's married and has a baby on the way, let's hope it gets cancer like he did"
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 19:02   #73
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

I would go out of my way to be at a metal club with Yahwe. He's right, on an ironic level it simply had to be awesome. Plus metal chix are slutty.
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 19:13   #74
_Kila_
break it down!

we were looking for a decent/good night out as opposed to sitting there at a cool table in a shit small club which looked extremely tacky.
Skiddy, RR, Ste and Minty seemed to have fun, I just didn't like the place too much.

Watching tom jump onto every woman at the O bar was fun though.
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 19:20   #75
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you guys missed: me and ste getting bitten by a dominatrix, ste biting said dominatrix back, skiddy being a total and utter **** and deliberately stopping ste pulling the dominatrix, me and minty on the scariest rickshaw ride in the history of the world EVER

and probably shitloads more, but i was wasted so i cant remember
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 20:14   #76
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I guess I was the last one back then. I got to Midge5's place at 7am. It took me about 6 hours in the end. I fell asleep on the bus and ended up in East Ham.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 20:43   #77
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
No normal girl would go down an dark alley with 5 guys to "have a puff"
a hufflepuff am i rite
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 21:19   #78
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I guess I was the last one back then. I got to Midge5's place at 7am. It took me about 6 hours in the end. I fell asleep on the bus and ended up in East Ham.
But you left with midge...?

Quote:
a hufflepuff am i rite
We tormented her, it was brilliant. But she kept coming back for more.
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 21:35   #79
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
teh club was pretty amazing tbh, we certainly enjoyed it, although i can see why a lot of people wouldnt have enjoyed it, you lot missed the lesbians though (someone was stood next to me enjoying the view, nfi who though!)

Yeah the club was pretty cool I thought.

I still ache so much from football though :/ Too long since I've played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
But you left with midge...?
Heh yes, don't ask. That went badly wrong.
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 21:36   #80
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my work here is done.
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 21:54   #81
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5

Heh yes, don't ask. That went badly wrong.
Come on, divulge!
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 23:17   #82
Tomkat

I've written a little review of what happened on PB:

http://www.plasticbrilliance.com/for...ead.php?t=5764

I'm sure people will add their own anecdotes/versions after it!
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 23:23   #83
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
We decided to go in 3 groups of 5, as Kila is underage so he went with people who were unlikely to be IDed. It worked well and we all ended up inside
Your gratitude is over whelming ...
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 23:33   #84
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Your gratitude is over whelming ...
We had already used that technique to get kila into the bar we met you in.
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 23:47   #85
Yahwe
I am.

I can't wait for your OD
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 23:50   #86
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Home just after midnight
To be honest, I get up for work at 5am, five days a week.
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 00:26   #87
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Come on, divulge!

Well, it was partly (quite a lot) my fault heh.

I had no idea he was that drunk, or had fallen asleep. When we left though I took a wrong turning and we ended up on Oxford Street using the bus maps to find our way. He was complaining that this was taking so long and wasting when we could still be drinking, and that he wasn't ready to leave yet anyway.

Generally he was just walking behind me while I wandered on but then when I phoned my housemate to get directions to our bus stop he just seemed to disappear and I couldn't see him around me. I assumed (big mistake obviously heh) that he had gone back to the pub to join you lot. About an hour later when I was sitting on the bus I had a phone call from him, he was still at the bus stop on Oxford Street. I tried to give him directions but he wasn't really paying attention and then after giving him the bus numbers he needed, I am pretty sure he waited at a bus stop where they didn't actually stop. Only moving on after an hour or so when some random woman convinced him to.

After that I'm not really sure what happened as I fell asleep around 4:30 and only woke up when he was calling at 7am to be let in heh.
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 01:32   #88
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

haha that is ****ing fantastic, i miht be drunk, but imagining you saying that in your welsh accent made me lol
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 11:34   #89
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well it all happened like this:

I was constantly moaning at midge for dragging us all around London in a completely random way as he had no idea where we were going as soon as we left the club. I moaned even further when he wouldn’t let us take a rickshaw as it was too expensive at £10 each (being a tourist I would have happily paid) so we kept walking.

Eventually we found the bus stop and was in a major mood. It was at this point I was left to fend for myself. To be honest, I would have left me there as well. Having too much pride I resolved to get home by myself, but after studying the bus map (which is different to the tube map) I had no idea where I was going and had to make that call.

I eventually ended up on the correct bus stop which was a fair distance away although no bus would stop to let me on. I genuinely believe I would still be there had it not been for the attractive young woman to whom I was talking, who recommended I go to a bus stop further down the road (which would never have occurred to me) where I caught a bus in literally two minutes. I would like to add that she was rather nice and her advice was not ‘why don’t you just **** off?’

Being on the bus I thought I was home free although it would take about 30 minutes to get to my stop. Being very tired, I decided to do what everyone else was doing and go to sleep for a bit. This was not where I went wrong, for I set the phone timer to wake me up in 20 minutes in case I should miss my stop. Where it all went wrong was that when my alarm went off, I decided I could still rest my eyes for 5 minutes and not fall asleep.

I woke up in East Ham. Having to get off a bus at 5am in a rather rundown area was not fun and I had visions of being stabbed to death simply for being a Chelsea fan (how I expected them to instinctively know, I have no idea) though if they asked me I still probably would have told them the truth and tried to use logic to get them to understand why I shouldn’t be knifed.

Anyway, I managed to get to some random bus stop near Canary Wharf about 6am and proceeded to traverse my way through the towering towers and find ‘The Fountain’. From here I could easily find my way home. Could I find it? Could I ****! I was wandering around aimlessly for ages, seeing the Millennium Dome (which is even shitter in real life) and getting nowhere fast. I tried to walk through the lobby of a building (for no obvious reason) and a guard stopped me and I asked for directions to ‘The Fountain’.

At last I arrived and made my way, tired yet victorious to Midges house where I collapsed in front of and began phoning him. After 15 unanswered calls I had to ring the bell and called him again. At 7am I went to sleep.

At 10am I woke up. At 10:20am I left to go home. At 7:50pm I got back to my house. But that my friends, is another story.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 11:46   #90
All Systems Go

And good work to fuball on the whole 'bring clothes in a bag' front. Without that long-sleeved shirt as an extra layer, I should have surly perished!
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 13:17   #91
midge5
mmm lambs

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Well it all happened like this:

I was constantly moaning at midge for dragging us all around London in a completely random way as he had no idea where we were going as soon as we left the club. I moaned even further when he wouldn’t let us take a rickshaw as it was too expensive at £10 each (being a tourist I would have happily paid) so we kept walking.

Eventually we found the bus stop and was in a major mood. It was at this point I was left to fend for myself. To be honest, I would have left me there as well. Having too much pride I resolved to get home by myself, but after studying the bus map (which is different to the tube map) I had no idea where I was going and had to make that call.
See that isn't quite true. The rickshaw bloke wanted £15 each and I said no as we didn't actually have the money on us.

I also vaguely knew the way as we got to that O Bar which I have been to a few times before. The problem arose when I thought I saw a shortcut :P which turned out to be nothing of the sort.

Did you fall asleep at the bus stop as it took you an awfully long time to call me?
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 13:27   #92
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
See that isn't quite true. The rickshaw bloke wanted £15 each and I said no as we didn't actually have the money on us.

I also vaguely knew the way as we got to that O Bar which I have been to a few times before. The problem arose when I thought I saw a shortcut :P which turned out to be nothing of the sort.

Did you fall asleep at the bus stop as it took you an awfully long time to call me?
I thought it was £10. Weren't we only going to go to the bus stop or something, rather than to Canary Wharf?

I took your abandonment as a personal challenge! Which I failed
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 13:59   #93
Ste
Bored

a rickshaw guy wanted £15 to take me and skiddy from Euston to Kings Cross.

We told him where to stick his rickshaw and carried on walking...

My legs are still recovering...

Unread 16 Jul 2007, 14:25   #94
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
a rickshaw guy wanted £15 to take me and skiddy from Euston to Kings Cross.

We told him where to stick his rickshaw and carried on walking...

My legs are still recovering...
That's a 5 minute walk. What a cheeky rickshawer!
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 14:36   #95
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah very cheeky, but he probably knew who was after his services.

I'd charge £15 to Ste for 5 minutes work because in that time a lot can happen

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 16:43   #96
Ste
Bored

Quote:
It was about a 20 minute stagger as I was practically carrying Skiddy at that point.

Unread 16 Jul 2007, 17:23   #97
Alki
Drink is Good

I spent about 5 minutes arguing with the bus driver, he said i needed a ticket but i didnt know where to get one from, then furball came over asked what the **** i was doing, and showed me where to get one, you cant beat a lift home for £2!
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 20:10   #98
_Kila_
break it down!

I just imagined Alki arguing with a bus driver and laughed
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 21:16   #99
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
It was about a 20 minute stagger as I was practically carrying Skiddy at that point.
Yeah it's a 5 minute power walk, a 10 minute stroll, and a 20 minute skiddy-piggyback!
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 22:04   #100
roadrunner_0
cynic

whereas me and minty got a rickshaw from the club all the way to kings cross for £20... which was probably still a ripoff but apart from the near death experiences it was worth it