User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Jul 2007, 20:36   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"TK in the Park": Logistics

Hello friends! The day is almost upon us!

Here are the logistics for you all. God, I love logistics.

Date: Saturday 14th July
Time: 1pm - TBA

How to get there: It should be obvious from the tube map, as it's very central. There are also three large tube lines going through it. If (heaven forbid) these three should be down, you have the option of going to Bond Street, Oxford Street, Piccadilly or Victoria Station and walking. It's about a 5-10 minute walk. The links will send you Google Maps, with the directions there. Print them. You have no excuses!

Where to Meet: If you exit Green Park underground stop, you will see the park stretching out, with her Majesty's residence in the distance. Cross the road. You should see some people selling paintings and knick-knacks on the right. You should see FOUR red phoneboxes on your left. The official meeting place(TM) is in between the two pairs of phoneboxes. They're easy to see. Be there for 1pm.

The "A" Plan (good weather)
13:00 - I anticipate latecomers, so we will hang around by the station and peruse the wares of the sellers there for 15-30 minutes.
13:30 - We find a nice spot in the park to rest. It should be near the trees so we can go in the shade if needed (plus god forbid Dante get a tan!), yet also be in the sun - a nice day is hoped for.
14:00 - After having established our area, some of us will go to the nearby supermarkets for food/drinks. There is an M&S right next to Green Park station, and a Sainsbury's a little further up the road (towards Bond St). People can either give us money and we will fetch things, or come with us.
14:30 - We return with food and drink, and frolic in the park.
~20:00 - We pack away the debris from the picnic and drinking, and put it in the bins. We then walk towards Soho (about 5-10 mins walk).
~20:30 - We find a decent bar/pub that accommodates everyone's needs. The night then takes us onwards and upwards. We may stay at that bar. We may move on. People may leave. People may join us. I simply don't know! You can't plan this kind of thing!

The "B" Plan (bad weather)
13:00 - I anticipate latecomers, so we will hang around by the station and peruse the wares of the sellers there for 15-30 minutes.
13:30 - We get into the tube station and head up to Piccadilly Circus on the Piccadilly line.
14:00 - We find the nearest pub/quiet bar and round up troops. A food establishment will need to be located for lunch, but there are plenty around Soho. The rest of the day will depend on the pubs/bars we go to. It may be a crawl, or we may spend the majority of the time in one place, if we especially like it.

REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE ARE DOING PLAN A OR PLAN B, THE MEETING PLACE IS THE SAME.

What I need from you!
1. Check you have my mobile number (or the number of someone else who is coming who will probably have their phone on - Minty, Yahwe, furball, Deepflow are good choices). If you don't, then PM me and get it! I've cleared out my inbox here. The number ends in 729, if you're unsure if you have my current one.
2. I'm going to bring a small rucksack thing with a couple of things in. I'm going to try and buy a picnic blanket, and will bring some plastic cups and napkins (what? I'm civilised!). If you want plates or knives/forks etc, then you'll need to bring them.
3. I'm not going to be bringing a frisbee/football/cricket bat or any other sporting paraphanelia. It'd be cool to play a bit of frisbee or rounders though, if people are up for it. If someone could volunteer to bring it, that'd be cool. I'll keep a record of who's bringing what in this thread.
4. The basic plan is picnic in the afternoon, bars in the evening. Personally, I intend to bring a change of clothes, even if it's just a shirt. Whether you do too is up to you, but I thought I'd mention it!

Things people have volunteered to bring:
Picnic Blanket - TomKat (if he can find/buy one)
Plastic cups - TomKat
Frisbee - furball
Dartboard with picture of Deffeh attached - TomKat

List of people coming can be found in this thread.

See you all on the 14th!

Last edited by Tomkat; 10 Jul 2007 at 18:31.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 20:52   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: "TK in the Park": Logistics

As if I don't have a phone considering I work in a phone shop.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 21:47   #3
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
As if I don't have a phone considering I work in a phone shop.
Lets be fair, you never answer it immediately when called!

It is either on silent or you're whoring yourself up somewhere.

I suggest people bring a cricket bat.

I should really bring a sleeping bag, hopefully I can drop it off at the hostel before we set off?!
Edit: Ignore this question, of course I can. I'm staying over Friday night aswell

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 21:50   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As I've said, I'll bring the frisbee. It's a good one too
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 23:47   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we can always just chip in a quid each for a football when we get there if people want? hell, considering the amount of people we can probably just chip in 50p each
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 00:16   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you know you want to T&F...
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 10:27   #7
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thing starts at 1pm?

I was plannning on arriving in London at 15:30. on Saturday. It's a good job I leave things to the last minute and didn't book my non-refundable, non-transferable bus ticket!

Suppose it'll be a Friday night job cause there's no way I'm getting up at 4:45am to get a 7:30am bus! I would be dead before 1pm, let alone the evening.

Being a novice and socially akward, what clothes do you recommend?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 10:34   #8
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just get the 7.30am megabus, it's not like you can't sleep on it!

Depending on the weather, I'm planning to bring a t-shirt and shorts for during the day and then a shirt, jeans and shoes for the inevitable night out. This will involve a change of clothes, which will be handily kept in a rucksack.
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 10:39   #9
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Just get the 7.30am megabus, it's not like you can't sleep on it!

Depending on the weather, I'm planning to bring a t-shirt and shorts for during the day and then a shirt, jeans and shoes for the inevitable night out. This will involve a change of clothes, which will be handily kept in a rucksack.
I'm going down on Friday now, I think. There's an hour on the train to get to the 3 + 1/2 hour bus ride. I just can't travel all that way and go out! I'm delicate!

I saw a dead crow hanging from some electrical wires today and I nearly cried. I don't have a camera phone!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 10:41   #10
furball

But where are you going to stay overnight - Adam's palace of love?

(stop being a big jessie and kip on the bus/train)
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 10:44   #11
All Systems Go

Quote:
But where are you going to stay overnight - Adam's palace of love?

(stop being a big jessie and kip on the bus/train)
Yes.

No.
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 13:06   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And remember everyone - following previous experiences it is advisable to have ID on you.

Don't want us all being chucked out of a pub AGAIN...

(Henry )

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 14:56   #13
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Henry will no doubt get chucked out a night club for doing drugs again, even though the no smoking ban is in place

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 15:46   #14
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
And remember everyone - following previous experiences it is advisable to have ID on you.

Don't want us all being chucked out of a pub AGAIN...

(Henry )
hay dude don't h8
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 17:29   #15
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
so green park right

you cant drink alcohol in it

you're not allowed bbqs of any kind

and games like frisbee, cricket and other sports are banned

good choice
1. Everyone does drink alcohol. As long as we aren't louts and don't litter, we should be fine.

2. You aren't allowed BBQs in any parks in London. Besides, this is a picnic, not a barbeque. There's a difference.

3. I've played frisbee/rounders/etc in the parks before. Noone minds, as long as you aren't invading other people's space.

4. Stop being such a hater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
This thing starts at 1pm?

I was plannning on arriving in London at 15:30. on Saturday. It's a good job I leave things to the last minute and didn't book my non-refundable, non-transferable bus ticket!

Suppose it'll be a Friday night job cause there's no way I'm getting up at 4:45am to get a 7:30am bus! I would be dead before 1pm, let alone the evening.
If you can get up on the Friday and stay somewhere free/cheaply, then go ahead. There's no harm in coming a bit later though. 15:30 is only a couple of hours late. Just ring us and find us. It's your choice!
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 17:43   #16
furball

The rules about games/alcohol don't matter. Barbecues are a different matter given their affect on the area - but we weren't really planning one anyway.
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 17:59   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

dont talk about me too much!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 18:07   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't believe this plan went into more detail than "buy beer, go there".
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 18:21   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Things people have volunteered to bring:
Picnic Blanket - TomKat (if he can find/buy one)
Plastic cups - TomKat
Frisbee - furball

was my favourite bit

Unread 10 Jul 2007, 18:30   #20
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If you read between the lines, it essentially is just that. People like to be reassured that organisation and planning is going on though. It makes them feel secure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
was my favourite bit
I added one for your benefit.
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 23:53   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
envy.
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 23:55   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I'm going down on Friday now, I think. There's an hour on the train to get to the 3 + 1/2 hour bus ride. I just can't travel all that way and go out! I'm delicate!

I saw a dead crow hanging from some electrical wires today and I nearly cried. I don't have a camera phone!
stop fretting you will be fine.

I am strong enough for the both of us.

(and idi stop talking rot about not drinking in the park. we and half of london's industry hold events in them ffs)
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 01:50   #23
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I played football at Green Park last summer.

In fact, a lot of people did.

Nobody got told off.

What are you on about idi?
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 01:52   #24
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
we can always just chip in a quid each for a football when we get there if people want? hell, considering the amount of people we can probably just chip in 50p each
I have a football... in fact, I've got two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
Lets be fair, you never answer it immediately when called!

It is either on silent or you're whoring yourself up somewhere.
But I have a very good record of calling back as soon as you just hang up/call diverts to voicemail.
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 01:59   #25
furball

Bring your football then!
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 10:01   #26
All Systems Go

Quote:
Bring your football then!
I'll bring the jumpers!

(actually, I won't)
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 01:10   #27
Blastoderm
________

For those catching the tube on that weekend: http://pull.xmr3.com/p/5687-162289-5...060/b_map.html

Reported closures on the weekend.
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 03:48   #28
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
was my favourite bit
Deffeh was my favourite butt.
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 09:43   #29
All Systems Go

Quote:
For those catching the tube on that weekend: http://pull.xmr3.com/p/5687-162289-5...060/b_map.html

I really like using the tube, but I have this irrational fear of it. It's just too big!
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 09:44   #30
All Systems Go

ITT, ASG attempts to exhuast all of his faggotry before the weekend.

Unread 12 Jul 2007, 10:35   #31
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

What are the odds of us going anywhere with a dress code later on? Don't really want to be carrying a backpack around all night if there is no need but can't really play football and stuff in shirt and shoes.
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 10:38   #32
All Systems Go

Who are you kidding, You can't play football whatever you're wearing. You're terrible!*

*this wouldn't be funny if I could actually kick a football
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 11:03   #33
furball

It's a Saturday night, so nowhere's going to be welcoming us in t-shirt/shorts/trainers to be honest. Personally I'm taking a bag with a change of clothes in.
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 11:08   #34
All Systems Go

What are you going to do with the bag all night?
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 11:37   #35
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

cloakroom ya dolt

Unread 12 Jul 2007, 11:38   #36
All Systems Go

Fair enough, but if we start moving around in a drunken haze then I am almost certinly going to leave it somewhere and forget about it. And I certinly do not want to be doing that.
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 12:13   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's a Saturday night, so nowhere's going to be welcoming us in t-shirt/shorts/trainers to be honest. Personally I'm taking a bag with a change of clothes in.
I'm going to be wearing jeans and a t-shirt

no decent clubs have dress codes anyway.
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 13:32   #38
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well, I guess us guys staying in central london can head back to the hotel to change

But yeh - I haven't got trainers to play football in, and i'm certainly not taking trainers, football boots and shoes...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 13:44   #39
Tomkat

Quote:

No service on the Victoria line. That's a pain for getting to Green Park
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 14:07   #40
_Kila_
break it down!

it's not that bad, Picadilly and Jubilee still go there.
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 18:42   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I'm going to be wearing jeans and a t-shirt

no decent clubs have dress codes anyway.
this is getting dull ...

YOU HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT AND REFUSED ENTRY TO CLUBS, BARS AND PUBS ON EVERY SINGLE ****ING GD MEET THAT WE HAVE EVER HAD!

The only reason to encourage others into your stupidity is so that you have someone to talk to when you are outside on the kerb.
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 19:16   #42
Tomkat

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1769

It's hopefully going to be sunny on Saturday! \o/
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 23:48   #43
Yahwe
I am.

i will be out of london friday and i will get back about mid day. no one will mind if i miss the football bit. i am more the drinking bit...
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 10:49   #44
roadrunner_0
cynic

im glad someone else brought up the dress code thing
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 11:17   #45
Ste
Bored

Will somebody take battery powered speakers of some kind so we can have music?

I can play some stuff on my phone... but I'll bring my mp3 player if we can connect it to speakers... (and other people will have music as well of course)

Unread 13 Jul 2007, 11:21   #46
All Systems Go

Well I'll be bringing my MP3 player although the connection socket is all but broken so if anyone wants to listen to the music it contains they'll have to get a sore thumb holding the connector in place, so I think it's next ot useless in this scenarion.
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 13:24   #47
Tomkat

If people dress scruffily (trainers and faded jeans etc) then it's going to limit the amount of places we can/will get into. It's as simple as that. I'm not asking for you all to come in suits, but try and be smart.

For the record/benchmark/whatever, I'll probably wear some dark smartish jeans, smart shoes, and a shirt.

I don't want to be traipsing round London getting refused from places because people look like scruffbags.
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 14:08   #48
furball

Tomkat is absolutely right. If we're going to go out in the evening then let's be able to go wherever we want to rather than being handicapped by potential dress codes that everyone knows about in advance.

It's not difficult to wear a shirt or smart t-shirt, a decent pair of jeans and shoes. I'd hate to be in a situation where a few of us go into a venue, having paid an entrance fee, and then find out that a couple of people got turned away because of what they were wearing. It'd suck major donkey balls and since it's something that we can avoid, there's no excuse for it happening.
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 14:24   #49
_Kila_
break it down!

Do any of you guys that are coming down tonight want to come to Popstarz with me? I know some of you are staying at King's Cross!
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 15:02   #50
Ste
Bored

i haven't clicked the link but I'm assuming the answer will be no from my part