User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Jul 2007, 19:59   #201
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Villa finally signed Reo-Coker, I'm quite happy.
Unread 5 Jul 2007, 20:02   #202
Dark_Mage
I wish I was a Commander

Dark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Rooney can't play with Gerrard or Scholes (pre eye injury when he was still an out and out attacking midfielder). There is absolutely no chance that he'll be able to play with another deep lying striker. Unless they maybe played 4-3-3 which a/ is a shit formation and b/ they wont do.
Rooney can play with another deep lying striker as long as they don't go into the same positions which they won't. Rooney tends to play deep collecting the ball of the midfielders while Tevez drifts wide and cuts in. Together I see them working in a similar manner as Bergkamp and Henry did.

We'll probably play 4-3-3 a few times next season but hopefully only in a couple of games, most of the time it will be 4-4-2/4-2-3-1.
Dark_Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 13:29   #203
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Villa finally signed Reo-Coker, I'm quite happy.
was a bargain in my opinion.

Torres going to Liverpool looks good for their fans - I honestly believe they could mount a serious challenge.

Plus I like what I'm seeing from Newcastle's recent chnages. Maybe it's going to be their season for a european slot (id probably say 6th)?

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 15:22   #204
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
was a bargain in my opinion.
You would have paid 10 million+ for reo coker? The black lad who played midfield for west ham right? Just making sure we're talking about the same player. As a matter of interest who wouldn't you pay 10 million for? Because I have this defender who keeps away tigers...
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 15:24   #205
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You would have paid 10 million+ for reo coker? The black lad who played midfield for west ham right? Just making sure we're talking about the same player. As a matter of interest who wouldn't you pay 10 million for? Because I have this defender who keeps away tigers...
do i think 8.5m for a very strong holding (and attacking) central midfielder who is the current england u21 captain is a good price?

yes.

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 15:30   #206
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As I was saying about this defender I have who keeps away tigers...
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 15:34   #207
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The same one who couldn't give a rat's arse for West Ham most of last season?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 16:21   #208
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

1) well west ham suck ass so who gives a damn
2) when a club refuses clarify your future role at the club you have every right to hand in a transfer request (imo)
3) it doesn't take anything away from his talents
4) english players are over-priced (Bent) and to get a good young one (u21 captain) on the cheap is a sound piece of business in my mind
5) although he had some poor form at the start of the season west ham fans were very quick to turn on him which i thought was awful. they shouldn't be a one-man team and shouldnt have blamed him for their woes.

Entitled: "West Ham hung me out to dry"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/c...nbram=1&nbwm=1

Unread 6 Jul 2007, 16:32   #209
JonnyBGood
Banned

That'll make a good introduction to his autobiography "The adventures of an over-priced footballer".
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 16:37   #210
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
1) well west ham suck ass so who gives a damn
2) when a club refuses clarify your future role at the club you have every right to hand in a transfer request (imo)
3) it doesn't take anything away from his talents
4) english players are over-priced (Bent) and to get a good young one (u21 captain) on the cheap is a sound piece of business in my mind
5) although he had some poor form at the start of the season west ham fans were very quick to turn on him which i thought was awful. they shouldn't be a one-man team and shouldnt have blamed him for their woes.

Entitled: "West Ham hung me out to dry"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/c...nbram=1&nbwm=1
1) yeah, you're an idiot. moving on.
2) er, other way round. Arsenal were after him, he insisted he was entitled to a big-money move, did **** all for a season and rightly got shitcanned for it.
3) The fact that he played at best inconsistently and at worst complete shit isn't a cause for concern?
4) U21 means a player is good for a 20-year-old who hasn't had a full call-up, not that they're a good player. Christ, look at David Prutton. For reference, Shorey and Crouch are the only outfield players in the current squad who hadn't recieved a call-up at the age Reo-Coker is now.
5) Wham fans were pissed off because nobody was doing anything for most of the season, but Reo-Coker was being a complacent arsehole because he presumed he'd be leaving soon. While he was club captain.

and your link is him talking, so it doesn't count anyway.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 16:37   #211
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It depends who you are comparing him to.

He's not overpriced at all compared to the transfer fees paid for other English footballers.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 21:01   #212
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going to stick up for NRC here (surprise, surprise)

The kid went through a lot of shit last season. His own fans turned on him after his revelations he wanted to move to a bigger club (he finally got that move) they became racist etc towards him.

The lad was captain in a turbulent period. Pardew, Tevez, Maschereno, Magnurson, Curbishley. He is only 23 and had the weight of the club on his shoulders.

We all know he can play. He played well for West Ham in the run up to the fa cup final, he was one of the stars in the under 21 championship and is generally regarded as one of the best box to box midfielders in the premiership.

He might not shit goals, he might not have the finesse or pace of Ronaldo. But I will tell you what he does have. He has a bit of bite in him. He will get stuck in, he isn't afraid to tackle and mostly he has another good 8-10 years left in him. For an english player with promise, under the guidance of MON I can see him going far.

Quite frankly fees being paid for players at the moment is rediculous. It is like 2000 when the fees were stupid. It is to be expected. Personally I wouldn't want Joey Barton who is an arrogant, shitface, brothers a muderer, violent and generally nasty player and I wouldn't really want Scott Parker who has failed to do little since his big money move away from Charlton.

That being said I do think 8.5 is a lot of money, but we have it, we need someone to replace McCann and I am happy that MON has spent it.

Keep the faith in MON. You of all people should know that Deffeh.
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 21:10   #213
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Out of the midfielder merry-go-round:

Nigel Reo-Coker: West Ham –> Aston Villa £8.5m
Scott Parker: Newcastle –> West Ham £7m
Joey Barton: Man City –> Newcastle £5.8m

Reo-Coker is 23, Barton is 24 and Parker is the grand old age of 26. I'd say that with money as no object, I'd have Reo-Coker over Barton (considering potential ability vs current ability), but Newcastle clearly did the best out of this affair financially.
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 00:03   #214
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
The kid went through a lot of shit last season. His own fans turned on him after his revelations he wanted to move to a bigger club (he finally got that move) they became racist etc towards him.
Come off it.

There were two incidents in this: One, where he and Newton were getting dog's abuse while in the stands and claimed it was racially-motivated rather than because they were shite (played up by his agent but unconfirmed by eyewitnesses) and the hate mail (played up by his agent as being en masse when there was in fact one letter, which apparently had nothing to identify it as being from a Wham fan). So, yeah, I'd contest that claim.

(also, "bigger club". heh.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Out of the midfielder merry-go-round:

Nigel Reo-Coker: West Ham –> Aston Villa £8.5m
Scott Parker: Newcastle –> West Ham £7m
Joey Barton: Man City –> Newcastle £5.8m

Reo-Coker is 23, Barton is 24 and Parker is the grand old age of 26. I'd say that with money as no object, I'd have Reo-Coker over Barton (considering potential ability vs current ability), but Newcastle clearly did the best out of this affair financially.
You aren't doing well in this thread, you know.
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 01:16   #215
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Come off it.

There were two incidents in this: One, where he and Newton were getting dog's abuse while in the stands and claimed it was racially-motivated rather than because they were shite (played up by his agent but unconfirmed by eyewitnesses) and the hate mail (played up by his agent as being en masse when there was in fact one letter, which apparently had nothing to identify it as being from a Wham fan). So, yeah, I'd contest that claim.
Racism is racism. I count anti homosexual chants just as bad, regardless of whether of not it was meant as "banter" or if some people got offended or not. The fact is he felt abuse aimed towards him. That should not be tolerated on any level, regardless of if the majority think its ok. I am linking this into the homosexual abuse. The majority of the nation don't have a problem with calling someone gay, a puff etc. They may mean it in a "oh lol look at you, you are shit way" but it will offend some people. Just because some people find it ok, doesn't mean it is.

Quote:
(also, "bigger club". heh.)
heh all you like.

Villa are a bigger club that west ham. Just like Newcastle are, spurs are and everton are. Then again west ham won the 66 world cup, dont you know.

Quote:
You aren't doing well in this thread, you know.
I'm not sure what you are saying here. Furball said that if money was no object which it isn't for the villa, he would take Reo-Coker. I rate Barton I do, but he is a cock at the same time. Are you trying to say that sam "I double a players wages if he plays for me" Allardyce is a better manager, more astute and in general can do better business than MON?

MON is no fool. He knows his football, and is about building a team, rather than buying individuals for a season. Don't get me wrong I rate barton, but there is no I in team.
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 01:31   #216
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no, but there's two in anal fisting...
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 01:33   #217
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Racism is racism. I count anti homosexual chants just as bad, regardless of whether of not it was meant as "banter" or if some people got offended or not. The fact is he felt abuse aimed towards him. That should not be tolerated on any level, regardless of if the majority think its ok. I am linking this into the homosexual abuse. The majority of the nation don't have a problem with calling someone gay, a puff etc. They may mean it in a "oh lol look at you, you are shit way" but it will offend some people. Just because some people find it ok, doesn't mean it is.
you miss my point. there wasnt any racist chanting. monkey noises are racist, calling someone a ****head isnt.
Quote:
heh all you like.

Villa are a bigger club that west ham. Just like Newcastle are, spurs are and everton are.
bless.
Quote:
Then again west ham won the 66 world cup, dont you know.

Quote:
I'm not sure what you are saying here. Furball said that if money was no object which it isn't for the villa, he would take Reo-Coker. I rate Barton I do, but he is a cock at the same time. Are you trying to say that sam "I double a players wages if he plays for me" Allardyce is a better manager, more astute and in general can do better business than MON?

MON is no fool. He knows his football, and is about building a team, rather than buying individuals for a season. Don't get me wrong I rate barton, but there is no I in team.
I follow Scottish football. I know MON in the transfer market well enough.

But Parker and Barton are proven top-level players. Parker struggled at Chelsea, Barton struggled with his attitude. Reo-Coker on the other hand had one good season followed by a bad season surrounded by worse attitude after a few years of being the big dog at wimbledon.
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 01:41   #218
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
you miss my point. there wasnt any racist chanting. monkey noises are racist, calling someone a ****head isnt.
To you or me, it might not be racist. If he thinks its racist then I will take his word. Likewise if someone threw some sexist chant at you, I may find it funny and wouldn't batter an eyelid about it, but you may find it offensive. It's a game of opinions.

Quote:
bless.
Ah what a reply. There is little point to debating you here. Quite clearly you have nothing to say back to my statement in disagreement, other than a derogatory, almost tarnishing my personality, comment. In some ways, one could argue that you agree with me, hence the lack of reply.

Quote:
I follow Scottish football. I know MON in the transfer market well enough.
I am sure then that you will agree that MON knows best.

Quote:
But Parker and Barton are proven top-level players. Parker struggled at Chelsea, Barton struggled with his attitude. Reo-Coker on the other hand had one good season followed by a bad season surrounded by worse attitude after a few years of being the big dog at wimbledon.
I am sorry, but Parker had one good season at Charlton then ****ed off into obscureity. Barton is a ****. NRC had several good seasons, not just at west ham (wimbledon as well). Last season there were very few west ham players who played well. Tevez didn't even look good until the last 12 games, when incidentally NRC played an instrumental part in keeping West Ham up.

I am not doubting Parker and Barton are good players, but NRC is young, hungry and a bit like Villa, overlooked by the media, but some serious potential in him.
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 01:51   #219
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
To you or me, it might not be racist. If he thinks its racist then I will take his word. Likewise if someone threw some sexist chant at you, I may find it funny and wouldn't batter an eyelid about it, but you may find it offensive. It's a game of opinions.
if you want to fling shit at a club to get a move quicker, it may well be advantageous to dress up unpopularity as racism. It definitely wasn't though.
Quote:
Ah what a reply. There is little point to debating you here. Quite clearly you have nothing to say back to my statement in disagreement, other than a derogatory, almost tarnishing my personality, comment. In some ways, one could argue that you agree with me, hence the lack of reply.
er, what
Quote:
I am sure then that you will agree that MON knows best.
You will note I didn't say that. MON mostly knows how to buy unspectacular players who are adequate for the role he wishes filled, be it 'winning the SPL' or 'finishing top half in the prem'. Although he didn't really do so well at the latter.

edit: or the former.
Quote:
I am sorry, but Parker had one good season at Charlton then ****ed off into obscureity.
At Chelsea, yes. And then has been excellent in the North East despite not settling.
Quote:
Barton is a ****.
But one with an England cap!
Quote:
NRC had several good seasons, not just at west ham (wimbledon as well).
Milton Keynes, remember? I know what he was like at Wimbledon. Good under the Premiership doesn't neccessarily translate: It did for one season.
Quote:
Last season there were very few west ham players who played well. Tevez didn't even look good until the last 12 games
not least because there was a culture of complacency, brought about partly by Terry Brown trousering transfer money and partly by, er Nigel Reo-Coker
Quote:
when incidentally NRC played an instrumental part in keeping West Ham up.
Hardly.

Quote:
I am not doubting Parker and Barton are good players, but NRC is young, hungry and a bit like Villa, overlooked by the media, but some serious potential in him.
the rest is rhetoric pretty much but this just isn't true.

Last edited by Phang; 7 Jul 2007 at 03:57.
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 10:46   #220
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually, Reo-Coker didn't play too badly in the last third of the season. It was just that for the first half on the season, he'd been a complete twat, as pig acknowledges.

On Parker: One good season for Charlton, one lost season for Chelsea, two competent seasons for Newcastle. Roeder required him to demonstrate the skills of both a defensive midfielder and an attacking midfielder, and he isn't especially either. But Curbishley knows how to use him, so there's no reason why he can't get back to his Charlton best.
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 11:08   #221
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wouldn't say that Newcastle used him as much of an attacking midfielder, as you could probably count on one hand the number of times he passed the ball forwards all season.

Quote:
And then has been excellent in the North East despite not settling.
He's been one of their main problems, to be quite honest. Really unbalanced a midfield that already had issues.
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 11:34   #222
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I wouldn't say that Newcastle used him as much of an attacking midfielder, as you could probably count on one hand the number of times he passed the ball forwards all season.
This was Newcastle's problem. They needed him to make those creative passes because neither Butt nor Emre were able to, nor was there much imagination coming from the flanks. When playing with Butt he was the one expected to go forward, but that just isn't part of his game - much like a player like Hargreaves.
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 14:58   #223
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

I don't know what the managers instruction to Parker was when he was playing alongside Butt. He certainly should of been told to get into forward positions more. Malcolm Mcdonald said on Legends when we signed Parker his goal scoring record was limp at best. He was right. He's not a bad player but he's certainly not as good as we thought he was. But then again you have to question what the manager was telling him, but as club captain you expect a little more. For once its good business.
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 16:39   #224
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Arsenal won't be much of a contender coming season, will they?
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 17:00   #225
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Arsenal won't be much of a contender coming season, will they?
Manchester Utd 5/4
Chelsea 13/8
Liverpool 9/2
Arsenal 9/1
Tottenham 66/1
Newcastle 200/1

We're contenders, but the odds are against us lifting the title.
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 19:04   #226
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I can't believe West Ham have paid more for Bellamy after the season he just had, than Liverpool had to a year ago.
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 19:37   #227
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I can't believe West Ham have paid more for Bellamy after the season he just had, than Liverpool had to a year ago.
Heh, raplacing an arsehole with an arsehole.

they'll probably make him captain.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 00:26   #228
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Reo-coker is over-priced.

Most "over-hyped" English players are over-priced.

End off.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 09:59   #229
furball

Chelsea closing on Malouda. As was said elsewhere, "luckily Malouda is not particularly young or creative so Mourinho won't have to do as much stifling of his talent like he has done with Cole, Robben, and SWP."

Now I'm not sure about Cole, I'd say he's improved as an all-round player while at Chelsea. but the latter two haven't exactly thrived.
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 13:29   #230
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Chelsea closing on Malouda. As was said elsewhere, "luckily Malouda is not particularly young or creative so Mourinho won't have to do as much stifling of his talent like he has done with Cole, Robben, and SWP."
SWP might be an example of this (although I'd contest that, at Man City he could play a lot worse and look a lot better*), but Robben and Cole? Robben's main problem is that he's been injured all the time, and Cole has improved dramatically under Mourinho.

*At City, SWP didn't have to defend, and he didn't have to produce consistently because he wasn't playing in big games, and after all - he was young. PUt him in an environment where he needs to defend, needs to consistently beat the first man and to do this in every game - then he falls apart. If Downing had moved to Chelsea, you'd be looking at much the same performance level at Chelsea as SWP.
However, this would not be an example of Mourinho spoiling a bright young english talent - Downing's been mediocre at Boro, goes invisible in most games and pops up with champagne passes once a month to get on the highlights reel on Match of the Day.
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 17:28   #231
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is another midfielder really what Chelsea need?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 19:30   #232
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Which Cole?
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 19:36   #233
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

A Cole.

J Cole has been there long before Mourinho arrived.
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 21:05   #234
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
A Cole.
Malouda's the same age as Ashley Cole - if someone born in 1980 doesn't count as particularly young this year, why should they suddenly switch to such last year?

In any case, Ashley Cole is hardly a creative midfielder, like all the other players mentioned. He was also an established international before he moved, and has nearly double the number of caps that Malouda has.

If that post was referring to Ashley Cole, then it wasn't even "stupid football banter" true, let alone being closer to actually true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
J Cole has been there long before Mourinho arrived.
An entire year, in fact. Well, more like 11 months.

[edit]

Having now read the source of the quote, I can say two things: 1. he was referring to Joe Cole, not Ashley and 2. he's one of the biggest idiots I've encountered (from previous posts on football).

But then furball's record on football isn't exactly great, going on this thread alone, so no wonder he agreed.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 9 Jul 2007 at 22:43.
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 13:22   #235
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Babel will cost Liverpool £13.5m

I hope not, I was pretty sure this guy would be joining Arsenal next season. He's an excellent prospect but I'm not sure how he'd fare under the Rafatation system. If he is going to move this season then Arsene needs to get straight in for the lad. As long as Ajax are getting paid they won't care where he goes and Ryan is a childhood Arsenal fan. In fact it seems pretty obvious from the way they went public with this that they are looking to draw more bids.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 13:29   #236
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
He's an excellent prospect but I'm not sure how he'd fare under the Rafatation system. If he is going to move this season then Arsene needs to get straight in for the lad.
Liverpool's in an obvious hunt for wingers, and now that Craig B got sold to West Ham for seven and a half with no Yossi Benayoun coming in return (as was rumored), and with Wenger not being quite so active on the transfers market.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 14:34   #237
furball

Actually, Wenger's pretty active in the transfer market right now. Take a read of the best Arsenal blog around

Bakary Sagna is coming to us from Auxerre. He was the best right-back in Ligue 1 last season, and will cost around £7m. He's a very good player who will make the right-back slot his own. I suspect that Eboue will spend most of the season on the subs bench, being brought on as either right-back or right-midfielder in an attacking role. He just wasn't good enough last season.

Fiorentina are ready to offer us £5.5m for Ljungberg, an amount that I'd bite their hand off for considering that he's now aged over 30 and was pretty terrible for us last season. Even better, Valeri Bojinov may be thrown in as part of the deal since he's refusing to sign a new contract with them. Bojinov hasn't fulfilled the potential that he showed a couple of years ago, but I suspect that a couple of seasons with world-class coaches may help to remedy that. An unsourced Wikipedia article says that he is on the transfer list at Fiorentina for €14m (about £10m) so Ljungberg for £5.5m + Bojinov strikes me as a very good deal.

We still need a new winger though. I'm very keen on Andrés Guardado, who PSV have also been interested in. It seems that PSV weren't willing to pay his release clause of $8m, but since that's only £4m due to the strong pound, that'd be a good deal in my eyes. The numbers are a bit jumbled - they might be willing to accept €6m according to another source, which is about the same amount. Another source says that a deal to PSV is now complete - any Dutchies want to fill in the facts?
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 15:47   #238
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

Negotiations are apparently still ongoing. Guardado himself has publicly stated that he has a personal agreement with PSV for a 5 year contract and according the Mexican clubs chairman it's pending on details (a percentage on whatever amount he gets sold for in a couple of years).

PSV could do with a good replacement for Philip Cocu to bring in that much wanted 4th consecutive championship and this guy looks like he might be a decent replacement. I'm hoping PSV get the deal done soon before all those nasty English clubs with their large sums of cash decide to make a bid.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 16:06   #239
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Bojinov can be great yeah. The rumors spin though. Reading the BBC drivel, at least Martins and Anelka being mentioned. How's the Croatian-Brazilian bloke?
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 16:33   #240
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Bojinov can be great yeah. The rumors spin though. Reading the BBC drivel, at least Martins and Anelka being mentioned.
Anelka probably isn't coming - it was hyped up in the days after Henry left but nothing ever came from it. Martins, on the other hand, is asking for a major jump in wages in order to commit his future to Newcastle - otherwise he'll be sending out a message of "come and get me". I'd happily buy him for £13m, I like his style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Independent
Martins is yet to make up his mind on whether he wants to quit Newcastle. However, he has told the club that if he stays he wants a significant rise on his £60,000-a-week contract, which would take him close to the top earner, Michael Owen, who is paid more than £100,000 a week. If the demand is rejected, as appears almost certain, the 22-year-old Nigerian will press for a move and has a buyout clause which Arsenal are prepared to trigger.
I don't think he deserves much more than £60k/week, so there's little chance of Newcastle agreeing to it. They brought in Viduka anyway so there's a more than adequate replacement for him waiting in the wings. If he comes to Arsenal he'll have to fit into our strict wage structure - Henry was only on £72k/week until last season. I doubt we'd offer him more than £60k-70k/week.

Quote:
How's the Croatian-Brazilian bloke?
Don't know yet. We haven't played any pre-season games so no chance to see Eduardo in action. Blasto and I are off to see the Emirates Cup in a couple of weeks time so we'll see if he features there, but all I've got to go on at the moment is some YouTube videos and his stats from the Croatian league.

Last edited by furball; 10 Jul 2007 at 16:38.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 22:44   #241
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Reading the BBC drivel
You do realise that the BBCs gossip section isn't actually made up by BBC journalists. It is just information collected from all the different british papers, (ie rumours, transfers, falling outs etc) which are then put into one place.

Don't blame the BBC for it, the BBC will rarely publish an article on transfers unless they are sure the transfer will go ahead. That is why sites like skysports.com and football365.com often seem to be ahead in terms of predicting transfers etc than the BBC.

The BBC gossip column is one of the first things I do in the morning, email, gd, gossip column, villa site, villa fans forum, facebook then off to work.
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 22:54   #242
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

If Wenger gets 5.5mill quid and Bojinov for Ljungberg, I will have to make him my official god. Freddie has been absolutely crap last seasons now.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 23:38   #243
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that would be sick

Id imagine something like Bojinov for Ljungberg and 2m sounded more reasonable
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 01:45   #244
Blastoderm
________

Bojinov is hot prospect for the future.

Mark my words.
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 06:08   #245
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
You do realise that the BBCs gossip section isn't actually made up by BBC journalists. It is just information collected from all the different british papers, (ie rumours, transfers, falling outs etc) which are then put into one place.
Of course. That's why it's called gossip column. Rumors, you know. It's not like there's been very solid information on Guardado or Bojinov moving on to Arsenal - otherwise BBC would probably have written an article about it!
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 09:42   #246
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

people who play FM / CM / LMA should be instantly banned from ever having an opinion about football, serious.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 09:46   #247
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
people who play FM / CM / LMA should be instantly banned from ever having an opinion about football, serious.
false. but they shouldn't use it to 'inform' their opinions
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 10:28   #248
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

basically every opinion in this thread about a player playing in a foreign league is ridiculous. Please go back to 1998 people.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 10:34   #249
All Systems Go

I wish I could! CM 97/98 was never bettered!
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 10:38   #250
furball

Quote:
basically every opinion in this thread about a player playing in a foreign league is ridiculous. Please go back to 1998 people.
Guardado? He's a good player, he's been ready to come to Europe for a while now and will do very well at the right club.

Bojinov? Of course he's not the wonderkid he was treated as at Lecce. I didn't say he was.