User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 May 2007, 23:59   #51
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Madeleine MCcann

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
Its not paranoid to not leave your children unattended in that situation like your trying to imply it is.. If that's what you would do with your children that's fine. You will be the one who will have to live with the consequnces, knowing YOU allowed a paedophile to get to your child (if that were to happen).

And as for you saying that this kind of thing is smoothering children in cotton wool (or whatever) is missing the point. Maybe when the kid is older you can begin to let go - secondary school seems a good place to start if it is deemed they can travel home from school on their own.
You are suggesting that a parent should never leave their child unattended before the age of 12? Presumably this would mean never being allowed out to play. Of course you could stand right next to them while they did but then they wouldn't have any friends to start with. So I'm afraid that while the view from your high horse may indeed be spectacular the great height has caused you to lose perspective.

It's also obvious you've never been responsible for a child over an extended period. Bad things happen because bad people choose to to do them, not because of the inaction or failure of others. People (apparently including you) who believe that these things are controlable through extreme vigilance are deluded. But my, what a comforting fantasy it must be.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2007, 09:33   #52
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Everyones a potential paedophiles.
Nick Frost and Simon Pegg proved that rathe conclusively last night with this video of Johnny Depps girlfriend, when she was just 15.

Pegg: 'I'm sure she was found attractive by lots of boys aged 15, *pause* or under.'
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2007, 17:32   #53
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
Its not paranoid to not leave your children unattended in that situation like your trying to imply it is.. If that's what you would do with your children that's fine. You will be the one who will have to live with the consequnces, knowing YOU allowed a paedophile to get to your child (if that were to happen).

And as for you saying that this kind of thing is smoothering children in cotton wool (or whatever) is missing the point. Maybe when the kid is older you can begin to let go - secondary school seems a good place to start if it is deemed they can travel home from school on their own.
Most children who are either killed or abused are done so by someone known to them or their family.

Just sayin.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2007, 20:05   #54
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
What i don't believe is that people were laughing at the bombing jokes because it helped them get over the supposed grief at the death of those people who died
well given your vast understanding of humanity obtained from a bullied childhood, wetting the bed (not necessarilly your own) and hiding from human beings at all oportunity, you are certainly the chap to know.
Unread 14 May 2007, 20:13   #55
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante
It would probably help if horn didn't use some of his words in contexts that make it look like he's just learnt them, or is involved in a bet to use them within a given time period
What troubles me is the fact that his use of such words is often incorrect and lacking nuance. He uses them (the reason why it is too obious to waste time stating here) and in doing so he obscures his meaning. It is entirely possible that he may well have something of value to say but while he continues to hide his message behind the latest over long and inappropriately used word there is little point in reading what he writes.

Quote:
i value what the words are being used to say as a whole and would expect to be judged in the same way.
And as we see he has no intention of changing because he has found a way of justifying his folly to himself.
Unread 14 May 2007, 22:55   #56
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This is now on 'central news' which is meant to be regional news reporting. In all honesty im beginning to hate the little whore.
Unread 15 May 2007, 10:13   #57
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you watch regional news you deserve any STD's it gives you tbh.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 12:02   #58
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
This is now on 'central news' which is meant to be regional news reporting. In all honesty im beginning to hate the little whore.
You're an idiot and I've lost any respect I had for you as a poster on here.

(fyi)
Unread 15 May 2007, 12:24   #59
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I haven't read this thread because to be frank I'm guessing it's shit. But I was pondering why the london bombings thread was okay and this isn't. I decided that the one post on page one I did read, yahwe's, is right. That was a way of coping and it wasn't attacking the victims.

However, reading milo's last comment I'm not sure if he was simply trying to be cool in a subversive way. He could be defending his initial point to guard against losing face though.

BAN HIM JONNY, BAN HIM. NOW I EXHORT THEE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY. Just kidding, you're still a cock though milo.

Last edited by Hebdomad; 15 May 2007 at 15:01. Reason: I swear, one day I'll remember when to use loosing and losing.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 12:26   #60
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I haven't read this thread because to be frank I'm guessing it's shit. But I was pondering why the london bombings thread was okay and this isn't
The reason is fairly obvious, one death a tragedy, several a statistic etc.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 13:00   #61
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Cockface.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 15:09   #62
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Maybe you can point out exactly where this is the case so that i can reword the point for you. Maybe then you'd find it easier to make another reply on topic as opposed to dribbling in excitement over your latest horn themed ad hom
Maybe you should stop using words with more than 2 syllables in them you little cock-knob! Who do you think you are?!
Unread 21 May 2007, 21:01   #63
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Yahwe in being a complete asshole shocker!

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2007, 00:27   #64
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
when they do come home i hope they are punished accordingly.
Erm...well their daughter has probably been killed. I should imagine that's a pretty horrific emotional trauma as these things go.

You want the state to fine them or put them in prison as well?
Unread 26 May 2007, 00:28   #65
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
yet why didnt the parents take such a service when it was free? its borderline child neglect to leave your child unattended for such a long length of time and i hope that they will accept the blame for their loss, and when they do come home i hope they are punished accordingly.

also what are the "loving parents" doing with their other children now their beloved daughter has been snatched? keeping watch over them 24/7? never letting them out of their sight?

nope, they have put them in a nursery somewhere in portugal so they can focus on the free holiday in portugal they have aquired by guilt tripping everybody and anybody into feeling overly sorry for them. not content with half the portugeese police force looking for their one child (lets go rob some portugeese homes) today 4 specialists were flown over from england to reexamine the scene of the kidnap incase something was missed. the portugeese arent incompetent fs...and i hate the way they are using the media coverage to pull every string they can to get everything they want. perhaps then they can be snapped for more photos of them running down the beach (looking remarkably well rested for a family who has had their child abducted) perhaps they want to be fresh for their daily meeting with the "campaign manager" and their "press team" and whatever else they have got....i mean for **** sake, get real

i hope this all turns out best for the child, but i have recently grown to detest the parents and their attitude and behaviour during this whole thing.
this drivel* seems to me to represent a growing trend of hatred** of the parents as if this is all one big scam. Yes, people feel the whole thing is being blownout of proportion, but is that the parents fault? Couldn't the media just stop reporting? If you had your kid stolen, wouldn't you do everything you possibly could to get them back?

they are slowly being demonised for trying to get their child back. this kind of reaction is just typical of the hypocrisy that is rife throughout this country where everyone else is scum and should be punished for it. the only exception to this rule is when you or a member of your family (or close friend etc) are guilty of such an offence, but then of course it the community's turn to chastise you.

It all makes me feel a bit sick really.

*I'm trying to be polite by ignoring the actual content
**to strong a word, but I can't think of a better one atm
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 26 May 2007, 00:56   #66
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
yet why didnt the parents take such a service when it was free? its borderline child neglect to leave your child unattended for such a long length of time and i hope that they will accept the blame for their loss, and when they do come home i hope they are punished accordingly.

also what are the "loving parents" doing with their other children now their beloved daughter has been snatched? keeping watch over them 24/7? never letting them out of their sight?

nope, they have put them in a nursery somewhere in portugal so they can focus on the free holiday in portugal they have aquired by guilt tripping everybody and anybody into feeling overly sorry for them. not content with half the portugeese police force looking for their one child (lets go rob some portugeese homes) today 4 specialists were flown over from england to reexamine the scene of the kidnap incase something was missed. the portugeese arent incompetent fs...and i hate the way they are using the media coverage to pull every string they can to get everything they want. perhaps then they can be snapped for more photos of them running down the beach (looking remarkably well rested for a family who has had their child abducted) perhaps they want to be fresh for their daily meeting with the "campaign manager" and their "press team" and whatever else they have got....i mean for **** sake, get real

i hope this all turns out best for the child, but i have recently grown to detest the parents and their attitude and behaviour during this whole thing.
I watched this thread for a while before I made a comment.

If you really think that these people are having a 'good time' and enjoying their 'free holiday' while thier daughter remains missing shows how little you know.

I have one daughter. She's 2 and a bit. She's wonderful.

I/We have already left her in a room while we went for a walk. We checked regularly, we made sure doors were locked etc. etc.

You make it sound like they wanted it to happen.

I'd suggest you shut the **** up and have a child and see how it feels when she wanders off while you're out shopping and the two of you both think the other is watching her.
Then you'll feel your heart beating like a mad thing when you realise you don't know where your child is.
Then you look across at your partner, trying to holding it togther while she cries that our baby is missing.
Wait until you find your child 30ft feet away trying on sunglasses.
Cry some. Keep crying. Wake up at night thinking about it. Keep thinking about what might have happened.
Trust me, this is what happens.

Basically, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Don't try and tell me you do, because you don't.

This thread is basically shitter than normal, but only because of basic ignorance.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 26 May 2007 at 01:02.
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2007, 09:32   #67
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i guess posting on here after a few beers is always a bad idea.

i guess what i was trying to get at is that if anybody elses child was pinched they wouldnt be getting such high publicity/resources. and possibly while they are useing 98% of the portugeese police resources to find their child more children are being abducted in portugal and the police arent doing anything about that.

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2007, 10:49   #68
All Systems Go

You should have just quit whilst you were behind.
Unread 26 May 2007, 11:08   #69
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im going to lobby the government to pass a motion that parents are no longer allowed to sleep. 8 hours without checking on your kid while in a locked home is just simply unacceptable and frankly lazy parenting

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2007, 22:13   #70
All Systems Go

they must be getting desperate. they've arranged to meet the world formost expert on paedophiles.*

*Predictable
Unread 30 May 2007, 09:20   #71
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
they must be getting desperate. they've arranged to meet the world formost expert on paedophiles.*

*Predictable
2 nights ago a child was abducted in sheffield, yet there is no media coverage of it at all, on the othrhand there are full 15/20 minute slots about madelines parents visiting the pope. AOL yesterday even had them listed in the Showbiz category of their homepage, i mean come on ffs

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2007, 19:46   #72
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
2 nights ago a child was abducted in sheffield, yet there is no media coverage of it at all
Online confessions are admissable evidence.
Unread 31 May 2007, 12:38   #73
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
2 nights ago a child was abducted in sheffield, yet there is no media coverage of it at all, on the othrhand there are full 15/20 minute slots about madelines parents visiting the pope. AOL yesterday even had them listed in the Showbiz category of their homepage, i mean come on ffs
It's odd that not even Sheffield's local papers are reporting any missing girl, although the Sheffield Star is reporting a fascinating story “Sick attackers leave battered dog near to death”, perhaps you should tip them off with your tale.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but to claim it as fact with no sources pretty much sums up what a muppet you are.

Last edited by Hicks; 31 May 2007 at 18:55.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 13:42   #74
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He is the source. She's locked in his cellar.
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 03:19   #75
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
I'm very skeptical whether 'overweight black girl from the ghetto'* would get nearly the same amount of coverage/sympathy/treatment.
Seriously, nobody is waiting for an overweight black girl from the ghetto. I don't see why anyone should sympathize with such a person. Give me one good reason. Because we care for such a cute little girl doesn't mean we have to sympathize with every random person.

Madeleine MCcann on the other hand, is a cute little white girl. The reward they offer for information about her reflects her worth. We should care, and i'm glad so many people do care.

Last edited by Alessio; 3 Jun 2007 at 03:30.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 03:29   #76
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's all over guys, they announced it was accidental.

Wait, that was Woolmer. CARRY ON WITH THIS OTHER OBSESSION
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 03:45   #77
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Seriously, nobody is waiting for an overweight black girl from the ghetto. I don't see why anyone should sympathize with such a person. Give me one good reason. Because we care for such a cute little girl doesn't mean we have to sympathize with every random person.

Madeleine MCcann on the other hand, is a cute little white girl. The reward they offer for information about her reflects her worth. We should care, and i'm glad so many people do care.
what if it was one of your fellow turks that got killed?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 04:10   #78
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
what if it was one of your fellow turks that got killed?
First of all, I'm not a Turk.

Secondly, what are you implying? If it was Turk that got killed then we should care about overweight black girls from the ghetto?

If a black fatty from the ghetto is equal to her, then why won't they put out such a reward for such a person? Do you think its because only white people have money? Not all black people are poor you racist.

Last edited by Alessio; 3 Jun 2007 at 04:18.
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 13:14   #79
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Secondly, what are you implying? If it was Turk that got killed then we should care about overweight black girls from the ghetto?
I think hes just pointing out that sometimes people to tend to identify more with people they share a cultural context with, and that this is often split along race lines. For example, as a Turk I suspect that you'd pay more attention to a turknapping than you would to the abduction of (eg) a white/brown/yellow child since youd have more there to identify with.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 20:06   #80
All Systems Go

Quote:
First of all, I'm not a Turk.
Are you a Kurd? Becuase the Kurds are just turks that went up into the hills and forgot the were turks.

true story.
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 21:14   #81
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Are you a Kurd? Becuase the Kurds are just turks that went up into the hills and forgot the were turks.

true story.
Indo-Dutch repatriate* / Dutch Portuguese

*When Indonesia was 'liberated' the brave colonists were forced back to the Netherlands, along with the people who supported them like KNIL soldiers. etc etc.

Indo-Dutchies, are people with a heroic dutch history, either higher social classes or dutch soldiers, recognized Europeans who tend to be successful in society.

Turks on the other hand, are lazy economic refugees who live on social welfare, are muslim and cause crime.

Intentionally mixing Portuguese/Indo-Dutchies up with Turks is quite offensive. Especially if you put it in the proper context. I do not understand why Koen votes for someone who calls upon the people to get there VOC-mentality back, while Koen mocks descendants of his VOC-heroes.

Zack Morris from Saved by the bell is also Indo-Dutch, but not partially portuguese like me.

Last edited by Alessio; 4 Jun 2007 at 21:35.
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 19:07   #82
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Anyway, in news, some random dude called and said that he knows where the girl is.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...man/article.do

I think he's a timewaster.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 20:15   #83
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Anyway, in news, some random dude called and said that he knows where the girl is.
While you were writing this shit, three children died of malaria. In a year, eleven million children die of malnutrition. Fifteen million become orphans because of AIDS. In one day, thirty thousand children die of preventable causes. 1.1 billion people in the world live with less than a dollar a day.

And we keep wasting our time with some rich kid, whilst all those hypocrite morons from the Pope and J.R "Original" Rowling and Wayne "Cousine-****ing" Rooney onwards could be spending their money on something more useful than hunting down a girl with a freaky eye. Imagine how many children would now have a decent life if all this oxygen wasn't wasted on this little McCann.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 20:22   #84
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Indo-Dutch repatriate* / Dutch Portuguese

*When Indonesia was 'liberated' the brave colonists were forced back to the Netherlands, along with the people who supported them like KNIL soldiers. etc etc.

Indo-Dutchies, are people with a heroic dutch history, either higher social classes or dutch soldiers, recognized Europeans who tend to be successful in society.

Turks on the other hand, are lazy economic refugees who live on social welfare, are muslim and cause crime.

Intentionally mixing Portuguese/Indo-Dutchies up with Turks is quite offensive. Especially if you put it in the proper context. I do not understand why Koen votes for someone who calls upon the people to get there VOC-mentality back, while Koen mocks descendants of his VOC-heroes.

Zack Morris from Saved by the bell is also Indo-Dutch, but not partially portuguese like me.
This post needs more recognition for sheer absurdity.
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 22:04   #85
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
While you were writing this shit, three children died of malaria. In a year, eleven million children die of malnutrition. Fifteen million become orphans because of AIDS. In one day, thirty thousand children die of preventable causes. 1.1 billion people in the world live with less than a dollar a day.

And we keep wasting our time with some rich kid, whilst all those hypocrite morons from the Pope and J.R "Original" Rowling and Wayne "Cousine-****ing" Rooney onwards could be spending their money on something more useful than hunting down a girl with a freaky eye. Imagine how many children would now have a decent life if all this oxygen wasn't wasted on this little McCann.
While you were writing this shit, I couldn't give a ****.
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 22:22   #86
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
While you were writing this shit, I couldn't give a ****.
Do you care more about madeline?
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 07:08   #87
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
****ing hell, if I saw Madeiline somewhere, I'd be willing to take large risks in order to get her safe. It's not like Rowling is paying a million to feed a legion of starving Africans when a rich kid has been kidnapped.

Jesus. And you're asking if someone cares more about Madeiline. She's worth millions.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 07:24   #88
Tietäjä
Good Son

Another thing that just occured the me browsing about it, is that it's a much better idea to kidnap a rich white kid, hand her/him to your mate once Rowling opens her bank account, and have your mate "find" her, and then move on to somewhere warm and nice.

It's less risky and far easier than robbing a bank, and it's not very likely they'll come after the money.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 08:28   #89
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
It's less risky and far easier than robbing a bank, and it's not very likely they'll come after the money.
Probably, but if it all went wrong, I think I'd prefer to go to prison as a bank robber than someone who kidnapped a young child in a case which was given an insane amount of publicity. Even if the child was unharmed the tabloids would imply you raped her anyway.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 08:49   #90
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Probably, but if it all went wrong, I think I'd prefer to go to prison as a bank robber than someone who kidnapped a young child in a case which was given an insane amount of publicity. Even if the child was unharmed the tabloids would imply you raped her anyway.
Or if you get thrown into jail anyways, you're better off throwing a Paris Hilton and crying your way out of there. Back in square one, eh?
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 08:52   #91
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Or if you get thrown into jail anyways, you're better off throwing a Paris Hilton and crying your way out of there.
I don't think they allow child molestors to do that though. Mainly I think you just get assaulted every once in a while.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 08:55   #92
Tietäjä
Good Son

Yeah. Could be. I'm very astonished they let the Hilton slut go, though, but I bet she paid them well.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 12:31   #93
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
I don't.

Frankly, they keep reporting this everyday and I'm quite bored of hearing the same shit.

However that article I posted earlier is actually different than the other we keep reading about.

The McCanns has just gone to Spain.
The McCanns has just gone to Amsterdam.
The McCanns has just gone to France.
The McCanns has just gone to Italy.
The McCanns has just gone to see the Pope.
The McCanns has just gone to see JK Rowling.
The McCanns has just gone to see the Queen.

Really, it's just repetitive and in your face everyday.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 12:36   #94
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
In shocking news it turns out human interest stories capture human interest.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 12:38   #95
All Systems Go

Caller in hoax non-shocker.

Was probably her mother
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 13:10   #96
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
The problem is that humans are interested in shit.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 13:10   #97
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've avoided this story in the papers.

So far as I can tell, from reading this thread, and headlines; a little girl has been kidnapped in some awful third world country (Spain?) and JK Rowling has offered lots of money for her return.

The Pope is also involved.

I can only speculate that all of this attention seems to have been generated because the little girl is cute looking.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 14:15   #98
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
I'm not getting the joke.
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 14:57   #99
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
I'm not getting the joke.
What joke?
Unread 8 Jun 2007, 15:01   #100
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

Isn't 'human interest' just a euphemism for morbid curiosity or rubber necking? Its a bit like billy conolly talking about the press and ken bigley (imo he was right, bigley's death 'probably' sold more papers than kember's release), i just have this uneasy feeling its less about wanting to empathise with other human beings and more about wanting the grizzly detail of what happened to her.