User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 May 2007, 14:20   #1
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Interesting Events to have happened to you recently

I was reading the police story on Dante's blog earlier, and coupled with ASG's many life stories recently it got me wondering (I'm obviously immensely busy in work at the moment ) what other amusing events had happened to people here recently.

I don't really have much to tell myself, my days are spent working and the nights are just normal nights out, few drinks, talk to my mates, nowt happens.

There are two stories which were amusing to those involved but not sure about others:

1) As some you may know I moved up to London a few months back. Around three weeks ago a few of my friends from back home came up to London and we were looking for something to do on the weekend afternoon. I suggested the London Eye seeing as it was something I wanted to do but everyone I know up here has already done it. Everyone else agrees and off we trundle.

Things didn't really start too well. We joined what we thought was the queue only to find other people pushing past us while making snide comments and giving us dirty looks. It turns out that actually this was the front part of the queue, it looked like the end as there was a giant gap to the next part to enable people to still walk down the street. Was quite amusing to see so many other people make exactly the same mistake.

Eventually we get to the front of the queue legitimately, only took about 20 minutes as well so it wasn't too bad. We were standing there talking and I was quite looking forward to this. The people behind us are laughing about how thorough the cleaners are, washing down each carriage quickly after every ride, then sort of went silent after realising that they were actually scanning them for what I can only assume was bombs.

After 30 minutes we finally step into our little cage, we are now on the slow moving, giant ferris wheel. 10 seconds later I freak out. We have barely even moved and I think I am going to throw up. While everyone else moves to the ege to look out I rush back to the seats and cower there like a little girl. I can't even bear to look over my hands, after watching the video my friends kindly made you can see me shaking. To add to the sympathy they were showing me it was also felt it would be amusing to jump up and down and lean against the windows. I was not a happy bunny It wasn't until about 2 minutes were left I was finally able to stand up and walk around without my legs feeling like they would give out under me.

I don't mind planes, I'm not a huge fan of heights but I can go up to the top of tall buildings and stand on them glass balconies and shit, and then a giant ferris wheel scares the crap out of me heh. To top it all off it was my idea as well.

======

2) This happened in a recent trip back home to Wales.

There was my, my brother (Elliot), his girlfriend, and one of our friends Graham who goes to a nearby uni but would need to crash over mine that night. ASG had been out earlier but was so drunk he had to leave by 9pm. The scene is our hometown of Aberdare. This story may seem a bit weird as to be honest I have just pasted most of it from telling my mates from back who wanted to know what had happened.

We left the Tavern (a local pub) at 2am, me and Graham start to walk home while Elliot gets some food. So we are just by the turning off the main road to my house when my brother phones and says he is in a car on the way home, I need to let him in (I had the only keys), so I run up to the house to wait for him.

5 minutes later there is no sign of Graham...

I go back down my street and as I get to the bottom I see him walking back down the main road and then clambering into the wodds/forest thing by my house. I call after him and no answer. So I run down now and follow him in.

Splash... I stepped in a bloody river. I then hear a loan cry

"Adam..."

No response to me calling him so I wander into the forest. What do I see? Graham lying on the floor, fast asleep, underneath a tree!

I drag him up and then once he is standing he decides he has to hug me. He charges at me and prompty knocks us both over so I'm lying on my back, in a forest, when it has been pissing down all day. My coat is filthy.

We then start walking through the trees towards my street (not the main road, but the road you turn onto, the one you turn right onto my street from).
I step in another river.

Graham isn't following me.

I am not amused :P

At least he is standing up and awake this time though so I ask him what the hell he is doing.
"I've lost a shoe"
He wouldn't leave without it. So at nearly 3am, in a dark forest, we try to find a black shoe amongst all the undergrowth by MOBILE PHONE LIGHT. Unsurprisingly 30 minutes later I give in and tell him we should go back to mine and find it in the morning. He is having none of that though.

I think screw this and walk back towards my house in the hope he just follows me.

Skillfully I jump the river this time.

I then encounter a fence I didn't know was there so I promptly attempt to climb over it. Looking at it this morning I have no idea how I managed it, it is up to my shoulders almost. I slipped off it first time but by the end of the night I was quite an expert.

I shout after Graham, nothing. I can't see any light from his phone. I go back in to look for him. Nothing.

Bit worried and annoyed now I phone my brother who I meet by the main road. He calls the police saying we have no chance and at least they can use search lights. While he does that I go back and look again (my hands and arms and ripped to shreads from all the brambles, my trainers are quite wrecked, and I have something stuck in my big toe I can't get out).

About 10 minutes later we see the police stop by the girls comp. We think this is because they weren't sure where our street is and we had had to mention that in the description. So I go and run over to them to show them where we are and what do I see, two policemen with Graham. Apparently he had fallen asleep, on the floor, next to the main road, right outside the girls comp. Apparently he was waiting for the trains to start.

On the way back to mine he is arguing that he doesn't want to go back to mine as my parents must never find out about it and he doesn't want them seeing him with one shoe. To solve this he comes up with a great idea. A show shop! We must take him to a shoe shop so he can buy one shoe.

Yeah at 3am he wants us to find a shop which will agree to sell him a solitary shoe. It also needs to look like the one he still has. The rest of us decide this isn't such a good plan and bluntly tell Graham, no, that won't be happening. He decides that he will go back in the forest instead. Me and my brother had to virtually drag him up the street to get him home. Accepting now that he actually has no choice and is going back to my house he starts to try and reach a compromise. No one is to know. We must never tell anyone, especially my parents (it's working out well for him so far :P).

In the time it took for me to remove my socks and shoes, he had passed out on the couch, dead to the world.

So I wake up this morning and go downstairs to the living room to check up on him. I see the cat on one settee looking all sweet and innocent, just lying there with her eyes open, and Graham is to my left completely out of it. I start to see a sign of life though. He moves! all be it very slowly. The weight of the world is clearly on this man but he is clearly trying to tell me something. Gradually his head lifts up off the arm rest, his eyes start flickering before eh gives in trying to open them. In an immensely croaky voice he manages to utter just two words to me before collapsing again...

"The cat!"

(a bit of background info for those who don't know her, my cat cries, a lot. A piercing gut renching wail that can dig deep into your very soul. Graham had slept through my parents regularly walk through the living room without even stirring. In just the thirty minutes she had been in somehow she had reached into his conscience and awaken some sort of recognition of the real world. It turned out she had sat on his chest and just cried at his head)

We never did find out why he went in the forest either and I obviously told my parents straight away in the morning though they kinda of already knew seeing as we had woken them up on coming in and the carpet was covered in mud. They just laughed though and mocked up a reward poster for the missing shoe.
Unread 25 May 2007, 14:25   #2
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Re: Interesting Events to have happened to you recently

People actually blog?
I thought it was something people only did in the papers

Quote:
Saturday the 25th
I went out of bed at 03:00 to poop, i felt you, my readers, might find this facinating
Seacrest out

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2007, 14:27   #3
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
People actually blog?
I thought it was something people only did in the papers
I'm bored in work and was hoping for something to read People around here often have strange events happening to them.

Thought it would be a cheeky to not even attempt a story myself.
Unread 25 May 2007, 14:54   #4
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well clearly I have no stories to post as my life is pretty-well documented here already, but there are two commnts I would like to make in regards to things things you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
To add to the sympathy they were showing me it was also felt it would be amusing to jump up and down and lean against the windows. I was not a happy bunny
Firstly, LOL

I want, neigh (no idea how to spell that correctly, so th horsey sound will have to do) demand a copy of the video. I only wish I had been there. I hope you will make Youtube my friend.

Quote:
2) This happened in a recent trip back home to Wales.

There was my, my brother (Elliot), his girlfriend, and one of our friends Graham who goes to a nearby uni but would need to crash over mine that night. ASG had been out earlier but was so drunk he had to leave by 9pm.
For my second point I would like to point that I had been drinking in Cardiff since 12:30 for two friends birthdays, so I was already a tad drunk when I met them.

The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2007, 15:00   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1) For those who didn't receive this text from Adam:

Quote:
I am an idiot. Currently having a panic attack on the London Eye as I am scared of heights.

2) I read that a fortnight ago on Facebook
Unread 25 May 2007, 15:39   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

yesterday i had an hour delay on my travel from Eindhoven to Hengelo, because i was in a train that was 'too long'.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2007, 16:27   #7
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I have had quite an eventful semester to say the least.

1. The day I get back, end up going with one of my housemates to a BBQ. Meet a girl who I totally fail to get off with (did get a snog though).

2. Go Go-Karting, break someone else's kart by smashing into the side of them after they spin-out in front of me.

3. Suffer from a bout of depression. May have been homesickness.

4. Got to see Travis play live. Get one of my albums signed by them and have a photo taken with each. Best night of my life

5. Go Airsofting, crash my car a little bit on the way home.

6. Get a phone call from my Dad on Wednesday telling me that my gran has died.

All in all, an interesting couple of months
We shall remember them.

Last edited by Demon Dave; 25 May 2007 at 16:39.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2007, 17:04   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

- Had an option on two Maine Coon kittens which I cancelled due to weird behavior of the woman breeding them. Then found another cattery and got a more trustworthy breeder. Kittens die both after 3 weeks of age due to an organ infection. Now I got an option on one that seems healthy, we're trying hard to find a mate for him as me and my girlfriend work both fulltime. He'll get released in about three weeks.

- I'm accepted at the university of Utrecht to study history. I can't wait to start, I really need something to throw myself into as my job, playing videogames and going to the gym starts to get really dull.

- Girlfriend will move into my appartement this month. For me this is the ultimate and final test to see if I'm able to live with another human being. I'm optimistic. Most of the time that is.

bonus:
picture of my lovely coon kitten, he's 13 weeks old now:

Unread 25 May 2007, 17:23   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I got a phone bill of £474.

Shit.

I phoned them up and they will take 244 out on 22 June and 230 out on 23 July.

I'm such an idiot.
Unread 25 May 2007, 17:57   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i laughed irl when seeing this small film.

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2007, 18:30   #11
midge5
mmm lambs

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Firstly, LOL

I want, neigh (no idea how to spell that correctly, so th horsey sound will have to do) demand a copy of the video. I only wish I had been there. I hope you will make Youtube my friend.
:
You will have to ask Graham, maybe Ben, as I don't have it.
Unread 25 May 2007, 18:48   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

loltastic tales.

i would add but i dont have anything interesting to say that doesnt involve trivial anger at lesbians

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2007, 22:13   #13
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Girlfriend will move into my appartement this month. For me this is the ultimate and final test to see if I'm able to live with another human being. I'm optimistic. Most of the time that is.
Make sure you stick to your guns and refuse to help her with her belongings and possessions when she moves in.
What are you? Her personal slave? She should be old enough to do it on her own. Emancipation and all that.
If she does insist on you helping, make her phone her parents up to make them come over and help, it's only reasonable, isn't it?

Right?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2007, 23:33   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Is there something wrong with you Dead meat ?
Unread 25 May 2007, 23:56   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

My neck/back/shoulders was very stiff when I woke up at monday morning. I tried various exercises to get better, but it didnt help. At the exam a few days later I realised that this was rather painful and called to book an appoint with the "kiropraktor" (don't know the english word) just after handing in. I was lucky and got one the same day. It was the first time I have gone to a "kiropraktor", but I got somewhat better and I have a new appointment on tuesday.

My neck still hurts somewhat, but its better, so Im planning to take it easy the next days.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2007, 00:02   #16
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
My neck/back/shoulders was very stiff when I woke up at monday morning. I tried various exercises to get better, but it didnt help. At the exam a few days later I realised that this was rather painful and called to book an appoint with the "kiropraktor" (don't know the english word) just after handing in. I was lucky and got one the same day. It was the first time I have gone to a "kiropraktor", but I got somewhat better and I have a new appointment on tuesday.

My neck still hurts somewhat, but its better, so Im planning to take it easy the next days.
It's a chiropractor over here - what was the experience like?
Unread 26 May 2007, 00:10   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Is there something wrong with you Dead meat ?
Not really. My post needs to be taken in context!

Unread 26 May 2007, 00:27   #18
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
It's a chiropractor over here - what was the experience like?
First she asked me all sorts of question about my general health and past. Then she asked me to move my neck and back in various positions, to establish the centre of the problem I assume. Last part was lying down, first with my face down, then face up, where she asked me to breath in and out while she did various things. I must admit I felt a bit "attacked" when she did some "push's". One time she told me not to resist, and that I was stronger than her, and that I had to let it go otherwise there would be no effect.

I felt perfectly fine when it was finished, but when I got home it didnt take long before it started going slightly stiff again and I put on some ice at my neck (as I was told). Next and last exam is on wednesday, so I have an appointment on tuesday.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 26 May 2007, 00:31   #19
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
First she asked me all sorts of question about my general health and past. Then she asked me to move my neck and back in various positions, to establish the centre of the problem I assume. Last part was lying down, first with my face down, then face up, where she asked me to breath in and out while she did various things. I must admit I felt a bit "attacked" when she did some "push's". One time she told me not to resist, and that I was stronger than her, and that I had to let it go otherwise there would be no effect.

I felt perfectly fine when it was finished, but when I got home it didnt take long before it started going slightly stiff again and I put on some ice at my neck (as I was told). Next and last exam is on wednesday, so I have an appointment on tuesday.
OK, in the UK we spell that kind of specialist 'prostitute'.

Hope that helps.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2007, 00:37   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:

Hope that helps.
Quote:
One time she told me not to resist, and that I was stronger than her, and that I had to let it go otherwise there would be no effect.
I think you mean 'rape'

Unread 26 May 2007, 00:43   #21
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:

Hope that helps.
You mean dominatrix?
I never understood why people want to pay for that, personally I had only done it if I was paid lots of cash. And by that I mean LOTS.
Unread 26 May 2007, 00:48   #22
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I think you mean 'rape'
did I mention she touched my bum?
Unread 26 May 2007, 01:19   #23
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Faggot

Unread 26 May 2007, 15:32   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
loltastic tales.

i would add but i dont have anything interesting to say that doesnt involve trivial anger at lesbians
I dunno man you've had some pretty good burns on the internet relay chat network recently.
Unread 26 May 2007, 16:49   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

poking fun at other people is alot easier than telling stories yourself

Also; ive been consistently excellent at IRC for a year, i am glad you are beginning to appreciate though

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2007, 17:07   #26
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Also; ive been consistently excellent at IRC for a year, i am glad you are beginning to appreciate though
i dunno man