User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 May 2007, 22:19   #51
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

it's been just as boring though.
Unread 22 May 2007, 22:47   #52
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinking of posting something, but then I forgot what I was thinking off, and realised I don't care.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 22:47   #53
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maladoni
I don't really think you know PB that well or understand what's its all about, so to say its filled with "terrible human beings" is not just not on, and then not expect a reaction is silly.
I dunno man; if this thread was representative of PB then I'd say that nodrog's sweeping generalisation is right man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maladoni
* Kila, god bless him linked the whole of PB with Deffeh PM work. I saw it and I belly laughed. It was seriously good work. Funny and mischievous. Now that kinda stuff would go down a storm on PB! Get ya sel across man.
You make it sound like I linked to it multiple times in different threads when I just used it as a retort to a terrible joke
Unread 23 May 2007, 00:31   #54
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I dunno man; if this thread was representative of PB then I'd say that nodrog's sweeping generalisation is right man
Funny how I seem to remember such threads from GD as well.
Unread 23 May 2007, 01:33   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes horn but the frequency of those debates is decreasing. As I said I'm very much aware, not totally aware!
Unread 23 May 2007, 05:34   #56
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

At the end of the day its shit posters not a shit board that's to blame.
Unread 23 May 2007, 14:30   #57
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
You took part in that thread though.
Nodrog made an attack at PB as a whole, not certain individuals.

And horn no one was here to beg people to go to PB.

PB was mentioned in bad light to start off with, people are only defending it just like GD members would if their community was being slagged off..

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 17:41   #58
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

kila's ugly on the inside too.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:09   #59
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
PB was mentioned in bad light to start off with, people are only defending it just like GD members would if their community was being slagged off..
that's the problem

pb is too much like eastenders
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:13   #60
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
that's the problem

pb is too much like eastenders
and whats GD? Brookside?
edit : looking at the wiki entry for it, its actually much closer to the mark then i would have thought...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
Following the success of the 'body under the patio' and lesbian kiss plots, the writers of the show continued to deal with controversial subjects that other British soaps did not. A religious cult headed by Simon Howe (Simon Hartney) blew up Number 5 in a suicide pact during 1994, and a mysterious killer virus saw the unnecessary death of two guest characters in 1995. But it was the incestuous relationship between brother and sister, Nat (John Sandford) and Georgia Simpson (Helen Grace) in 1996 that drew the most criticism
Quote:
Brookside's most infamous plot happened in 1993 with the storyline of wife beater and child abuser Trevor Jordache (Bryan Murray).
Quote:
Brookside saw the arrival of 1980's archetypes 'yuppies' Jonathan Gordon-Davies (Stephen Pinner) and Laura Wright (Jane Cunliffe) into Number 9
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:24   #61
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the point is that both gd and pb were criticised in the original thread starting post.

but pb has a 'mitchell brothers' attitude to criticism.
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:31   #62
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
the point is that both gd and pb were criticised in the original thread starting post.

but pb has a 'mitchell brothers' attitude to criticism.
ur fukken ded ?
its hardly alone.
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:39   #63
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
ur fukken ded ?
its hardly alone.
see because i'm bored i'm going to keep correcting you.

that thread is in clownshoe corner because gd finds that 'eastenders' reaction to be absurd - tragically ridiculous.

The difference is the attitude. Because deffeh (in his 'wisdom' - which i am known to question) foolishly said an honest thing about pb and an honest thing about gd. we have seen a never ending succession of over reaction by pb supporters.

the fact is that pb is purile and childish. the pb supporters would look much better and achieve much more (neg repping me really doesn't achieve that much) if they simply admitted that they like being purile and childish.

the pb 'response' to an uncontroversial truth has been absurd. and i love them well and know them well and shall tell them to their face on the 14th (why oh why i can say the same thing to a person but if i type it i am satan has been a long running curiosity for me). But frankly they are lying through their fingers and spreading the most pathetically transparent ad hominems around as though by telling the truth deffeh had done some awful thing.
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:55   #64
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
see because i'm bored i'm going to keep correcting you.

that thread is in clownshoe corner because gd finds that 'eastenders' reaction to be absurd - tragically ridiculous.
I thought it was more that dace took the thread, added some humour and ran with it, not for the reaction tsm had

Quote:
the fact is that pb is purile and childish. the pb supporters would look much better and achieve much more (neg repping me really doesn't achieve that much) if they simply admitted that they like being purile and childish.
As opposed to GD?
Both forums have their childish members who drag the average down but i dont see you condemning GD for it. What has PB got that warrants the special treatment?

Quote:
the pb 'response' to an uncontroversial truth has been absurd. and i love them well and know them well and shall tell them to their face on the 14th (why oh why i can say the same thing to a person but if i type it i am satan has been a long running curiosity for me). But frankly they are lying through their fingers and spreading the most pathetically transparent ad hominems around as though by telling the truth deffeh had done some awful thing.
Im guessing you are referring to the one by maladoni and the one tomkat made against jbg ( which was probably more about the spat rg. a thread that jbg ruined )
Now, take a good look at nodrogs + jbgs posts yahwe. plenty of ad hominem to go round and quite bitter at times.
if you consider PB childish on the basis of individuals then it is hipocritical ( and somewhat dishonest ) not to consider GD the same

Last edited by Phil^; 23 May 2007 at 21:08.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:08   #65
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I thought it was more that dace took the thread, added some humour and ran with it, not for the reaction tsm had
well you're wrong.

and it disturbs me to know that you think that.

Quote:
As opposed to GD?
Both forums have their childish members who drag the average down but i dont see you condemning GD for it. What has PB got that warrants the special treatment?
no grown up members

Quote:
Im guessing you are referring to the one by maladoni and the one tomkat made against jbg ( which was probably more about the spat rg. a thread that jbg ruined )
Now, take a good look at nodrogs posts yahwe. plenty of ad hominem to go round and quite bitter at times.
if you consider PB childish on the basis of individuals then it is hipocritical ( and somewhat dishonest ) not to consider GD the same
well actually it isn't.

your arguments are turgid dull and wrong. you are in fact arguing not against what i type but against what you want to argue about.

The posts of skiddy, maladoni, minty, nadar, ste and (dare we mention) yourself have shown this absurd silliness.

in case you missed my point:

JUST ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE BEING PURILE AND CHILDISH RATHER THAN TRYING TO PUSH WATER UPHILL BY SAYING THAT YOU ARE NOT CHILDISH AND PURILE

GD doesn't need defending and if it does need defending then i'll be damned if i'm going to do it. Gd is not a religion. it's not a clique. it doesn't improve your life by membership. And it doesn't seem to be particularly good at the moment.

pb doesn't understand. all the names i typed above ... they don't understand at all.
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:14   #66
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
well you're wrong.

and it disturbs me to know that you think that.
I had already gathered your opinion was different to mine yahwe. It would be nice if you could actually elaborate instead of reiterate.

Quote:
no grown up members
Inaccurate.

Quote:
JUST ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE BEING PURILE AND CHILDISH RATHER THAN TRYING TO PUSH WATER UPHILL BY SAYING THAT YOU ARE NOT CHILDISH AND PURILE

Admit to something you have constructed out of thin air without performing any actual research into the matter?
Thats as retarded a thing to do as it is for a jury to toss a coin to determine guilt or innocence.

Quote:
GD doesn't need defending and if it does need defending then i'll be damned if i'm going to do it. Gd is not a religion. it's not a clique. it doesn't improve your life by membership. And it doesn't seem to be particularly good at the moment.
The board, no. The actions of some of its members, yes and ultimately only those members can defend themselves. I agree with you that this board does not tend to be terribly good right now

Quote:
pb doesn't understand. all the names i typed above ... they don't understand at all.
Dont understand != dont agree.
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:31   #67
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I had already gathered your opinion was different to mine yahwe. It would be nice if you could actually elaborate instead of reiterate.

Inaccurate.

[/u][/b]Admit to something you have constructed out of thin air without performing any actual research into the matter?
Thats as retarded a thing to do as it is for a jury to toss a coin to determine guilt or innocence.

The board, no. The actions of some of its members, yes and ultimately only those members can defend themselves. I agree with you that this board does not tend to be terribly good right now

Dont understand != dont agree.
yeah.

skiddy, maladoni, minty, nadar and ste were better at spouting shit than you.
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:33   #68
Phil^
Insomniac

oh yahwe, dont give up now
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:07   #69
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yahwe is just bitter because he got banned from pb for saying that pb wouldn't be able to thrive without him and got proved massively wrong.

The truth is that on PB anything goes - if people want to be childish then that is fine, if they want to be serious that is fine, if they want to post hundreds of threads on football that is fine, if they want to post attention whoring threads that is fine and if they want to post random crap jokes that they got in emails that is also fine.

On GD it is not fine.

Now I still like GD and I have posted threads on here that I wouldn't post on PB. But mainly, as most people have found, there are many more threads that can be posted on pb that can't be posted here because of the reaction it receives.

It's a young growing community. This is an old shrinking community.
But mainly - they are both different forums.

Anyway, maybe we should stop now.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:09   #70
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
yahwe is just bitter because he got banned from pb for saying that pb wouldn't be able to thrive without him and got proved massively wrong.

The truth is that on PB anything goes - if people want to be childish then that is fine, if they want to be serious that is fine, if they want to post hundreds of threads on football that is fine, if they want to post attention whoring threads that is fine and if they want to post random crap jokes that they got in emails that is also fine.

On GD it is not fine.

Now I still like GD and I have posted threads on here that I wouldn't post on PB. But mainly, as most people have found, there are many more threads that can be posted on pb that can't be posted here because of the reaction it receives.

It's a young growing community. This is an old shrinking community.
But mainly - they are both different forums.

Anyway, maybe we should stop now.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ....

(oh the limits of typing)
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:12   #71
Yahwe
I am.

I fear the limits of the pb sales pitch are in the salesmen.

it doesn't need to be (as any good salesman will tell you) prohibitive to a sale that your product is crap.

but bless you all. you are bloody awful at sales.
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:14   #72
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Amusing trolling, on the other hand :crymeariver:
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:23   #73
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

We all have our charms. Purile and childish I be . I like the innocence of it all.
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:24   #74
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Amusing trolling, on the other hand :crymeariver:
Amusing trolling is fine actually

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:27   #75
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Amusing trolling is fine actually
Wise men write because they have something to write about; fools write because they have to write something
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:30   #76
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Wise men write because they have something to write about; fools write because they have to write something

Unread 23 May 2007, 22:35   #77
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am not really sure I am comfortable idea with generic forums. Setting up a forum for the basis of discussions seems a little too naked in its intentions, it's like going to a singles night. Er, I imaigne.

I like PA because it is a happy accident I post here. And most people who are here are likewise here as a side-effect of something else - they liked a silly spreadsheet game centred around maths and politics. This means we have a certain type of community - if nothing else, maths, economics and politics degrees must be 5x as common as in the normal population.

Likewise, I will sometimes post on the forums of a particular band, night-club or programming thingie. But "general forums" have always left me cold, which is possibly why I've not gone for a SA or PB account.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 23:55   #78
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
... have always left me cold...
I'm not sure why, but I've instantly had Left Outside Alone by Anastasia burst into my mind when reading this

I used to stand in the shower and listen to this track on repeat, but in my mind was a heavy rock version with power chords and Axl Rose crying the lyrics out in his usual fasion. The drum pauses and timings were true and emotional, the beat was strong.

I miss having nothing to do
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 00:02   #79
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I fear the limits of the pb sales pitch are in the salesmen.

it doesn't need to be (as any good salesman will tell you) prohibitive to a sale that your product is crap.
Tell that to Gerald Ratner :crymeariver:
Unread 24 May 2007, 00:14   #80
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
But frankly they are lying through their fingers and spreading the most pathetically transparent ad hominems around as though by telling the truth deffeh had done some awful thing.
You don't spread ad hominems around? Come on, Yahwe, don't be a hypocrite.

You seem to have some kind of fetish towards PB. Wherever it's mentioned you start rabbling on about how shit the place and its member is. If you want to believe we're all a bunch of childish, unintelligent morons, then fine, believe it, but stop going on about it on every opportunity. In all honesty, I doubt anyone cares.

I believe you're a big arrogant deepshit (towards people), but it's not like I'm rabbling on about it every God damn time you make a post, is it?
Unread 24 May 2007, 00:19   #81
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yahwe actually has made some excellent points.

Deffeh criticised both GD and PB.

The GD "regulars" simply took on board what he said, and maturely suggested other places he could post alongside GD.
The PB "regulars" took it as a direct insult, and took it upon themselves to defend the place to the point where they felt they needed to insult another poster at a personal (and frankly, quite immature) level. Step back and look at yourselves, guys. You've all rabbled together in an angry mob.
Unread 24 May 2007, 00:29   #82
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

In fairness, I think I've tried to post quite objectively in this thread - mainly because I still like GD and don't want to alienate myself by arguing with everyone.

Try being more careful when you say "You've all rabbled together"
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 01:37   #83
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What ever Tom ! My Internet forums could totally take your Internet forum, come on let's 'av it.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 01:53   #84
Welshy

Welshy has a spectacular aura aboutWelshy has a spectacular aura aboutWelshy has a spectacular aura about

It's this sort of bickering which puts people off participating in this forum.

I've had several accounts here over the years, and every time I think perhaps I'd like to give GD a try again, just browsing through the threads puts me off.

It's a terribly hostile place really.
Unread 24 May 2007, 01:58   #85
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You should give it a go, GD needs all the new blood it can get, most people are pretty friendly so long as you aren't posting rubbish
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 07:39   #86
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
You don't spread ad hominems around? Come on, Yahwe, don't be a hypocrite.
if there was a god of irony nadar ought to have imploded after typing this.
Unread 24 May 2007, 10:41   #87
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
if there was a god of irony nadar ought to have imploded after typing this.
I didn't claim otherwise. Thanks for proving my point though
Unread 24 May 2007, 10:55   #88
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Yahwe actually has made some excellent points.

Deffeh criticised both GD and PB.

The GD "regulars" simply took on board what he said, and maturely suggested other places he could post alongside GD.
The PB "regulars" took it as a direct insult, and took it upon themselves to defend the place to the point where they felt they needed to insult another poster at a personal (and frankly, quite immature) level. Step back and look at yourselves, guys. You've all rabbled together in an angry mob.

Yes & No.

No PB member took anything as a direct insult until Nodrog's post (post #19)

Once he claimed "PB is almost uniformly filled with terrible human beings" I think we had every right to take it as a direct insult

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 10:59   #89
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're all runing my vibe, man.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 11:59   #90
Tomkat

Quote:
Once he claimed "PB is almost uniformly filled with terrible human beings" I think we had every right to take it as a direct insult
I post on PB as much as I post on GD so I'm one of those "terrible human beings" but I didn't take it as an insult!
Unread 24 May 2007, 12:14   #91
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

stop posting in this thread. it does not add the this forum's worth. it's awful.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 12:58   #92
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
stop posting in this thread. it does not add the this forum's worth. it's awful.
English like that only ruins it further WEEKS :crymeariver:
Unread 24 May 2007, 14:25   #93
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

je peux parler en francais si c'est mieux pour toi. mais, je dois dire, que j'ai baiser ta mama pendent mon pied entré YOUR SISTER'S VAGINA.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 14:40   #94
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes & No.

No PB member took anything as a direct insult until Nodrog's post (post #19)

groupthink

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 14:50   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Deffeh starts thread about looking for a new internet forum. Nodrog expresses opinion concerning pb in response to deffeh. pb posters then fag up thread with posts about pb that, judging from the first post, deffeh wasn't interested in. JBG bans people who continue fagging up thread.

Only one of those hasn't happened yet. Try to guess which, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:29   #96
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Deffeh starts thread about looking for a new internet forum. Nodrog expresses opinion concerning pb in response to deffeh. pb posters then fag up thread with posts about pb that, judging from the first post, deffeh wasn't interested in. JBG bans people who continue fagging up thread.

Only one of those hasn't happened yet. Try to guess which, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

The truth is out there
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:38   #97
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

BTW i've stopped posting as much because:

1.) I dont really have access to the internet at the moment.

2.) I made a decision about a year ago (maybe a bit more) to stop chronicling my life online for two reasons. Firstly i was starting to get worried about the possibility of real people finding out about my actions. Secondly i felt that as my stories basically revolved around constant failure they might have some kind of reinforcing behavioural effect (i.e. i'd **** things up just for the amusement of having a good story). I wanted to break that cycle. Without my stories i'm not as good as a poster. I mean i write the occassional one liner or so that i find funny that i post without regard for whether anybody else appreciates it. As such i'm probably no great loss.
Unread 24 May 2007, 19:20   #98
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

uh huh. Remind me, where in the forum rules is 'fagging up a thread' defined or even listed as a bannable offense? Clause one only deals with actions to threads, not actions to users.

amusingly enough if you do ban people for it you'd have to ban yourself along with others for what was done to tomkats thread to avoid hypocrisy

Last edited by Phil^; 25 May 2007 at 01:35. Reason: leshy etc :)
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 19:32   #99
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

But we miss the stories, dace
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 19:44   #100
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think it boils down to the fact that we don't have discussions here anymore, we basically know eachother well enough that we don't need to post opinions on things or get stuck to agree to disagree.

I miss the days we tried to **** over the DF3 forums.