User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 May 2007, 20:09   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
FAO Liverpool FC 'Fans'

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever will be, will be,
You won't win the Champions League,
Say tara, Gerrard.

The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:43   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: FAO Liverpool FC 'Fans'

:]
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:45   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

coming from a chelsea fan this is quite perplexing and doesnt make a lot of sense

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:48   #4
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

ASG is inherently shit though so maybe that's it.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:48   #5
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For tonight, I am (as I was on that fateful night in 2005) an AC Milan Supporter!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:51   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp...oid=2126918369

I'd be careful about speaking too soon dude.
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:36   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Whatever positive there may be to say about the finals, is, that at least I didn't lose my 1-1 bet against my workmate's 2-0.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:43   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Unlucky Liverpool
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:52   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

unlucky in the first half, but they werent too good in the second.

They got the game plan right but it went wrong on a few little things;

1/ Agger didnt play very well
2/ Zenden was pap
3/ Kewell came on and was even worse
4/ They didnt take their chances, and you have to do that when you're the underdog.

A good game to watch and a lot of positives to take though. Feel crappy just now; but its not the end of the world

Unread 23 May 2007, 21:58   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So pleased for Paolo Maldini. Was nowhere near his best tonight but a true legend of the game.

My man of the match - Nesta.
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:01   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

clarence wins it for the 4th time, kuijt scores, liverpool loses.

what a glorious night. justice, finally.
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:05   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

the bitterness, i really dont get it

Unread 23 May 2007, 22:57   #13
Opi
Ensign

Opi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to all

I was a bit disappointed that half the Milan squad only showed mediocre performances. Seedorf, Gattuso, Jankulovksy, Oddo all can do much better. I really enjoyed the second goal though. Brilliant timing from both Kaka and Inzaghi.
Liverpool tried but just weren't dangerous, reminded me a lot of the Bayern-Milan matches where Milan also did not put great performances in but Bayern simply couldnt create (enough) dangerous opportunities.
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2007, 23:00   #14
All Systems Go

this has been a good day.
Unread 23 May 2007, 23:54   #15
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

My brother didn't want to talk to me tonight after the match, so I'll have to wait till tomorrow before I can bully him.

Although I'm no fan of Liverpool; they had deserved the win. Watching Milan play today was utterly boring (except for Kaka at times) and shit. The Italians did their usual thieving tricks by acting up and going "mama mia" at the ref. I felt like putting a bullet in Inzaghi when he got that ball in his stomach near their corner. First he stood fine, then he walked towards the pitch-line and suddenly he realized it was a good idea to walk back towards the pitch, fall down and play injured. Oh how I'd love if FIFA made "Hollywood'ing on the pitch" the same as using drugs, thus giving them a two year holiday. It's a bit hard penalty, but it sure should get rid of most of this shit that's ruining football.
Unread 24 May 2007, 01:45   #16
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

A Chelsea fan from South Wales putting Liverpool "fans" in inverted commas

I didn't get to see the game due to every train out of London being dead but I'm glad justice prevailed and the worst team lost.

Incidently KoeN I hear the mighty FC Twente may be coming to Ninian Park for a friendly on August 4th, looking forward to it although it's not quite as good as Lazio last year

Last edited by Hicks; 24 May 2007 at 02:04.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 05:13   #17
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Jankulovksi was feeble at best, and never got a hold of Pennant.

Kaka was for most of the game nowhere to be seen. A few flashes of personal skill, which people like Alonso matched anyways.

Seedorf wasn't really the man he would normally be like, either.

Maldini and the deep pitch was really unable to get the passes correct.

Gattuso was even more aggressive and violent than usual.

And Milan won. I'd put the man of the match for Inzaghi, for scoring a pair of Filippo Inzaghi -goals. The ones where you put your foot (or arm) to the ball and it hits in.
Unread 24 May 2007, 05:51   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks

Incidently KoeN I hear the mighty FC Twente may be coming to Ninian Park for a friendly on August 4th, looking forward to it although it's not quite as good as Lazio last year

With their current selection they're rather strong, possibly stronger then you might think but I doubt they will be able to keep together half of their best eleven for the next season.
Unread 24 May 2007, 09:09   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
saturday august 4, we will play there. i'm not sure if i'm coming though, as i currently have a negative saldo on bankaccount, don't have a job, and we also qualified for the UEFA cup.
but we do have an excellent team now. most people said we played the best fieldplay of the league, better than PSV, Ajax and AZ. so i'd go if i were you.

and SS: we lost Kennedy and Bakkal and Aissati returned to PSV, but we won't lose many other players i think. besides, we already bought Denneboom, Braafheid and Hersi in early stage to fill that gap. also, our A1 became champion this season and about 7 people from that team got a contract now. they will most likely make their debut next season. especially Arnautovic is a massive talent (he even made it to an article in Sportweek, that's kind of rare for a youthplayer).

Last edited by KoeN; 24 May 2007 at 09:15.
Unread 24 May 2007, 10:46   #20
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Kaka was for most of the game nowhere to be seen.

And Milan won. I'd put the man of the match for Inzaghi, for scoring a pair of Filippo Inzaghi -goals. The ones where you put your foot (or arm) to the ball and it hits in.
I couldn't help laughing when Riise beat Kakà in a run for the ball when Riise came from behind. That was the most absurd thing...

Inzaghi shouldn't be man of anything. Inzaghi would be better of in Hollywood.
Unread 24 May 2007, 11:49   #21
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I couldn't help laughing when Riise beat Kakà in a run for the ball when Riise came from behind. That was the most absurd thing...

Inzaghi shouldn't be man of anything. Inzaghi would be better of in Hollywood.
Sounds to me you're a Liverpool fan afterall

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 12:40   #22
Nadar
I see you!

I'm certainly not a Liverpool fan or fan of any foreign team. I'm Norwegian and it's ridiculous to support foreign teams you have no relations to (whether it be team or city). I like to watch football matches when good teams meet each other (like the CL final / FA cup final / etc.). What I hate is when actors like Inzaghi and other Italians are ruining football, and I especially hate it when the referees are falling for their tricks (like yesterday).
Unread 24 May 2007, 12:47   #23
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I especially hate it when the referees are falling for their tricks (like yesterday).
Gotta agree here, the ref was a bit iffy. I was astonished with some calls he handed out to Milan, while on the other side you could slide a little harsher too. Maybe it's just my bias.
Unread 24 May 2007, 13:57   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

I presume we're talking about Inzaghi's playacting pretending he'd been hurt in his side?

Kewell was equally as bad, he made two absolutely terrible dives, where he thought jumping at a player then falling down was a great way to win a free kick.
Unread 24 May 2007, 14:38   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Yeah agreeing with lokken on that point. Kewell was nothing short of a disasterous disgrace when he came on and that was surely his last game for the club.

As usual, the analysis of the game has been absolute crap - as usual, Phil McNulty knows nothing about football.

"Liverpool should have pressed on and attacked a poor AC Milan side more" - oh yeah, right. thats exactly what everyone was saying before the game. AC milan are poor and liverpools best strategy is to attack.

Now of course, there was some underperforming by AC Milan last night, dont get me wrong; but

A lot of AC Milan's perceived 'poor' play was down to liverpool, the way they won the midfield battle and kept oddo and jankulovski pressed back better than Man Utd did. They stifled Kaka as best you can - Mascherano was absolutely ****ing superb - and they did their best attacking wise being as they had only 3 attack minded players on the field (Gerrard, Kuyt, Pennant). The 2nd goal was a direct result of not having mascherano on the field (crouch had came on 1 minute earlier), and liverpool paid for having to chase the game after being a goal down in a game they dominated.

Yeah the ref wasnt great. He probably made slightly more mistakes in favour of Milan than he did in favour of liverpool - but i think this was more to do with him being an incompetent referee more than anything; he certainly got things wrong for both sides. The injury time debarkle was an absolute disgrace, but logically you'd have given liverpool about a 80/1 chance of scoring in the time that wasnt played.

Overall i thought liverpool did well. People are already choosing to lean back on their anti-liverpool sentiments and refuse to give them credit for taking the game to Milan and stifling Kaka, two things no one thought they would do. They came up short; congratulations to Milan, but for a team with as many OBVIOUS deficiencies as Liverpool they did superbly to get to their 2nd champions league final in 3 years.

A final point;

Milan / Thierry Henry / Chelsea / This forum might want to read the post match interview by Benitez Carragher and Gerrard as examples of how to take a defeat with class grace and style.

Unread 24 May 2007, 15:01   #26
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Yeah the ref wasnt great. He probably made slightly more mistakes in favour of Milan than he did in favour of liverpool - but i think this was more to do with him being an incompetent referee more than anything; he certainly got things wrong for both sides. The injury time debarkle was an absolute disgrace, but logically you'd have given liverpool about a 80/1 chance of scoring in the time that wasnt played.
I was a bit stunned as well when he blew off the match 10 seconds before full extra time had been played. He should actually have added another 30 seconds to extra time due to Milan making a substitute after 90 minutes. Very unlikely Liverpool would have gotten another goal, but as always in football, "miracles" happens.
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:09   #27
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
A final point;

Milan / Thierry Henry / Chelsea / This forum might want to read the post match interview by Benitez Carragher and Gerrard as examples of how to take a defeat with class grace and style.

Gotta give them applause for it, yeah.

I can't even imagine how loud Jose Morewhingo would have cried.
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:24   #28
All Systems Go

Why did he bring on another defender? Especially as Craig Bellamy was on the bench. Oh wai...
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:39   #29
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
you missed how benitez approached the ref after the match?

it wasn't very classy.
Unread 24 May 2007, 16:36   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

You could tell Carragher and Gerrard were lying through their teeth, while they were being gracious. In some ways, I appreciate Mourinho when he gives an honest opinion on the game, it's just that he doesn't concede that that's football and congratulates the other team. In my opinion Liverpool lost because Kuyt wasn't near effective enough first half, when really they should have buried Milan.

It might arguable that might be down to Liverpool trying to stop Milan more than trying to get something for themselves but that's exactly what you get with these kind of tactical performances. They needed a special Gerrard performance or a striker of exceptional quality; Liverpool got neither.

Last edited by lokken; 24 May 2007 at 16:41.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2007, 17:21   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i keep giving you guys rope and you keep hanging yourself with it. you've lost your right to ever call yourself an objective football analyst.

Unread 25 May 2007, 00:39   #32
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
saturday august 4, we will play there. i'm not sure if i'm coming though, as i currently have a negative saldo on bankaccount, don't have a job, and we also qualified for the UEFA cup.
but we do have an excellent team now. most people said we played the best fieldplay of the league, better than PSV, Ajax and AZ. so i'd go if i were you.
If you do come over let me know on here we'll definately go for beer
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2007, 01:46   #33
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
My man of the match - Nesta.
Mine would be Nesta, Gerrard or Pennant.

Quote:
Kaka was for most of the game nowhere to be seen. A few flashes of personal skill, which people like Alonso matched anyways.
When Alonso did the same trick as Kaka it wasn't used in a situation as good as Kaka's, Kaka had Riise sliding in and another player infront of him and he did it and got past both and attacked, Alonso used it to get around someone in his own half.

Quote:
Gattuso was even more aggressive and violent than usual.
I'm surprised that he managed to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes, I expected him to get a red during the first half, dirty play all game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
They needed a special Gerrard performance or a striker of exceptional quality; Liverpool got neither.
Liverpool to get Owen back!
Unread 25 May 2007, 02:05   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
i keep giving you guys rope and you keep hanging yourself with it. you've lost your right to ever call yourself an objective football analyst.
which bits of my post offend you exactly?

considering that box was pelted with crosses first half yet none were converted and none of the long range gerrard fizzers were even on target I'm not sure where i've written stuff to upset you.

if you want to talk about milan i can go on about their weaknesses all night. As Milan they were a substandard Milan team, even with Kaka in their side. Milan need major rebuilding, despite winning the top trophy. There are players like Ambrosini not fit to wear the shirt.
Unread 25 May 2007, 05:07   #35
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
When Alonso did the same trick as Kaka it wasn't used in a situation as good as Kaka's, Kaka had Riise sliding in and another player infront of him and he did it and got past both and attacked, Alonso used it to get around someone in his own half.
So if you rate this as one of Kaka's grand games, I'm beginning to understand why Kaka seems so over-rated. A lot of little kids yapping KAKA KAKA (thank god his name strongly reminds of the Finnish word "shit") SO GOOD all over the place. Two or three good passes and dribbles doesn't really make it up for a bad game, even with tight marking a player of his "so called level" should really be able to throw something more.
Unread 25 May 2007, 06:00   #36
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Whats red and white and goes BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The Liverpool open top bus reversing back into the garage...

Thank you, I'm here all week.
Unread 25 May 2007, 11:58   #37
Nadar
I see you!

That's probably the most shit and dry joke I've ever heard, Kargool

Kaka is overrated and he showed he can be played down (like Liverpool did). Great players will play great on days were their team in general suck, something Kaka failed to do.
Unread 25 May 2007, 13:56   #38
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Mine would be Nesta, Gerrard or Pennant.
I thought Pennant had a terrible game. The number of good opportunities he ruined with abymsal crossing was just shocking.
Unread 25 May 2007, 14:47   #39
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
So if you rate this as one of Kaka's grand games, I'm beginning to understand why Kaka seems so over-rated. A lot of little kids yapping KAKA KAKA (thank god his name strongly reminds of the Finnish word "shit") SO GOOD all over the place. Two or three good passes and dribbles doesn't really make it up for a bad game, even with tight marking a player of his "so called level" should really be able to throw something more.
Not at all, he was quite crap that game, I was merely commenting on that one "skill" that he did andAlonso copied minutes later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I thought Pennant had a terrible game. The number of good opportunities he ruined with abymsal crossing was just shocking.
indeed he wasted many opportunities but he created many of them