User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 May 2007, 01:10   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Internet forums

So im thinking its coming close to the time when i need a new internet forum. I'm not leaving and i will still post here but its reasonably unrewarding to make long threads and posts any more, not to mention we've done every argument about 1000 times over.

Theres even threads that were great in the past and could be re-used - like the 'assign a song to a forums user' one, that would be funny again and slightly different but everything would get shot down.

I have a PB account and will probably use it more often soon; but lets be brutally honest here guys. PB isnt very good.

SA is terrible and too huge.

The main issue is that while the stasis isnt desirable here; familiarity is still a postive. And as terrible as the attitude on GD has become, theres still a certain blend of irony that im fond of here.

So where do you all post other than here and PB/SA?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 08:57   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

I used to read a lot of what was in GBS over at SA but didn't find it enthralling enough to want to pay money for an account, especially since there's retarded hostility (of which we too are guilty) towards new people trying to find their place there. I realise GBS is probably a bad example to take my experience of SA from but obviously short of paying for an account you can't see many of the other boards there.

I post occasionally on the forum for the 'space-based massively multiplayer browser game' I play but otherwise here is where it's at. I reckon it'd be hard to find a group of largely UK-based people with sufficiently broad experience as to maintain interest without it also being mobbed by gangs of 15 year olds wanting my AIM address.
Unread 22 May 2007, 09:42   #3
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I tend to post on private torrent site forums. You get a good mix of people there. The best for me, by far, is Pirates of the UK.

In terms of suggesting a forum for you to join Deffeh you need to tell us what your interests are or what you like to rant about.
Unread 22 May 2007, 09:47   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What GD needs is for a lot of its old users to post regularly. From Manson's bumper POTW vote two years ago we're missing MM, 1-X, Vaio, Silversmoke, hyfe, Yahwe*, Dace, Blasto*, Demon Dave, Stew, Ste, Jakiri*, NB3, Proteus. None of them have posted recently to any great degree.

*posts in spates if at all

That's why GD's so quiet
Unread 22 May 2007, 09:48   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

forums of fansites of twente and racink genk, and sometimes ******** forums.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 09:49   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I tend to post on an Aston Villa forum on a regular basis. It combines my love of talking about Villa and Football with also the General Discussion Off topic debate. I enjoy it loads. So perhaps maybe find a liverpool fan site or what not. Be careful though some sites have intelligent posters on them, some have chavs.

I tend to post on a intelligent villa fans forum where members seem to be professional villa fans. Other Villa forums aren't quite as decent and the mods are a bit anal.
Unread 22 May 2007, 10:08   #7
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
What GD needs is for a lot of its old users to post regularly. From Manson's bumper POTW vote two years ago we're missing MM, 1-X, Vaio, Silversmoke, hyfe, Yahwe*, Dace, Blasto*, Demon Dave, Stew, Ste, Jakiri*, NB3, Proteus. None of them have posted recently to any great degree.

*posts in spates if at all

That's why GD's so quiet
So you're saying we should track them all down and kill* them? Interesting...

*or bring them back. Whatever.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 10:30   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I post on the odd pompey forum as well as the board of my pbem fantasy football game, although the discussion there isn't really that great.
Unread 22 May 2007, 10:32   #9
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Like the football.

ZING!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 22 May 2007, 10:33   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey - I still post here
GD is still my browser homepage so I still come here and check for threads almost every day. As do quite a few people on furball's list.
There's just fewer threads to reply to nowadays... And fewer interesting threads...

And PB has a serious discussion forum which has interesting threads... And the quality of threads is certainly improving from when it first started out...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 10:41   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I have a PB account and will probably use it more often soon; but lets be brutally honest here guys. PB isnt very good.
A forum's attitude and status (ie: "good" or "bad") is mostly based on the users. If you don't think it's good, then it could quite easily BECOME good by new people migrating there. The userbase is small enough to be altered (attitude-wise) by only an addition of 4-5 people.
Unread 22 May 2007, 11:35   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
A forum's attitude and status (ie: "good" or "bad") is mostly based on the users. If you don't think it's good, then it could quite easily BECOME good by new people migrating there. The userbase is small enough to be altered (attitude-wise) by only an addition of 4-5 people.

Good points, but

It would require a ****ing fantastic amount of patience and self restraint for me to not make jokes and snide remarks to a lot of the stuff that goes on there Haha.

I do agree that a forum is obviously made by its userbase and its quality of user; and obviously you have to give as well as take.

However, its debateable whether i'm even the sort of forums user thats really what PB is looking for (never mind whether PB is what i am looking for).

Unread 22 May 2007, 11:39   #13
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

Quote:
The userbase is small enough to be altered (attitude-wise) by only an addition of 4-5 people.
So when is the brain washing posse riding into town?

Last edited by Maladoni; 22 May 2007 at 11:54.
Maladoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 11:47   #14
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:

However, its debateable whether i'm even the sort of forums user thats really what PB is looking for (never mind whether PB is what i am looking for).
Anyone is welcome to PB.
Any type of user infact!

We have specific areas to cover everyone's needs (or we'd like to think so).

Serious Discussions is more GDish in the respect you won't get trolling and you'll have good debates/points being put across.

However the PB community as a whole will not appreciate people going over there with the attitude to change it (TK's words, not mine).

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 12:00   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Good points, but

It would require a ****ing fantastic amount of patience and self restraint for me to not make jokes and snide remarks to a lot of the stuff that goes on there Haha.
We haven't had much red writing "haha"'s for quite a while.

And jokes and snide remarks go on there too - usually just more subtle...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 22 May 2007, 12:00   #16
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

kuro5hin is great, but it's more of a publishing site, but as soon as you grasp that concept i suppose it'd quench a thirst. b3ta is also great, but it's just for fun really. the serious discussions thing on pb could be good, but lacks in members at the moment. i also find sa a little too large.

i was going to write a thread on why i think this forum is dying, basically the attitude of the regulars, something that is happily missing on pb, but i could be bothered. bring on death i say.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 12:12   #17
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
I'm not disagreeing with you there. The addition of four or five people with the specific aim of changing the place to suit themselves would probably be successful.

I'm not sure if the current userbase would appreciate it.

By the change, I'm going to assume you mean a small group move across and slowly change PB into GD.

Why bother, just stay here.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 12:24   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't want to sound like a fanboy but SA has everything you could be looking for. GBS might not be for everyone but it's loaded with hilarious situations and your typical internet caring reactions. Games is by far the best gaming community on the net, as far I've seen. There are subforums for pets which are much better then the typical 'i love my housecat to death and i can't stop talking about how he scratches his asshole' housewife forum. The NMD forum is for music, any kind with a lot of expertise in different fields of music and a huge variety of people ventilating their opinions about music/bands/albums etc. You have the Debate and Discussion forums which might be a bit too america focussed to some people's likings although I don't frequent them that often. I could go on, there are so many subforums which have been categorized for a good reason. Oh I particulary like the 'tell/ask' subforum, over here people tell you about something they're good at, about their profession, about a certain experience where they say basically 'hey people i've been raped by a big south american dude ask me anything you want to know about this and I will answer' which lead to rather interesting insights of the given situation/profession/whatever. I could go on because there's so much more, yeah it's a bit huge and crowded but it's worth it and there's always something to read when you're bored anytime of the day.
Unread 22 May 2007, 12:35   #19
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Jakiri still posts and MM, Dace, hyfe and Proteus are the only ones out of that lot who were any good. We gained dda/ASG and Tomkat stepped up from being a fringe poster into the major league so it should balance out in theory (although it obviously hasnt). I agree that good posters need to post more though.

GD has a core of decent posters, they just arent very active. On the other hand, PB is almost uniformly filled with terrible human beings and their best posters are still somewhat active here (Tomkat/skiddy/Dace and kila, which pretty much sums it up). If we were doing internet-drafts then I'd maybe take Europatriot and idimmu from there but apart from that its a barren land.

Last edited by Nodrog; 22 May 2007 at 12:56.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 12:45   #20
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I don't want to sound like a fanboy but SA has everything you could be looking for. GBS might not be for everyone but it's loaded with hilarious situations and your typical internet caring reactions. Games is by far the best gaming community on the net, as far I've seen. There are subforums for pets which are much better then the typical 'i love my housecat to death and i can't stop talking about how he scratches his asshole' housewife forum. The NMD forum is for music, any kind with a lot of expertise in different fields of music and a huge variety of people ventilating their opinions about music/bands/albums etc. You have the Debate and Discussion forums which might be a bit too america focussed to some people's likings although I don't frequent them that often. I could go on, there are so many subforums which have been categorized for a good reason. Oh I particulary like the 'tell/ask' subforum, over here people tell you about something they're good at, about their profession, about a certain experience where they say basically 'hey people i've been raped by a big south american dude ask me anything you want to know about this and I will answer' which lead to rather interesting insights of the given situation/profession/whatever. I could go on because there's so much more, yeah it's a bit huge and crowded but it's worth it and there's always something to read when you're bored anytime of the day.
But where's the LOVE?
Unread 22 May 2007, 13:09   #21
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Jakiri still posts and MM, Dace, hyfe and Proteus are the only ones out of that lot who were any good. We gained dda/ASG and Tomkat stepped up from being a fringe poster into the major league so it should balance out in theory (although it obviously hasnt). I agree that good posters need to post more though.

GD has a core of decent posters, they just arent very active. On the other hand, PB is almost uniformly filled with terrible human beings and their best posters are still somewhat active here (Tomkat/skiddy/Dace and kila, which pretty much sums it up). If we were doing internet-drafts then I'd maybe take Europatriot and idimmu from there but apart from that its a barren land.
I've said it to you before and I'll say it again.

Stay away from PB if you're unhappy with it.

If it upsets you that much, more fool you for continuing to go and post there.

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 22 May 2007, 13:19   #22
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

Quote:
PB is almost uniformly filled with terrible human beings
Exactly, which is why they need more ginger, freckley and extremely ugly people to keep their users repressed. Any volunteers?
Unread 22 May 2007, 13:20   #23
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maladoni
Exactly, which is why they need more ginger, freckley and extremely ugly people to keep their users repressed. Any volunteers?
Couldn't have worded it better myself

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 22 May 2007, 13:27   #24
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

yo yo yo. what's ugliness (love) go to do with it? this thread has turned nasty.

large scale internet forums, and the diversity and interest they bring, need a tolerant approach to posting (and less uppity posters). if you want a close knit forums with just a few "core" posters then this forum has the correct attitude. both types are nice, but this forum is transforming from the former to the latter, which obviously some people, not the core posters obviously, are upset about.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 13:54   #25
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Heh, SA forums are soooooo 2002.....

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 13:55   #26
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I feel sorry for Deffeh. He's started this thread to become aware of more forums on the net that other users might use and most of you lot have seemingly degenerated this into a cross forum slagging match.

For the love of christ, grow up and do something worthwhile.
Unread 22 May 2007, 14:02   #27
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

4chan is always good for a laugh, but i don't use it myself.
Unread 22 May 2007, 14:24   #28
Ste
Bored

totallycrap have shitloads of porn.

lots and lots and lots and lots.

Does that make a good forum?

Unread 22 May 2007, 14:39   #29
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Heh, SA forums are soooooo 2002.....

so what exactly does that mean you stupid fashion-sensitive faggot
Unread 22 May 2007, 14:51   #30
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

People still threat it like its the bestest thing to ever hit the world wide web in the form of a discussion board. It was a decent forum/community back some years ago, but like most places its gone downhill with its increased memberbase.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 14:59   #31
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I'm not disagreeing with you there. The addition of four or five people with the specific aim of changing the place to suit themselves would probably be successful.

I'm not sure if the current userbase would appreciate it.

By the change, I'm going to assume you mean a small group move across and slowly change PB into GD.

Why bother, just stay here.
That isn't what I meant (I didn't word it very well, sorry). I like PB - if it was the same as GD then what'd be the point of it existing? (apart from having pictures!)

I merely meant that forums evolve and change depending on the userbase. You can't define a forum as "shit" because ultimately it's made up of the people who post on it. If more/different people post there, then the type of posts and the attitude therein is going to change.
I admit that while I can be overly cynical and negative to people on there (and a bit of a dick sometimes) I do genuinely like PB. If I don't think much of a thread I simply ignore it.
Unread 22 May 2007, 15:32   #32
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
People still threat it like its the bestest thing to ever hit the world wide web in the form of a discussion board. It was a decent forum/community back some years ago, but like most places its gone downhill with its increased memberbase.

The forum structure has largely improved over the years, the rules are basicaly the same, a lot of new people did join but still it's system is valid enough to keep out the typical internet trash. It became a lot bigger but it already was very big and crowded. I don't see a lot of this downhill thing except that it became even bigger and I think it did quite well considering the large influx of new members.

Also, it's known that when things become more wideknown, more popular and thus getting more media attention it's a good reason for the true internet hipster to kick against it because that's how it goes when you aren't living in the 2002's!

I might be rather restricted in my internet travelings but still I never saw a message board community this size being this structured, well moderated and with so many fields of interests so please show me and other people where to go to find the places that you know of so that the OP knows where to look at instead of claiming 'hey this shit sucks and i am not really useful for the original poster or any other person interested in decent forums on the big bad internet'.
Unread 22 May 2007, 15:48   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So im thinking its coming close to the time when i need a new internet forum. I'm not leaving and i will still post here but its reasonably unrewarding to make long threads and posts any more, not to mention we've done every argument about 1000 times over.
I was thinking the same thing recently but I don't think I'll bother moving to a different internet forum to continue posting. Quite honestly I dislike doing "social" things like that deliberately. It's like going out to some event in order just to meet new friends or pick up gurlz or whatever inane justification you're giving to yourself. I only go to events, and in a broad sense an internet forum is one big stream of events, because I specifically want to go to that one and personally I can't imagine there's a new forum out there I'd enjoy posting on at first.

Largely I think I enjoyed GD over the past number of years because I spent a fairly significant part of my "young adulthood" (faggot phrase I know) here and it helped mould me as a person. That said I'm now very aware of what each interesting, and of course this is subjective, poster's opinions are so there's not much to gain by continuing various arguments which, as you said, have been done a thousand times before. I don't really come here to be kept up to date on people's lives or anything like that and I probably wouldn't bother posting at all if it wasn't for the fact I'm a) a moderator and b) still play PA.

I don't think I've seen a forum I genuinely like bar this one, it has a very personal brand of irony and pseudo-bitterness I find fantastic. This is partly the reason I come off as a hostile dick sometimes, when people seem intent on changing this style I get annoyed.
Unread 22 May 2007, 18:26   #34
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maladoni
Humour my curiosity Maladoni. First time for everything after all.

Why be such a ****? Anybody who knows me would laugh in your face at the thought of me being freckley or ugly like you tried to make me look. To be honest people that dont know me that well would say your being a ****, and a stupid one at that.

Why the hate? Seriously I want to know why. Are you trying to look big in front of your peers, which is lame because i will burn you every time, or have I done something to upset you? I seriously hope for your sake its the latter and I apologise in advance, because if it's the former I dont think you need to bother replying

Last edited by Nodrog; 22 May 2007 at 18:32.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 18:30   #35
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I was thinking the same thing recently but I don't think I'll bother moving to a different internet forum to continue posting.
If you went to another forum and posted/acted like you do on here you'd probably be banned or outed quite quickly for your attitude. Or just be another non-entity.
Unread 22 May 2007, 18:38   #36
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Why be such a ****? Anybody who knows me would laugh in your face at the thought of me being freckley or ugly like you tried to make me look. To be honest people that dont know me that well would say your being a ****, and a stupid one at that.

Why the hate? Seriously I want to know why. Are you trying to look big in front of your peers, which is lame because i will burn you every time, or have I done something to upset you? I seriously hope for your sake its the latter and I apologise in advance, because if it's the former I dont think you need to bother replying
Post of the month nomination!

(for those who don't get it)
Unread 22 May 2007, 19:49   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If you went to another forum and posted/acted like you do on here you'd probably be banned or outed quite quickly for your attitude. Or just be another non-entity.
No offence tomkat but I'm significantly better than you at the internet and I really couldn't give a flying **** what you think of me. From the bottom of my heart go **** yourself you patronising ****ing moron.
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:05   #38
Tomkat

Quote:
No offence tomkat but I'm significantly better than you at the internet and I really couldn't give a flying **** what you think of me. From the bottom of my heart go **** yourself you patronising ****ing moron.
You're the Village Aphrodite of humour on GD
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:08   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
No, I seriously mean it man. I realise I'm being a complete dick here but go out and try and find one even vaguely worthwhile user of this forums who honestly thinks you're a better poster than me.
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:10   #40
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
GD has a core of decent posters, they just arent very active.
I do hate to agree with you but as T&F and I have noticed the simple fact is that we all have jobs now.

To be frank GD is exactly as active as I need/could cope with. I know it must be a bit dull for those posters with the luxury of hitting refresh at 3pm everyday - but one day you'll have jobs too.

The thing is that everyone still reads GD even if they don't post. Alternative forums are all well and good (indeed I would recommend them/need them if I didn't have a job) but they aren't the same.

We know that there is something special about GD. Always has been. The line "you always come back" has been so frequently poroven as to become a quiet joke.

I support any thread starters and I am still proud of our standards.

P.S. Advertising PB has been a bit rife in this thread (they are so terribly needy... bless them). Perhaps if we all agreed to put a link in our sig they would stop posting such rubbish.
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:12   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
there is, by the way, no level upon which this makes sense.
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:20   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:

probably.

and that's why we're better. you seem to be getting silly of late. clearly i must talk with you soon.
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:22   #43
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
there is, by the way, no level upon which this makes sense.
It's a very tenuous analogy. I meant that his humour, while supposedly brilliant and great here, would just be "another sarcastic one liner idiot putting others down" elsewhere.

(as in the village aphrodite scenario where a girl is regarded as beautiful in her village, but elsewhere she's just an average plain jane)

Quote:
No, I seriously mean it man. I realise I'm being a complete dick here but go out and try and find one even vaguely worthwhile user of this forums who honestly thinks you're a better poster than me.
If you really feel you have to quantify it then that's really sad, dude

I do genuinely like you and regard you as a friend (we all argue with our friends and I personally happen to think you've been a bit of a shit lately) but trying to put me down like that is pretty lame.
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:24   #44
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

this thread and the replies by so called prominent members demonstrates precisely why GD is on its way to insignificance.
Too much piss taking, not enough conversing.
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:27   #45
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
It's a very tenuous analogy. I meant that his humour, while supposedly brilliant and great here, would just be "another sarcastic one liner idiot putting others down" elsewhere.

(as in the village aphrodite scenario where a girl is regarded as beautiful in her village, but elsewhere she's just an average plain jane)
oh i see. very clever (genuinely); i had not heard the term.

but on the other hand why are you still ranting at jonny? he's utterly charming, quite bright and very amusing. He is the essence of GD. you do realise that he didn't 'de-rail' your thread don't you? And you must realise that threads can not be 'de-railed'. Because there are no rails, there is only the ebb and flow of ideas and interaction - although your posts complaining were rather disruptive the thread as a whole seems to have recovered.

P.S. I've just noticed you humbly called it 'tenuous', it's not tenuous, i was merely ignorant.
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:35   #46
skiddy
wild one

Deffeh's leaving thread seemed to turn into 101 reasons as to why to leave GD. Proudly presented in technicolour by a variey of posters.

Sad really, although you've gotta love irony.
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:37   #47
Maladoni
Infrequent

Now let's get this into some kind of perspective.

Quote:

Quote:

You are quite correct, I don't know you. I've never met you. I'm only quoting what I have heard on the forums. If that is incorrect then you have my sincerest apologies. However Nodrog, you also don't know me, anybody from PB will tell you nothing I post is serious. Tongue is in cheek always.

However, you ask why the hate?

Quote:

PB is almost uniformly filled with terrible human beings
I read TK's post (which he has since reformed) and responded in the way I usually do. You know, the tongue was in the cheek. I read yours, and to be honest it put my back up. It made me angry. It made me angry because I think in all earnestness I thought you were being serious.

(I'm still a virgin really, today I asked Furball what a Troll was and we had our first instance of it happening on PB).

We have a nice little growing community, maybe its not filled with intellectuals, but we all p**s away many hours having fun and getting along a treat, thank you very much. What you said is so removed from the truth its unreal. Maybe in fact, you did have your tongue in your Troll's cheek and I totally misread (just like I did for Deffeh's post. Which incidentally I very quickly took back when he explained to me)* Don’t think for a second I was disappointed with myself for being a mong, but GD is not the most welcoming of places. It’s a bit scary to get paranoia on the web when in the real world it’s just a 70’s record!

No offence to anybody hear but "Tomkat/skiddy/Dace and kila" are hardly PB's best posters. TK is a great poster even if he employs a "cynical and negative" attitude, but, nobody there cares. Skiddy, Dace and Kila have probably delivered less than 0.5% of content (I'm not just talking about posts here either) on PB.

I don't really think you know PB that well or understand what's its all about, so to say its filled with "terrible human beings" is not just not on, and then not expect a reaction is silly. Albeit you got an angry one, one which I regret. I guess I hold that place as dear to me as you do GD to you. So seriously Gordon, if I have sincerely upset you, I am sorry. I genuinely mean that.

So what do we have here. It's a Mexican stand off no?. We neither understand each other and maybe we don't want to. That's a shame but I think we can both live with it

* Kila, god bless him linked the whole of PB with Deffeh PM work. I saw it and I belly laughed. It was seriously good work. Funny and mischievous. Now that kinda stuff would go down a storm on PB! Get ya sel across man.

Peace.

Last edited by Maladoni; 22 May 2007 at 20:52.
Maladoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:46   #48
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Deffeh's leaving thread seemed to turn into 101 reasons as to why to leave GD. Proudly presented in technicolour by a variey of posters.

Quote:
I'm not leaving

confused you did it?

FFS STOP IT

you're like new labour spin doctors except shitter
Unread 22 May 2007, 21:20   #49
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:

Quote:
I feel sorry for Deffeh. He's started this thread to become aware of more forums on the net that other users might use and most of you lot have seemingly degenerated this into a cross forum slagging match.

For the love of christ, grow up and do something worthwhile.

hommes much love but im not leaving here. also i really never expected anything less from this thread. actually if anything its been quite interesting and ive enjoyed it

Unread 22 May 2007, 21:40   #50
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Relative to some older threads, the cross forum slagging has been quite apathetic.