User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Mar 2007, 16:44   #1
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Drugs, lies and deceit

This story has it all, everything that's in the thread title anyway.

Our tale is set in February 2000. It was a simpler time back then. Some people actually still liked Tony Blair, the Millenium Bug had turned out to be nothing and the biggest concern the world had at the time was wether or not the Spice Girls would go on after losing Geri. More importantly I was in my second year of uni at the time, still blissfully unaware of what working for a living actually meant. Little did I know that an event would take place that would completely destroy my childhood ideals forever...

A friend of mine invited me to his house for some drinking and general merriment. I of course accepted. After stopping off at the off license for some beers I went round to his place and we played some drinking games. After the drinking games we retired to Dave's room to toke on some reefers. I was very pissed, but not paralitically so. After one drag on a joint though I realised that I was perhaps too pissed for that, seeing as my head started swimming and I had that gut feeling that I was going to throw up any minute.

I ran out of Dave's room, ran upstairs into the toilet and threw up. Now, if I'd thrown up into the toilet then it would have been no big deal. Thing is though I was so dizzy that I just couldn't aim straight and proceeded to projectile vomit all over the shop. There was puke everywhere. On the shower curtains, on the walls, on the door, on the floor, everywhere! I took a look at this devastation and thought "Bloody hell, this is going to take some clearing up." Then I thought a bit more and decided that there was no way I was going to be the one to clear it up.

So I went downstairs, got my coat and proceeded to tell the lads that I didn't feel too good and was going home. After stopping to be called a lightweight and a fag and other such things I left and staggered home. Literally staggered, I was in a pretty bad way.

Next day I get up and go to the kitchen. My housemate's there and he says "I ran into Dave in town this morning. He says someone threw up all over his bathroom, was it you?" I vehemently denied it. It was obvious it was me but I figured I'd deny everything and when they realised it couldn't be anyone else I'd just say I was too drunk to remember.

Lady Luck was looking down on me that day though.

Turns out that Paul left the party soon after I did and he was pretty pissed too. Before I knew it he was getting the blame for the whole thing and nobody suspected me at all. The perfect crime!

The whole thing blew over after a while. Years passed, seasons came and went. The Lord of the Rings films came out to much critical acclaim, George W Bush appeared on the scene and refused to go away, and the Spice Girls decided to split up after releasing a poorly received third album. Through all this I never told anybody what had happened. And I mean nobody. Not my family, not my friends who weren't at the party, not subsequent girlfriends, nobody! Perhaps this was my undoing.

Then February 2005 came along. We had all long ago graduated by this point but every few months we'd get together to reminisce on old times and drink ourselves silly. This was one such ocassion.

I don't know what made me do it after so long. Maybe it was the drink, maybe it was the fact that in this particular reunion there were only a few of us, I dunno. Point is I confessed. After five long years I pointed out the web of lies and deceit that I had built up and it all came crumbling down. The guys were shocked at first but I think they eventually saw the funny side.

You might think my deception was pretty tame, but it meant a lot to me! I think a big part of it is that I was always considered as the guy who could drink and smoke as much as he liked and never got into trouble and I didn't want to lose my reputation. Pretty silly, I know...

Anyway, the reason I made this thread is cos I was wondering if any of you have ever kept a big secret from a big group of people. Did you let it slip eventually? And how do you keep the secret? I mean, to keep a secret you have to concentrate on not telling every bloody day, let it slip once and it's gone forever.
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 17:35   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Drugs, lies and deceit

i'm a bad liar.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 18:15   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hilarious story; im sure i have something to add; but ill get back to you

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 09:33   #4
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

I kinda went through the same, it was new eyars eve but it was my place. I had invited a close group of friends (my two best friends and the girlfriend of one of them). I was completely wasted and had too much to eat.

After midnight we decided to go to town, and we all got dressed and started heading out. When I was putting on my clothes (no I wasn't naked the whole evening 'till then, just had regular clothes on) and suddenly all the food and wine and cocktails and whatnot started to mix in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and started puking what I thought was in the toilet. My friends knew about it though, so that's not really a secret.

It was the first time I had to puke because of food/alcohol abundancy in my life (after that I did it again with the same group of friends in another country, in a hotel room, but that's another story). Anyway we went out to celebrate new years eve, after the bike ride to town I sobered up and we decided to rarely speak of it again.

I got home, went to bed immediately and fell asleep. It was about 7am at that time. 2 hours later I got woken up by the girlfriend of my brother yelling to me because there was puke all over the toilet. Apparently it wasn't all in the toilet at all. I got downstairs and saw crusted vomit all over the toilet seat and against the back of the toilet. They asked me who did it. I said the girlfriend of my best friend.

So I kinda have two secrets, one part of my life (my family) I have to keep secret it was me that threw up and not my best friend's girlfriend. Occasionally when I mention her name they (my family) bring that evening back up "is that the girl that puked all over our toilet?" "don't let her drink too much so she won't puke again!" "did she puke there aswell? (about last newyear at another friend's house)" etc .. I just laugh it away.
And to the other part of my life (my friends) I have to keep secret that I told my family that it was my best friends girlfriend that threw up.

I'm a compulsive liar.

I gave my best friend the url's to some posts/threads in this forum a few times in the past, wonder if he'll read this. Oh well, makes it more exiting I guess.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 16:09   #5
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Little did I know that an event would take place that would completely destroy my childhood ideals forever...
I'm not sure why but when I read this sentence I started laughing hysterically. And that was before I realised your childhood ideals had be destroyed by lies and sick. Bizarre.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 19:20   #6
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't really go into any detail. I'll just say this "grassy knoll." I swear, I didn't know the gun was loaded. Enough said. Shhhhhhhh!
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 22:10   #7
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Our tale is set in February 2000.
I ran out of Dave's room, ran upstairs into the toilet and threw up
You're not the first to have this reaction at the realisation of ones sexuality.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 23:12   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a lot of my friends still don't know that i slept with 2 of their mothers

seriously
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 11:18   #9
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

please oh please can one of them be jbg's.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 06:07   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
a lot of my friends still don't know that i slept with 2 of their mothers

seriously

How many people have two mothers? etc
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 06:11   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Also what kind of fag breaks the law then admits it? If i did something "bad" i'd make sure that i didn't do it (according to my head i mean).
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 06:18   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Also what kind of fag breaks the law then admits it? If i did something "bad" i'd make sure that i didn't do it (according to my head i mean).
throwing up hasn't been made outlawed by our left wing government.

yet.
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 06:20   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

I see your cunning attempt and i shall ignore it. It's secret for a reason!
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 12:30   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
im sure i have something to add; but ill get back to you
I await your further contribution with baited breath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maladoni
You're not the first to have this reaction at the realisation of ones sexuality.
I hear it's not gay if you (pretend you) don't enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
If you didn't tell anyone at all then the guilt would eventually consume you like some kind of parasitic monster. I'm telling you man!