User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Mar 2007, 18:18   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
3 things wrong with my 3 phone

3. From the default screen your mobile is always on when you pick it out of your pocket, no less than 4 of my 8 buttons that take you somewhere when clicked put you online and get you to try and buy something.

2. I get the first 9 months half price line rental - great! Except... what happens is.. i pay full price first 6 months, full price the next three months... but if i send them those bills from months 7-9 back along with my offer letter; i get them refunded. But if i dont do it by Month 10 i dont get any money back. What? Whats the ****ing point? Just give me 9 months half price instead of this ****ing ****ing shit; i cant believe ive already got a diary entry made for Jan 6th 2008. Its obviously so i forget and **** myself out of £105 so im well bitter about it.

1. The charger plug looks suspiciously like a penis. Here is a negative photo for effect. http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?i...oto0036yk9.jpg

(Ericsson K610i, 3)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 18:21   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 3 things wrong with my 3 phone

I like how you did the 3-2-1 thing that was pretty neat.

Also point 2 stands for me. I even wrote in my diary "SEND LETTERS BACK" even though I'd only be redeeming £30 or something over 4 months. Then cancer came along and I forgot all about it and missed out on £150 :crymeariver:
You're right - they do it so people forget to send off their letters. Bit of a cheeky thing to do.
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 00:32   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I never deal with chequeback deals.

I get my discount straight up.

There is a reason why Chequebacks are implented in every shop nowadays (apart from the networks' directly).
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 11:14   #4
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Going to the networks directly is always best imo.

You may pay a little bit more but at least you get customer service and a better tariff.
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 12:16   #5
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

It could be worse. You could have splashed out on an 18 month contract for an unlimited web access MDA vario 2 smartphone and then moved to Ireland and found out T-mobile doesnt work there. Oh and no service provider provides unlimited web access here. PLD Ireland
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 14:02   #6
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

and you cant buy yourself out of the contract without paying up a huge amount, which is basically amount of months left times basic contract amount each month :-(

i've had 1 18mth contract ... never again!!!
there are 12mth options .. go for them, you just have to ask, they wont tell you voluntarily .
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 14:05   #7
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
2. I get the first 9 months half price line rental - great! Except... what happens is.. i pay full price first 6 months, full price the next three months... but if i send them those bills from months 7-9 back along with my offer letter; i get them refunded. But if i dont do it by Month 10 i dont get any money back. What? Whats the ****ing point? Just give me 9 months half price instead of this ****ing ****ing shit; i cant believe ive already got a diary entry made for Jan 6th 2008. Its obviously so i forget and **** myself out of £105 so im well bitter about it.

set yourself a reminder in the phone ....
2 months before letter needs sending
6 weeks before letter needs sending

and every 2 weeks up to 1 week before letter needs sending

make sure you send the letter on the first day of the period it needs sending , and send it recorded delivery, so they cant claim they didnt recieve it in time.

edited for spelling
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote