User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Mar 2007, 05:51   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The 24 Hour Day

So, the 24 hour day. Whats up with that? I get the logic, the sun, the division into weeks, months, years, blah blah blah.

Sadly, it seems my body doesnt. Ive noticed this quite a lot recently. The normal 24 hour day - say, 16 hours awake, 8 hours asleep for most people - 8am-Midnight, midnight-8am say.. isnt how i seem to operate.

I find it very difficult to get to sleep; and its never a pleasureable experience or one i look forward to. I really dont like it; i put it off for as long as possible. Ive never been one for naps, regardless how tired i get. I must have gone to sleep before midnight less than 10 times since i turned 13 or something. I know a lot of people have trouble sleeping but recently, not only have i finally become numb to the sedative effect of my before-bed anti-depressants, but i seem to have developed an immunity to my prescription sleeping pills. I have to force myself every night to switch off the pc/tv and go to bed; because its a process that takes about an hour each time.

The other side of this is recently (yes, probably since the sedatives) i am absolutely unable to get up early. I have to this semester for my classes; and when i actually do it; i am absolutely knackered for the whole day - but still end up going to sleep at 4am at night without napping. I dont seem to be able to get into a routine. Recently ive been sleeping for between 12 and 14 hours, though its probably been more like 11 on average this year.

So what im trying to say is i seem to work on a 26-30 hour clock rather than a 24 hour one. Each night i end up going to bed later and later; until at least once every couple of weeks i decide its not worth the effort of going to bed and stay up all night, and go to bed at midnight the next day. Its incredibly frustrating and not very practical.

Anyone else have similar issues?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 09:24   #2
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 24 Hour Day

set your alarm clock an hour earlier than you need to and get up no matter what. After 5 days or so you will be falling asleep before midnight easily and having a great sleep.

- note This technique will not work if u sit up watching Babestation all night
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 11:40   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

good, good. the first step is 'recognising the addiction'.

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 11:46   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have sort of similar issues as far as the "getting to sleep" bit goes, I've never found it easy at all, and it does take about an hour. That is, unless I'm completely knackered, in which case it comes easily. Which I suppose is different from you.

This week I had shifts at work which started at 7am on weds/thurs/fri, these were my first early shifts for about 2 and a half weeks. On tuesday night I only got to sleep around 4am, I woke up at 7:10 and ended up being 45 minutes late for work. The next night I got to sleep around 2, got up at 6:40, and was about 15 minutes late. I got to sleep about 10pm on thursday night (I assume because of the lack of sleep I had the previous two nights) got a full 8 hours, woke up at 6 and got in on time \o/. Getting to sleep in all of these cases was assisted by :weed:.

My point is Deffeh, if you HAD to be somewhere at 7am every day (and ideally had to be up at 6), I find it difficult to believe you would still go to bed past midnight every night, or 1 or 2am perhaps. The fact that you are a student and don't really have anything immediately bad happen to you when you don't go in, means you have no incentive to force yourself to get out of bed in the morning, which is really very important in avoiding a sleep pattern like yours (for me anyway).

In conclusion, get a job.

Unread 10 Mar 2007, 12:01   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I blame the government
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 12:27   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not sure it's surprising that if you mess your body around with uppers/downers that it will affect your sleep.

Having said that, I've rarely had any problems except where it's self-inflicted. Some people seem more sensitive to these sorts of things. I personally feel best when I wake up early, sleep in the mid-afternoon and then stay awake relatively late, but tha'ts not usually easy to achieve when working full-time. So I take stimulants instead.

I did once experiment with turning off all electrical appliances an hour before I wanted to go to sleep (as in, unpluggging everything, all lights were off, etc like you said) and I did feel a bit more relaxed but it wasn't worth the trouble. If I want a good nights sleep I (in order of preference) :
- Avoid chemical stimulants in the day
- Avoid mental / emotional stimulants for the last couple of hours of the day.
- Eat something. (A lot, if necessary - half an hour after finishing I'm usually unconscious)
- Take a light over-the-counter sleep aid.

Recently, even though I've been doing more stimulants than before I still find myself quite tired by 11/12pm - but that's after working reasonably hard (for me) for about nine to ten hours at work.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 13:22   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I echo deepflows sentiments, you need a reason to get to sleep and to be up.

When I was a student I had similar problems, going to bed 4,5, 6am waking up being tired yadda yadda yadda. I think most students go through that phase. Obviously yours is a little bit more advanced seeing as you are taking drugs to go with it.

But you need a reason to get up. Once you start getting up at 7/8/9am on a regular basis you will go to sleep earlier as your body simply can't function on small amounts of sleep.

I get up mon-fri at 7.30. Every morning, it still kills me to get up as i'm shit in the mornings, but by the time it gets to 12.30 in general I am pretty tired and knock out.

Weekends when I am up/out til 2/3am, I still get my 7.5 hours sleep.

So ye get a job, or take more classes in the morning. My dad said something when I went to uni which while was stupid made sense. He said "Try and get your classes early in the morning, that way you are up for the day and not wasting it in bed" Now that was all good advice but I like partying, sleeping so I kind of ignored it. But those rare opportunities where I was up before midday at uni, he was right you did see more of the day and enjoy it more.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 14:22   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i recently moved my sleeping pattern to 11pm to 8am and I'd say although it's boring, i feel less tired
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 14:45   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All this is advice is reasonably sensible and well received; but i was wondering whether more not everyone 'works' to the 24 hour clock? its reasonably arbitrary after all

Unread 10 Mar 2007, 14:55   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I know what Deffeh means. My awake/sleep cycle is usually about 26-27 hours long (18 up 8-9 down) and that's been the case for at least ten years.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 15:57   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
All this is advice is reasonably sensible and well received; but i was wondering whether more not everyone 'works' to the 24 hour clock? its reasonably arbitrary after all
I think there should be a 28 hour clock or something, I can pretty much keep running for 20 hours, and then I need my sleep. But if it was a 30 hour day we would all work longer, party harder and probably still sleep just as much.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 19:06   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
In conclusion, get a child.

Fixed for those who can appreciate being glad to get two hours sleep and spending the rest of the night rocking, soothing, playing, blah blah blah.

The sad thing about the whole 'get up when they get up' thing is that even when she's away for the night, we still end up waking up at 7.30am and having a 3-hour lie-in just doesn't appeal in the same way as it did every weekend before she came along.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 19:11   #13
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

have another child, delegate responsibility to your oldest. Profit.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 19:18   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Not everyone will, however there is an evolutionary advantage in doing so, so it makes sense that a reasonable majority of the population bases their lives on it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 19:30   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Not everyone will, however there is an evolutionary advantage in doing so, so it makes sense that a reasonable majority of the population bases their lives on it.
What?

Quote:
So what im trying to say is i seem to work on a 26-30 hour clock rather than a 24 hour one. Each night i end up going to bed later and later; until at least once every couple of weeks i decide its not worth the effort of going to bed and stay up all night, and go to bed at midnight the next day. Its incredibly frustrating and not very practical.
Also yeah, this is pretty much what I do too.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 19:43   #16
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I think I saw a study where a man went into some cave, away from any source of natural light or sound or weather, and kept track of his sleeping pattern.

The conclusion was that humans naturally live off of a 25 hour cycle, which makes it difficult to get into one routine for long periods of time.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 19:49   #17
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

I go to bed around 2am sometimes closer to 3am.. get up at 7/7:30am, for about 2weeks at a time, i have to get up to go to work, i have to stay up .. i play pa :P
I have no problem going to sleep :-) waking up is another issue.

then 1 day it comes back to haunt me and i tend to sleep on till 12 or later, i feel like a pile of *bleep* and end up going to bed before 12.

most people i know feel like that after extra sleep.

so my sleeping pattern is goal orientated as the others suggested.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 23:18   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
What?
That!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2007, 00:13   #19
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

i ****ed up my internal clock ...i can no longer go to sleep early...but when it comes to waking up i cant be arsed...on a week day i need to get up at about 7/7.30am but the late nights end up keeping me sleeping...which then makes me late

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2007, 00:15   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

kila invited you didnt he

Unread 11 Mar 2007, 00:53   #21
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I find it very difficult to get to sleep
It's because you touch yourself at night.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2007, 01:15   #22
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
kila invited you didnt he
fuk u
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 18:35   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe if you spent less time in the early hours of the morning burning people on IRC and racking up an impressive number of Internet Points, your body clock would get back to normal Deffeh!
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 21:24   #24
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
also, deffeh, i heard your mum works a 24 hour day. how do you respond to that?

I heard that Deffeh's mum doesn't consider lying on her back with her legs spread for the "entertainment" of various men "work".
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 21:24   #25
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

P.S. Your momma
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 21:31   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

nearly as bad as the 'batter incident' of last week there my gimmicky friend.

Unread 13 Mar 2007, 01:36   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
To elaborate on my earlier post, there's no way I can work productively through the day without the use of stimulants - my body energy / pace just drops too hard during the mid-afternoon, which in turn means I wouldn't get to sleep until 2 or 3 unless I forced myself. I notice in my colleagues the same thing - the guy who sits opposite me falls asleep at his desk most days at about 3pm.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 01:39   #28
pig
1up on you

I used to nap at work quite regurlarly after lunch.

I would feel drowsy and just kip on the desk, if anyone walked in the office I would spring up.

Now that could be down to the killer chilli kebab and can of lager I had for lunch, but probably also because I was up until 3am each night playing Football Manager.

Either way, happy days.
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 04:22   #29
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So what im trying to say is i seem to work on a 26-30 hour clock rather than a 24 hour one.
Question your family very, very closely. Maybe you are not from this planet (I am sure you have often wondered about this yourself). Perhaps you were born on a planet with a longer rotational period and thus you just can't get used to earth.

You never know!
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 06:24   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

it would be a reasonable explanation for why i think i have super powers but at the same time have a very low sense of self worth. i am a walking paradox

Unread 13 Mar 2007, 18:26   #31
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

The day isn't really 24 hours long, it's actually 23 hours and 57 minutes (or something) long. Just a bit of useless information from me.