User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 16:36   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Spellchecking.

Sometimes spellchecker can auto-correct the most baffling things, and ruin your shit. Usually its pretty good, and obviously correcting teh to the has made us all able to progress from the early 2000's. But whats the stupidest auto-correction you've ever had, and what words does it seem unable to recognise?

For example, my ms works decided that instead of ' Ikenberry ' i really meant 'iceberg'.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 02:53   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Spellchecking.

The bit about the iceberg was my favourite part of the thread Deffeh.
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 03:10   #3
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

if only we could have a spellchecker on the forums. I really get annoyed with putting everything into OpenOffice Writer when I have written a long or important post. Learning how to spell is really not an option...
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 03:11   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
if only we could have a spellchecker on the forums. I really get annoyed with putting everything into OpenOffice Writer when I have written a long or important post. Learning how to spell is really not an option...
Use Firefox Version 2. It's got an inbuilt spell checker
We shall remember them.
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 03:21   #5
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
Use Firefox Version 2. It's got an inbuilt spell checker
hmm. maybe it finally is time for me to stop using Mozilla 1.7

Is there an IRC client with a spell checker?
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 18:12   #6
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is there an IRC client with a spell checker?

if there was we'd all be using it :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 19:35   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

haha tomkat

Unread 27 Feb 2007, 19:44   #8
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Until it second-pages I refuse to accept it as a successful thread.
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 19:55   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

you must be pretty upset about the front page currently then

Unread 27 Feb 2007, 20:06   #10
Tomkat

i'm upset every time i see you post as i then realise you havent gone off for one of your 6 month absences from the net
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 20:09   #11
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not picking up 'thus' when it should be 'this'.

Not a spelling-mistake as such but it is annyoing.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 23:06   #12
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
You must not be paying that much attention. In the upper right side of the control box (opposite where you play with fonts and add links/pictures) for entering posts is the little ABC with a check mark to signify spell check. It does require you downloading an add-on, but it's always been there as far as I know.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 01:29   #13
neptis arcos
is back for a while

neptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these parts

Well as you lot would remember me form a while back . As the worst speller on the forum's

But when i did post hear regularly , it never let me download that , i think it was due to a firewall. I personally fined Google spellchecker good enuf for me .

i will just wait for replies to this to see if my old persecutors are still hear

(you now who you are)
RIGHT THATS IT you idiot's do not even now what it is like to be slagged like this do you , well lets just say i will rejoice when you do you idiotic f***ers, good by. well you lot still haven't learned then have you. well you hopefully you elitist f***ers
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 02:21   #14
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
You must not be paying that much attention. In the upper right side of the control box (opposite where you play with fonts and add links/pictures) for entering posts is the little ABC with a check mark to signify spell check. It does require you downloading an add-on, but it's always been there as far as I know.
Er I cant see it to be honest on Quick edit or full edit.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 02:36   #15
neptis arcos
is back for a while

neptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these parts

it is located near the top right corner as indicated by this screen shot

RIGHT THATS IT you idiot's do not even now what it is like to be slagged like this do you , well lets just say i will rejoice when you do you idiotic f***ers, good by. well you lot still haven't learned then have you. well you hopefully you elitist f***ers
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 02:42   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It may depend on what skin you have.

edit : As in blacks aren't allowed to use it.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 03:58   #17
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptis arcos
Well as you lot would remember me form a while back . As the worst speller on the forum's

But when i did post hear regularly , it never let me download that , i think it was due to a firewall. I personally fined Google spellchecker good enuf for me .

i will just wait for replies to this to see if my old persecutors are still hear

(you now who you are)
Perhaps you should switch to a different one than Google, or in the case of that post, maybe you forgot to use it.

I do see improvements though.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 04:22   #18
neptis arcos
is back for a while

tell me witch words are wrong

and i will SE what my word program sayes on the matter, i cannot see any wrong after i used the Google spellchecker

that sir was the first non offensive post i have had my way , since i joined the forums, back when i was on holiday, (witch i might add was in italy , hens i could not understand much of their programs you now
right that will be the end of my troling unles quazoc desides to turn up that is , he hated and prably still douse hat me , so well good by for tonight
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 12:38   #19
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

(you now who you are)
No spelling misakes, jus wrong words.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 12:59   #20
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Well as you lot would remember me from a while back. As the worst speller on the forums

But when i did post here regularly, it never let me download that, i think it was due to a firewall. I personally find Google spellchecker good enough for me.

i will just wait for replies to this to see if my old persecutors are still here

(you know who you are)
I can't be bothered to point out the mistakes in the other posts.

Quote:
it is located near the top right corner as indicated by this screen shot

After looking at that screenshot I don't believe that you are genuinely this bad at spelling.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 13:13   #21
Tomkat

who cares if he's bad at spelling?
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 14:27   #22
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It makes baby Jesus cry.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 19:09   #23
neptis arcos
is back for a while

Quote:
every body douse tomkat

even when i try to help , aka the screen shot

i am shot down because of my spelling problem's

and quit frankly , i do not give a rat's ass about this form now , i understand you are trying to help me of sort's , but it will not stop his sort from slagging and flaming me for it , so basically i will disappear for another 4 months and come back and see if it is any better

no respect intended (all respect to tomkat)

good by
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 19:32   #24
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I didn't flame you, I just genuinely didn't think that your spelling was that bad although it does look like you've used a spell checker on it.
You asked to point out mistakes in your posts which I did.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 20:06   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
every body douse tomkat

and quit frankly , i do not give a rat's ass about this form now , i understand you are trying to help me of sort's , but it will not stop his sort from slagging and flaming me for it , so basically i will disappear for another 4 months and come back and see if it is any better

good by
tell me about your life

Unread 3 Mar 2007, 20:20   #26
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

deffeh i like your style

do u have a sister?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 20:22   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i didnt until NB3 invented me one

Unread 3 Mar 2007, 20:33   #28
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

what u mean he teased one out in the tub then your mum took a bath?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 20:48   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

he found a picture on an old webspace of mine and photoshopped it onto a picture of a female.

Sadly for him the picture wasnt of me, it was of my friend tony.

Unread 3 Mar 2007, 20:59   #30
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

just for the record i would have gone 1 step further and made a bebo/myspace page with said picture and recruited an army of imaginary friends all with the promise of 7 seconds of love in front of a webcam.
I would have carried this out from an internet cafe with no cameras so i couldnt be traced.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 21:01   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

what are you talking about

Unread 3 Mar 2007, 21:14   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's the combination of poor spelling, poor grammar and poor punctuation that is annoying, as it makes posts very difficult to read. As has been said repeatedly before, like providing line breaks with paragraphs, it makes things dramatically easier to read.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 21:49   #33
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
It may depend on what skin you have.

edit : As in blacks aren't allowed to use it.
Correct. I am on the black skin so dont have it
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 22:03   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

what one is that

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 00:19   #35
Malak

Quote:
Zeus.

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 00:21   #36
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Correct. I am on the black skin so dont have it
You've gotten the wrong end of the stick.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 00:22   #37
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
You've gotten the wrong end of the stick.
do iraqis technically count as black people

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 00:26   #38
_Kila_
break it down!

No.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 00:29   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

what about if ur caught between iraq and a black place

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 00:32   #40
All Systems Go

Quote:
every body douse tomkat
With bullets? If not, you're on your own.

Quote:

I can guarantee you, it won't.

Quote:
How do you expect to become popular if you show tomkat respect?
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 00:41   #41
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
With bullets? If not, you're on your own.

I can guarantee you, it won't.

How do you expect to become popular if you show tomkat respect?
especially as hes already satisfied his internet quota of friends with his party tonight

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 00:45   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
what about if ur caught between iraq and a black place
What's a black place?
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 00:46   #43
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
What's a black place?
ur mums vagina

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 00:52   #44
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

id rather go to iraq

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 01:14   #45
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
id rather go to iraq
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Deffeh again.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 01:33   #46
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Deffeh again.
Cheers. Do you know someone said this was a shit thread as well? I mean really.

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 01:52   #47
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

the best thing about this thread is that when tomkat comes in from his party to post us a story involving hair and breasts he'll see that he was wrong about this thread

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 01:54   #48
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

im sorry tk. Theres no h8. but you shouldnt complain about me making threads

Look what happens when i dont make new threads! shit old ones stay about!

Also this thread is proof that not just good threads make it to page 2

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 01:55   #49
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Until it second-pages I refuse to accept it as a successful thread.
oh no he didnt

Unread 4 Mar 2007, 02:41   #50
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

as much as i appreciate your style, **** you

Closed Thread