User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Mar 2007, 00:09   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
English Fatty

I am surprised that there has been no mention of this case by the fatty haters on this board.

http://www.newsdaily.com/TopNews/UPI...ain-bigboy.xml

The story has a happy ending however as the lad was allowed to stay with his family and has seen a nutritionist resulting in a 20 pound weight loss.

Is Wallsend anywhere near Birmingham?
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 00:20   #2
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: English Fatty

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...nor_eat203.jpg

He would make a lovely Christmas dinner.
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 00:42   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I resent the fact that I opened this thread expecting more tales of travler's wife.
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 01:09   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rant time: i would take him away from his family, as they are doing **** all good to him

i seriously believe that the single thing that parents in this country need is the ability to say NO
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 02:02   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It is messed up indeed.

What's worse is how society can't look after themselves. They put their health at risk by eating the shit food that we are bomarded with everytime we go out down the high street.

My ex is an example of this and so is this other girl who I fancy. Cannot be arsed to look after themselves and feed themselves silly with nothing but junk.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 11:52   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont respect fat people

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 12:08   #7
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

they should execute his mother for defending him being fat
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 13:02   #8
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I thought dda was going to add to his "unicef think's Britain is shit" to the recent news that British women are the fattest in Europe, with the guys not far behind. You must troll harder.

[edit] Actually, I remember seeing this on the front cover of the Times. I though it was a girl. His mother looks far too proud.

Last edited by Hebdomad; 1 Mar 2007 at 13:09.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 13:40   #9
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

yeah she was like "all those people saying he's not healthy are wrong! surely if he wasn't healthy he'd be a skinny little runt!" or something

made me want to stab her. several times.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 17:06   #10
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

However, with this kid the fat is all over the place.
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 17:40   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDA
Is Wallsend anywhere near Birmingham?
Wallsend is near Newcastle I think. You may be thinking of Walsall, which indeed near Birmingham.

Onto the fatty.

Being "fat" myself I have no sympathy for him. I don't think it's his fault though. He is too young to know what to eat etc. (He could probably choose now, but I am assuming that he didn't just balloon overnight. His parents/mother is responsible. They are actually killing him by doing what they are doing.

Interstingly I had a discussion last night in a vaguely related area. This girl told a friend of mine he smokes too much (he smokes circa 20 a day). However he doesn't eat junk food and doesn't drink so I guess it kind of balances it out. This girl however eats shit. Always got a burger in her mouth. One day she will baloon.

It's the problem with this country and others I guess, smoking is looked down on so much (rightly so imo) but say for example fatness it is almost accepted. People are scared to challenge the issue. I can't remember the last time someone said to me "come on simon you are having a bit too much food, watch your weight mate"

yet people are more than willing to condemn me for drinking and smoking.

Interestingly I am quite happy with my weight. No that's a lie, a fat person is never happy. I want to be thin. However I haven't changed size in about 3 years. I have had spells when I have gone fatter or thinner but on the whole I am the same. Which indicates to me that I am not doing too much wrong. I myself watch what I eat, I think we all should. It's far too tempting to eat what you want, but that would be foolish.

Anyway at least we aren't as bad as the americans, yet.

I direct you to this video.

Click here, don't eat dinner before you watch it!

I shit you not, a 7 yr old, 400 pound girl.
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 18:06   #12
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I could've sworn some of us here said 'watch you're weight fatty' to you piglet?
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 18:18   #13
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe I was too busy concentrating on eating, that I didn't hear you!
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 18:30   #14
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Only the British would be so arrogant as to tell someone how much they can weigh.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 18:58   #15
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
My ex is an example of this and so is this other girl who I fancy. Cannot be arsed to look after themselves and feed themselves silly with nothing but junk.

Who would have thought that Blasto is a fatty lover*

Also i'm pposting whilst eating a sausage roll.

* everybody lol
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 19:08   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I can't remember the last time someone said to me "come on simon you are having a bit too much food, watch your weight mate"
All that fat around your ears is blocking your hearing
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 19:25   #17
pig
1up on you

I just went to a mirror to look at my ears
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 20:02   #18
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

The only downside to being fat is people automatically assume you're also lazy. While I'm sure there's plenty of lazy fat people, there's probably just as many who work harder than skinny people.
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 20:25   #19
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Wallsend is near Newcastle I think. You may be thinking of Walsall, which indeed near Birmingham.
Thank you for the information. I was trying to find out if it was a regional thing.
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 20:37   #20
pig
1up on you

No, it's a national problem.

Although I would say if we were going to generalise there are probably more fatties in the north and scotland (the cities that is) than in the south.
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 20:42   #21
dda
USS Oklahoma

Is there some difference in the regional diet that would account for this? There are regions in the US which tend to have a larger portion of obesity and it appears to center on areas with higher fat consumption. (You are what you eat.)
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 21:00   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Is there some difference in the regional diet that would account for this?
yes those areas are poor (seriously)
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 21:01   #23
pig
1up on you

Possibly wealth.

For example those living in the south (and this is generalising) do tend to have more money than those in say the Midlands and the North.

This means that those in the south can afford to buy fresh food. Where as those families that aren't as well off food which is packaged and processed bought from say Asda (aka Wal Mart) is very cheap.

Fresh food costs so much money that it is for some families not a priority.

I also believe that people are becoming lazy, these packaged and processed foods are easy to cook. It could be down to more women than ever working hence no one at home to look after the kids and prepare dinner. Previously the womans place was in the home and so fresh well prepared meals were the norm.

Now most households have both adults out working, so when they get in at 7pm the last thing they want to do is cook a fresh meal from scratch. Rather bunging in something from the microwave is an attractive option.

Scotland is notorious for eating high amounts of fat (or so I am led to believe) the joke is they batter anything. From Mars Bars to Pizzas. This is probably a stereotypical statement but I am not too bothered.
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 21:26   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'll batter you for your stereotyping

Unread 1 Mar 2007, 21:53   #25
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Did you know that Scotland has a higher number of deaths due to heart disease than any other country in the world?

Well, now you know!

It's due to their crap diet by the way.
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 22:18   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The north and Scotland are poorer (in general) than the South, which means they're not as well educated in terms of health and foods.

Generalising completely there but it is true
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 23:15   #27
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

in america, everything is bigger.

(click video).
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 23:46   #28
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
The north and Scotland are poorer (in general) than the South, which means they're not as well educated in terms of health and foods.
Exactly what education do you think the average person is lacking in terms of health or food?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 01:23   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Generalising completely there but it is true
It's not really about education, I doubt there are many people who seriously don't know that eating a lot of burgers and chips help make you fat, or that not exercising doesn't help your weight.

There are economic reasons (although these are sometimes exaggerated, as people have noted - it is possible to eat cheaply and well) and sometimes these are more indirect than anything else (e.g. where I used to live in Camberwell the nearest supermarkets were Iceland and Somerfield which seem to stock a disproportionately high number of high-fat foods compared to supermarkets in wealthier areas, but that's cause and effect).

I'd say the largest single reason for difference in weight is a general attitude to life / self-discipline. It's the same reason that (on average) there are more smokers among the poor than the wealthy - its not that poor people can't read the warning labels that are printed in size 48 on every packet, it's more they don't care as much or they "need" the stress relief more or something.

It's difficult to explain but it's a sort of horrible short-termism which leads to essentially irrational behaviour to make one feel better. Every single member of my family that I can think of as some sort of outlet which makes them feel better but is essentially self-destructive (pointless shopping, comfort eating, gambling, substance abuse, etc).

Obviously everyone has these behaviours, but they seem worst amongst poorer people, or people who used to be poor when they were kids. From an early age there seems to be a more general trend towards short-term gratification (e.g. feeding kids high-sugar high-salt foods regularly) which everyone knows is kind of harmful, but it's not really ever confronted (or "we'll worry about it later"). Maybe that is an educational point though, I'm not sure.

But perhaps it's also a reaction to the pressures (or perceived pressures) of everyday life. To take two extremes ; one of my colleagues at work comes from a poor family (youngest of ten kids, council house in some shithole, etc). He earns reasonable money now (£35k or so) but has massive consumer debts he struggles to repay. One of the reasosns why is he spent £10k+ on one holiday to America for his family (him, his wife and three kids). All on credit. Because once you're on holiday, you kind of want to escape from it all, life is shit and hey, let's have some short-term relief from it all. So let's go to Disneyworld and every other tourist trap and not worry about how much it costs. He knew it was stupid, but he pushed those thoughts away.

Compare that to holidays undertaken by my ex's family (who are all reasonably well off, Oxbridge educated, etc) - usually some kind of sort of cycling holiday in York where they stay in cheapish hostels and don't really "splash out" on anything - why would they? Life is quite nice, so of course neither of her parents smoke and are reasonably active, etc.

Obviously I'm generalising massively too and I'm not saying that these mentalities only stem from income differentials (or historical income differentials) but that it doesn't exactly seem to help either.

From what I can tell, people over-eat not because they think they need to eat loads of fatty crappy foods, but because (upto a point) it makes them feel better. Not because it's satisfying hunger most of the time, or their bodies need it, but because when you eat chocolate or whatever you genuinely feel a buzz (albeit temporarily). Chronic over-eaters are probably easiest to think of as drug addicts than merely people who are confused over the nutritional content of lard.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 2 Mar 2007 at 01:40.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 02:39   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

id agree the educational factor is irrelevant, and the economic factor is overplayed, but the real factor here is the one we've only touched on briefly, namely ease.

simply put, thinking what to eat for you (and perhaps dependants as well) 3 meals a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, is difficult. Some times you need easy options - (note easy, not cheap). The fact remains that Kraft Cheesey Pasta is much easier to whip up than a fruit salad laced with cod liver oil, but its going to ruin your shit a lot more.

You dont really get healthy fast food either though - subway is as close as it comes, and even then you get asked whether you want single or double cheese - as much as their "8 subs with less than 80 cals" or whatever their campaign is has been heralded it only appeals to people who are consciously aware of what their calory intake and expenses are.

In fact - regular restraunts - sure, you might get a nice fresh side salad - but if you go to italians and shit, you're disproportionately more likely to get either some stoggy pasta dish or pizza - tasty as ****, but not very good for you.

Easy options are everywhere. And the fact remains, salt makes food taste better, and cheese goes with everything. With so much else to worry about in life, its very difficult to deny yourself such an easy release

Unread 2 Mar 2007, 05:02   #31
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
simply put, thinking what to eat for you (and perhaps dependants as well) 3 meals a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, is difficult.
Not particularly. You can buy healthy-ish microwave meals if you want, Tescos have a wide range for example.

Quote:
You dont really get healthy fast food either though
Sure you do. Most main streets have a Boots chemist and they sell a lot of sandwiches/salads.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 06:11   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Not particularly. You can buy healthy-ish microwave meals if you want, Tescos have a wide range for example.

Sure you do. Most main streets have a Boots chemist and they sell a lot of sandwiches/salads.
he's right, for once.

boots, suprisingly, do the best meal deal in britain.

Quote:
i'll batter you for your stereotyping
why not? scots batter everything else

OH I MADE THE OBVIOUS JOKE
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 07:02   #33
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Id generally tend to agree with dante, overeating is basically on the same level as alcohol/drug/consumer 'abuse'. The only difference is unlike say drug taking or drinking where the affects can to a point be hidden from the outside world it can't really with eating.

I'm much more interested in why its such a big issue for everyone. One oft quoted remark is that people were healthier during rationing because they weren't given the opportunity to over eat, well yeah but they also chainsmoked 50 unfiltered fags a day. I've heard people say irl that they detest (genuinely detest) those who are overweight for their lack of self discipline - all the while ignoring their smoking habit. The point im trying to make is saying overeating is akin to other forms of abuse borders on a truism, what im much more curious about is why its an issue. I support the legalisation of drugs despite it encouraging more people to live lifestyles that will in all probability damage their mental health. Everyone finds a path to self-destruction, and those that don't and choose to treat their bodies like temples are generally uninteresting.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 07:36   #34
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
I'm much more interested in why its such a big issue for everyone. One oft quoted remark is that people were healthier during rationing because they weren't given the opportunity to over eat, well yeah but they also chainsmoked 50 unfiltered fags a day. I've heard people say irl that they detest (genuinely detest) those who are overweight for their lack of self discipline - all the while ignoring their smoking habit. The point im trying to make is saying overeating is akin to other forms of abuse borders on a truism, what im much more curious about is why its an issue..
Because the government has a responsibility to protect the more vulnerable members of the populace from potential dangers, and we've already got rid of drugs and paedophiles.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 07:38   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't like curtains. What do you reckon we can do about getting them outlawed?
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 13:03   #36
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog

For dinner? Boots closes at 5 or 6, about the same time people finish their work. Oh sure its reasonably healthy if you happen to work close to one during your lunch hour but if you're thinking we're about to turn into a nation that necks a pint or two then nips into boots for a quick sarnie, thats not going to happen.

I should barely dignify 'healthy microwave meals' - you get microwaveable meals that are more healthy than others; but thats hardly the point, they hardly provide your 5 a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
he's right, for once.

boots, suprisingly, do the best meal deal in britain.

why not? scots batter everything else

OH I MADE THE OBVIOUS JOKE
wots for tea tonight mum

oh i spent £12 and you're having a cheese savoury sandwich with a bottle of evian and a packet of walkers light salted crisps

hooray!

i dont think so

Also you didnt make the obvious joke, you made the joke that i just made in response to pig. gud1

Unread 2 Mar 2007, 14:40   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Contrary to popular belief making your own food is neither that difficult nor that time-consuming. Go buy a book which gives recipes for quick meals and go crazy! Or you can make lots of a particular type of meal and then refrigerate/freeze it based on when you'll be eating it.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 14:54   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

im not saying its overly difficult in reality; but its a mind**** to have to do it so often. Cooking can be great fun but it can also be a chore. Cooking for 1 is pretty depressing, and cooking for more than 1 is sometimes pretty pressured.

I think it all boils down to the fact that in the British isles we have an insatiable desire for mediocracy. We'd rather watch shit TV even though we know its shit rather than challenge our intellect. We'd rather all go and watch Bond than support local cinemas and watch something innovative. We'd rather read Heat magazine and the da vinci code than subscribe to something that actually is closer to our interests. We'd rather spend £5.50 on a burger king deluxe meal than go accross the street and have a meal in a restaraunt for about the same price. We'd rather sit and play solitaire than download or buy a better game.

People have too much going on in their lives to always have time to make the rational and easy decisions; we cant all be logical rational or fully functional 100% of the time.

Unread 2 Mar 2007, 15:13   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

That's why I don't believe in taxation incidentally.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 17:49   #40
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Nice and healthy food is expensive. The British can't be bothered to spend any time cooking. Fast-food is engineered to be addictive or moreish at the very least (hello aspartame and MSG). And what dante said, and in that regard I'd be interested in any statistics that correlate expected quality of life and self-preservation.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:42   #41
Opi
Ensign

Opi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
Nice and healthy food is expensive.
I don't think cheap food is necessarily much more unhealthy than expensive food. Some supermarket microwave dish will not really be that much different from the same dish made in a restaurant, healthwise (except they toss a little bit of salad on the plate).

I'd guess the problem is that people just eat(or drink) a bit more than they'd need because it tastes good, or they are bored or whatever. What I notice a lot are young people being normal weight and later when they get older and slow down a bit, they get more fat. I don't think they all suddenly started eating completely different and unhealthy food.
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:40   #42
Yahwe
I am.

M&S do a range of fresh ready meals all calorie counted (to between 400 and 550 Kcal), correctly portioned fat (no transfats), salt and protein content and each with either 1 or 2 portions of fresh fruit and veg.

And they cost between £3.69 and £4.42 (central London price). Being M&S there is also a permanent 'buy 2 get 3rd free deal'.

The selection has been expanded to cover both world foods and their gastro pub range - in my branch there are now over 40 different types.

These meals microwave or oven cook - they can be frozen but it's not ideal.

I decided to point this out rather than highlight the fact that it is actually cheaper to cook on the basis that you are mostly spastics.

Quote:
I think it all boils down to the fact that in the British isles we
I like how when it's something good you're scottish ("donne call mi British or i'll glass yu with mi irn bru!") but when it's something that might reflect badly on scotland you're British all of a sudden ...
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:43   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opi
I don't think cheap food is necessarily much more unhealthy than expensive food. Some supermarket microwave dish will not really be that much different from the same dish made in a restaurant, healthwise (except they toss a little bit of salad on the plate).
I'd imagine any sort of quality restaurant would use far fewer preservatives of whatever kind.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 21:08   #44
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Incidently I have just watched part one of a Dispatches documentary from 2005 about the production of chicken for supermarkets and the contents of ready-meals. It was all rather disturbing.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 21:32   #45
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

The bairns mother is a nightmare. But I don't think its necessarily a class issue. Problem mothers that is.

Personally I like a lass I can grip, the rest of you's are Paedophiles.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 23:15   #46
Opi
Ensign

Opi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'd imagine any sort of quality restaurant would use far fewer preservatives of whatever kind.
That's right, but I'm not that certain that eating three hamburgers at McDonalds makes you fatter/much unhealthier than eating three selfmade hamburgers. I do have to say though, that I'm not entirely sure about effects and amount of preservatives etc. put in food, will have to look that up.
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 23:20   #47
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Has anyone seen the film Fast Food Nation? Is it any good?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 23:41   #48
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
M&S do a range of fresh ready meals all calorie counted (to between 400 and 550 Kcal), correctly portioned fat (no transfats), salt and protein content and each with either 1 or 2 portions of fresh fruit and veg.

And they cost between £3.69 and £4.42 (central London price). Being M&S there is also a permanent 'buy 2 get 3rd free deal'.

The selection has been expanded to cover both world foods and their gastro pub range - in my branch there are now over 40 different types.

These meals microwave or oven cook - they can be frozen but it's not ideal.

I decided to point this out rather than highlight the fact that it is actually cheaper to cook on the basis that you are mostly spastics.

I like how when it's something good you're scottish ("donne call mi British or i'll glass yu with mi irn bru!") but when it's something that might reflect badly on scotland you're British all of a sudden ...
The fact i said 'the british isles' because i was talking to JBG would occur to most people, but not to a dribbling mongoloid like yourself.

Unread 3 Mar 2007, 00:17   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Contrary to popular belief making your own food is neither that difficult nor that time-consuming.
It's not difficult but Deffeh is right in that it's more inconvenient for a lot of people which is why they don't do it. Public transport may only add 10 minutes onto people's commute, but for some people that's enough reason to stick with their cars.

I'd usually prefer to eat more healthily, but the time it takes to prepare stuff plus the time (and forethought, which I'm incapable of) to make sure you've got a range of things in your fridge just means it's rarely worth it. I don't enjoy chopping up vegetables or (more importantly) cleaning up dishes so I refuse to see the time taken to do these as things as somehow "free".

As I have said before, I do wish there was a "fast-food home cooking" type chain in the UK. Cape Town had an awesome place where most of the meals were (while not exactly fat free) still better the McDonalds/Pizza Hut type food. I'm sure there are somewhere, but where I used to live in Camberwell at one point we were within a 5-10 minute walk of no less than seven chicken shops and not one place which sold fast/prepared healthyish food.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 01:00   #50
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Are Gay
Who would have thought that Blasto is a fatty lover*

Also i'm pposting whilst eating a sausage roll.

* everybody lol
Interestingly, your mum's a fatty too.