User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Feb 2007, 11:56   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Names

Spawning off the other thread about names, just trying to inject a little bit of life here (even if it isn't the most intellectual of discussions).

We must have all had the conversation at one point or another, with partners or friends or parents.

If you had kids, which names would you like for them?

I have a bit of a problem with my surname, as it limits first names.

For instance Peter Rattle would be shortened to Prattle. Which isn't a good thing (even though I really like the name Peter ).

I used to love the name Faye until I went out with a girl with the same name - any kid with that name would just remind me of her now.

I'm rather partial to "Jack", but don't have a favourite girl's name really.
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 12:45   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Names

I always liked the names Emma, Amy and Laura. I have no idea why.. Steven is a favourite boys name, or Thomas though my surname is double-barrelled with Thomas so it would look odd.
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 12:51   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Somehow I would like my daughter to be named Lisa. Also, I also prefer a daughter over a son somehow.

Yes some of you might call me gay for it but the gurls think it's sweet!
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 13:05   #4
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think I'd want 3 children, although that probably stems from me having two sisters and being from a family of 3 children. I don't know which order I'd want them in, or which genders.
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 13:24   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I just want one, the idea of having a 3 person household sounds most perfect to me. It's very well managable and you can focus all the parental attention on the kid's needs. Also, I don't believe much in the spoiled single kid argument, we'll make sure that won't be an issue. My girlfriend however also wants 3 children, she seems to think it will be justified to get two as it's the middle line between my wishes and hers..
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 13:28   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm starting to think I won't ever have kids, which is kind of since I'd very much like to have 3/4 kids. Still, my last girlfriend was nine years younger than me so I guess there's still plenty of time.

As for names, I'd give them slightly unusual names (like my own) as it gives the illusion of depth when dealing with idiots. But I'd make them also horribly geeky too.

My current thoughts are : Dante, Guybrush, Karl, Noam, Joss or Fidel for males. Girls would be something like Rosa, Emma, Eleanor, Mia or Raya.

Middle names would be more explicit - Marx, Davidovich, Turing, Chomsky, Luxemburg, Goldmann, Feynman, Zapata, von neumann, Darwin, Konigsberg - that sort of thing.

Being beaten up is an important part of childhood imo.

Failing that sort of approach I'd go for something with a vaguely Celtic root root. Or I'd look at those ethnic distribution of names lists and choose whatever the current least black name was.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 13:41   #7
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Girls - Sophie / Lucy

Boys - We haven't talked about them.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 13:46   #8
Tomkat

Guybrush is such a name. I don't think I'd ever want to inflict that on a kid though.
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 14:29   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i will spend the 9 months of pregnancy trying to come up with a new name, i mean literally "new" - nothing that i've heard of yet anyway, something like.. i don't know, i'll probably need the 9 months to come up with something that doesnt' sound stupid. i think i only really mean this for males because i've never really liked a male name too much. i might steal zapata off dante but it's probably too silly too but hey maybe in 10 years everyone will have crazy names beginning with x, y or z.

as for general names, i really quite like "rosie", i think it's a very sweet name but shame that my last name is josy, heh. though i'm not sure if i want my last name to be used anyway, i think i'd prefer the mother's instead. other than that, i have some sort of soft spot for "cecilia" as well as "emily" too.

for males on the other hand, i'm not so sure, i don't recall liking anything especially so anyway.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 14:31   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

in the event that I wasn't a faggot I think 'Sarah' for a girl or 'Connor' for a boy jump out at me.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 17:08   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not going to happen. there are certain names i like or dislike more than others though. Jennifer is a nice name. Nothing stupidly gaelic like ****ing eilidh or siobhan though, **** off.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 17:58   #12
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Spawning off the other thread about names, just trying to inject a little bit of life here (even if it isn't the most intellectual of discussions).

We must have all had the conversation at one point or another, with partners or friends or parents.

If you had kids, which names would you like for them?

I have a bit of a problem with my surname, as it limits first names.

For instance Peter Rattle would be shortened to Prattle. Which isn't a good thing (even though I really like the name Peter ).

I used to love the name Faye until I went out with a girl with the same name - any kid with that name would just remind me of her now.

I'm rather partial to "Jack", but don't have a favourite girl's name really.
You could always take your wifes name, be a 21st Century guy.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 18:10   #13
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Guybrush
"So Guybrush, why where you named so?"
"I'm named after a computer game character - he was a wannabe pirate."
"Oh... so it's actually a name?"
"Well, the latter half comes from an ancient graphics program called delux paint - the file extension it gave its brushes to be exact."
"...Oh"

Just name him Threepwood dude
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 18:51   #14
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Must confess im a redblooded 24 year old male who has actually sat down and thought about this already (cmon who out there hasnt - own up!).

Any way girls: Rinoa, Caitlin, Emma/Emily, Shannon, Brook , Corrigan

Males: Connor Actually dont want any boys lol

Told my gf she can pick the boys ill pick the girls that way i can guarantee gettin Rinoa.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 19:11   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you realise calling your daughter after an animated character you lust over reeks of freud

Unread 22 Feb 2007, 19:44   #16
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

ok its cheating cos i already have 1 .. girl named her Kerry (yes i didnt put a i on the end they way they do now) Anna (his sisters name) Marie (cos it sounded good with the other two)

if it was a boy its name was going to be Shane.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 19:47   #17
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Leon and Christina

Last edited by Alessio; 22 Feb 2007 at 19:58.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 21:17   #18
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would like 2 boys and 2 girls, the girls would be called Ella and Eva after my grandmother (if I had another one, it would be Rosa and if I had a fourth girl it would be India) As for boy names I'm not too sure, something that wouldn't get the kid bullied tbh.

Jack, Morgan, Ethan, Dylan etc. I think those are quite nice names.

I want kids now
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 21:18   #19
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Probs if they were boyz

T-Jay and Robb

if girlz

Kylie or Shalon

The harda the name the harda for police to rite em up!

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 21:33   #20
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I like Jack.

For a girl I liked Samara, then the Ring came along
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 21:37   #21
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I really don't like the 'wacky' names out there, I'm pretty traditional on that front. Big fan of Matthew for a boy, girls' names are a little more tricky but I do like Bethan.
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 21:57   #22
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm foreign by origin so I won't say the names.

But if you insist, if it was a boy, I'd call him Jihad, Shaheed or Muhammad.

Girl would be Jamila. My future gf/wife can pick names for the girls as I'm not that bothered.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 22:10   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually, I forgot my primary choice for a girl - Kerrigan.
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 23:03   #24
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

For a girl I'd probably choose something like Emily, Amy or Alice. Rosie and Lucy are also nice.

For a boy I'd probably go for something like Robbie, Will and maybe Max (although the last name is so overused)
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 23:47   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I don't get it
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 00:39   #26
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Trying to work on a kid for some time with the wife, I've given this a lot of thought.

Girls - First one will be Kaitlyn Rianne or Rianne Kaitlyn, I also like Amelia
Boys - Nathanel, Julian, Ethan, Elias, Darrius, Asher, Arthur, and Aiden
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 01:01   #27
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

honest to god ive never thought of child names you complete and utter emus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
you realise calling your daughter after an animated character you lust over reeks of freud
I think hes was the best reason!

btw im giggling like a little girl at P.Rattle and Lucy Farr.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 01:19   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I don't get it
Watch the movie 'Annie Hall' and you will.

(That's worthwhile advice anyway, even if you didn't want to get the joke)
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 01:24   #29
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

although a VERY good film like manhattan, i found reading both of their screenplays far more interesting than watching the movies
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 01:49   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Trying to work on a kid for some time with the wife, I've given this a lot of thought.

Girls - First one will be Kaitlyn Rianne or Rianne Kaitlyn, I also like Amelia
Boys - Nathanel, Julian, Ethan, Elias, Darrius, Asher, Arthur, and Aiden
you are giving your boy a 85% chance of being a faggot

Unread 23 Feb 2007, 03:23   #31
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Im going to call my daughter Dolores and my son disappointment.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 11:32   #32
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

so Much For The Fighting Men Of Gd
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 12:12   #33
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

Grace/Kaydee for a girl.
John/Bryn for a boy. (Bryn pronounced Brin, means hills in welsh, the Mrs wants to name one after her (passed) Grandad which I think is cute. I'll probably agree, then give him a normal middle name and call him that ).

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 23:24   #34
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Boy will be called Daniel Mitsurugi
Girl will be called Sarina Aerith

:(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 23:47   #35
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

son is called Patrick
daughters called Danielle and Zoe

very happy with those names but if i have anymore kids , daniel for a boy and maria for a girl

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 01:20   #36
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
The picture in his avatar appears to be a close up of Yuna from FFX, I've never heard of a cartoon character called Rinoa and I've just assumed that he used it as a nick because he liked the name.
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 02:10   #37
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread seems to miss the point.

You people will invariably call my sons 'Sir' and you will not meet my daughters.
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 02:13   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
The picture in his avatar appears to be a close up of Yuna from FFX, I've never heard of a cartoon character called Rinoa and I've just assumed that he used it as a nick because he liked the name.
seriously, how young are you? Rinoa was FF8, and she was gorgeous. The first game with truly impressive FMVs. Squall tapped that shit

Unread 24 Feb 2007, 02:50   #39
_Kila_
break it down!

oh crap - I forgot about FF8 because I played a little bit of it and got bored. my bad
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 02:25   #40
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

For a girl I quite like the name Julia and then maybe David or Rhys for a boy.

Middle names are where you can go all weird, it seems to be a tradition to give people really bad middle names though so far I havne't thought of any I could use (not that it is something I have really given much consideration).