User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Feb 2007, 00:54   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pathetic Ambitions

Lead in.

I want to go an entire day of talking only in song lyrics but i dont know why.

Obligatory asking for replies

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 01:03   #2
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Pathetic Ambitions

In our house in uni we had one of those Kellogs stop-o-meters delivered to our address by mistake. We wanted to get it up to 99,999 then see what happens afterwards. It had to be by shaking it, not walking with it.

We got it up to the high 70,000s and one guy sat on it and it reset. It took a long time before anyone picked it up again and it never got above the 60,000s.

The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 01:13   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I would like to have an entire day of being completely honest to people. I mean completely, like telling my manager he crawls for the director like an asscretin, like telling that dude at the other side of our department he should stop trying to be funny as no one is laughing, telling the busdriver to stop being a ****ing asshole to everyone because he's the one to blame for having a shitty job, telling my mother in law to stop the bullshittery with her daughter as she isn't a 15 year old kid anymore, telling a person who thinks i'm a very good friend he's a useless materialistic airhead without a clue about what's really important in life and he should stop acting the alpha male as he's scared shitless for his own girlfriend, , same goes for half of my coworkers you see I don't give a shit about your mundane bullshit, or telling that retarded owner of the gym he's doing a shitty job as a businessman and doesn't know a shit about anything at all except for telling fat women to spin for hours on a machine.

That sort of stuff.

Unread 23 Feb 2007, 01:48   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i want to go to sleep in the library in uni. apparentally they do it in canada and other places; but its completely taboo in the uk it seems, and after a 9am lecture a quick nap would do very nicely thanks very much

Unread 23 Feb 2007, 03:34   #5
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i've slept in every library ive ever got books from, just sit down, open a book lean over the table and g'night. Its a tad awkward on the system though, i had to periodically wake up and burb, leaning over traps gasses or something.

i want to dress up as a french maid (tnfs fault)

i want to go without food for a week, perhaps a fortnight, but at least a week.

I want to spend Christmas day walking around the empty streets on my own.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 04:58   #6
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I want to dump my wife and marry a supermodel.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 09:22   #7
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

I want to beat my fathers FreeCell 'games won in a row' record.

He's at 1500+ now :/
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 12:01   #8
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

I want to win euromillions and go back to college so I can **** around.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 12:07   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
i want to go to sleep in the library in uni. apparentally they do it in canada and other places; but its completely taboo in the uk it seems, and after a 9am lecture a quick nap would do very nicely thanks very much
I did that several times at my uni library, just find a nice quiet corner and chill out!
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 13:23   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I did that several times at my uni library, just find a nice quiet corner and chill out!
I probably should have been more specific. My flatmate says in canada, they just take blankets in with them and curl up under the desks and go to sleep under a warm blanket. Falling asleep in a chair isnt impossible, but it is quite uncomfortable. I want to just unashamedly ko lying flat on my back somewhere

Unread 23 Feb 2007, 14:03   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Have a crack, It's University I doubt anyone would really bother you! I had a friend who got locked in the library over night. He was sitting at his computer with his headphones on, next minute lights and power went out.

He came out at 6am when the cleaners moved in. Was quite a funny story, he didn't have a mobile, nothing so he just sat there all night waiting for someone to come. I guess you could do it that way!
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 14:28   #12
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I hear the rare book rooms at our Uni Library are the 'it' places to take a nap. **** all people use them, they are air conditioned, dark and quiet.

I don't expect many people will care. Students tend to crash in the library all the time here. It just makes good sense - where else would you go on campus to find somewhere quiet for a nap?
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 14:41   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i want to write great music.
i want to make great films.
i want to be the most formidable intellectual eva.
i want to be in the zone for the rest of my life no matter what.
i want to be so attractive i intimidate people.
i want to be so confidant i can choose to intimidate people if i wish.
i want to never piss myself again.
i want to be so rich that i can buy my own island and fund research into gene therapy and stem cell research without restriction.
i want every person in existence to obsess over me. permanently.
i want to change parts of my brain.
i want to be thinner.

But I'm a creep?
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 14:52   #14
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
i want to be thinner.
you're a fatty?

cause there's this thing about fatties I've read on these boards a while ago..
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 15:11   #15
Sharur
..yet opinionated

I think that only counts for women. Speaking as a relatively thin male I can assure you women prefer more meat on their men. Eventho I look great naked, it doesn't really show when wearing clothes.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 15:23   #16
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
i want to be so attractive i intimidate people.
I LOL'd on reading this.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 15:54   #17
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

no because you'd be trying to lord over me and that wouldn't be cool and i wouldn't be your internet friend like i am now and that would be really bad but you wouldn't care would you with all your ambitions to rise above your friends and that's pretty sad dude and now i'm pretty sad you were nicer before you came socially acceptable dude.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 15:58   #18
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Also, I don't think this is pathetic just a little improbable: I'd like to meditate for around 3 hours minimum one day.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 16:01   #19
Sharur
..yet opinionated

actually that's quite a good point, is everybody that has ambitions a sad person because they want to rise above their friends?
it's a bit like jealousy.. if you're jealous at your best friend for having a hot girlfriend (or just a healthy relationship opposed to the ones you have/don't have).. does that make you a lousy friend?
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 16:24   #20
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Quote:
to you mean emotionally sad or sad is in a wanker?
I meant a wanker, I don't see why you"d be emotionally sad just because you have ambitions.. unless they're out of reach maybe.

Quote:
only if you subscribe to the hollywood version of friendship.
yeah that's what I thought aswell, some **** tried to convince me otherwise tho a while ago
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 18:04   #21
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
i want to never piss myself again.
They have medication for this if it's really that much of a problem.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 18:07   #22
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Quote:
you wouldn't be saying this if i was cool and good looking. case closed.
i might not like you if you were cool and good looking.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 20:59   #23
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
actually that's quite a good point, is everybody that has ambitions a sad person because they want to rise above their friends?friend?
Theres a very important distinction between having ambitions which would have the effect of you rising above your friends, and wanting to rise above your friends. If someone's major ambition is just to be better than those around them then yeah, I'd say thats pretty sad.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 21:09   #24
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

When i'm sitting in the bus I often want to cut a large chunk hair off from the head of some random person sitting in front of me
The person isn't supposed to notice it

I think the trick would be to pick a person with long hair and put pressure on the part where his or her hair makes contact with his or her seat

This would be my first step in becoming a true ninja; a master of stealth
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 00:40   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Theres a very important distinction between having ambitions which would have the effect of you rising above your friends, and wanting to rise above your friends. If someone's major ambition is just to be better than those around them then yeah, I'd say thats pretty sad.
Friedrich would be most displeased.

Although having said that, the master/slave relationship in Nietzschean philosophy, when considering the will to power or otherwise, doesn't necessarily imply that one's friends would be the slaves.

Ideally, they would be of course!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 01:12   #26
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

I'd like a blowjob.

Call me a simpleton if you must.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 15:02   #27
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I want to get rid of this ****ing depression and fatigue.
I want to go out and see Late of The Pier and Foals play tonight but I can't due to fatigue induced by medication + busy Friday.
I want to stop myself from crying.
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 02:27   #28
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

To watch all three Godfather films in one day.
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 05:48   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

to create gd in the realistic world
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 06:58   #30
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
To watch all three Godfather films in one day.
I've done it!!

Watching all 10 parts of Band of Brothers in one day would be something to brag about though. I've attempted it but something always distracted me and the farthest I've gone is the first 4 parts.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 13:37   #31
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I want to never see any of the lotr movies ever again.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 14:59   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
I've done it!!

Watching all 10 parts of Band of Brothers in one day would be something to brag about though. I've attempted it but something always distracted me and the farthest I've gone is the first 4 parts.
ive done this.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 23:31   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd like to build a fort in my living room and spend the day watching a series of 24 in it with my friends.
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 11:40   #34
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
As a person who has no real ambitions (except the winning the lottery or marrying a supermodel that's faithful and have kids that listen to everything I say and never get into trouble) I can't really make that distinction. I'm not gonna claim that on some level my wish to marry a supermodel has nothing to do with having a hotter wife than my friends, since the whole "essence of being" kind of turns around comparing what you have with what other people around you have.
You can't really feel good about yourself if everybody around you has everything better than you, right?

Not sure if I can get accross what I'm trying to say here..
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 12:53   #35
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Keeping up with the Joneses" is an ingrained part of Western culture nod - while it might be sad/pathetic, there isn't much we can do about it.