User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Oct 2004, 12:10   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Best. Idea. Ever.

www.nomoreaolcds.com

Quote:
Our Objective:

To collect 1,000,000 unwanted AOL CDs from people like you. We'll then transport the 1,000,000 CDs in an armada of trucks or something and give them back to their rightful owners, AOL. We'll ask them to stop sending these unrequested, unwanted, and destined for landfill CDs
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 12:14   #2
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Best. Idea. Ever.

Could I add this lot to the collection
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 12:31   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

wasnt their whole total like 63 at one point ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 12:33   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

at some point to get to the current standing of 300,000 odd im sure that they must have had precisely 63......

It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 12:39   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

correct.

when it first 'was popular on teh intarnet' i looked and their total was 63.
when your target is a million, its not very impressive...
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 12:44   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ah

i thought you were pointing out the blindingly obvious ...

'at some stage in getting to this figure they mustve had 63 cds! - IM A GENIOUS I TELLS YOU'

heh
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 12:48   #7
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

but there are people who send more than one cd, so they could have had for example 59 cds and then have recived 5 cds so that they would have gone directly from 59 to 64.

PS yes im bored

PPS yes, sorry, i messed up the grammar and the tenses, but you get the idea.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 12:50   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

yes but if 'linda' recieves 100cds all at once and has none to begin with.

AT SOME POINT DURING THE COUNTING PROCESS!

there will be 63.

as in she will actually say 61 62 63 64 65 etc (even if she counts in her head)

for that brief brief moment of pure exctasy there will be 63 cds counted.......
HURRAH
HURRAH
HURRAH FOR LINDAAAAAAAR
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 12:53   #9
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

but if you started with some cds and the get more you wont count them all over again. you will only count the new ones and then add that to the number you already have.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 12:54   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

touché

however they wouldve still had 63 counted at some point.

whether they knew 63 were counted or not.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 13:05   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i cant believe that you are arguing over the number 63
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 13:07   #12
wu_trax

this must be the most useless argument ever

oh and on the topic: is it really that bad? they didnt send me a cd in the last few years. it used to be much worse. i guess aol just run out of money for these things
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 13:09   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

blame nb3
he started the whole 63 thing.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 13:20   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, damn that newsbot eh?
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 13:20   #15
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

oh sure, when you lose the argument it's my fault.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 13:23   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

i won \o/
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 13:26   #17
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Out!

Out of my thread, you intarweb hijax0rs!
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 14:20   #18
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

or 3 at a time!

edit:
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 14:34   #19
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Unread 12 Oct 2004, 17:29   #20
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

JJ's been drinking.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 17:30   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

i wish i had :-(
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 19:07   #22
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Taxi for JammyJim please!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 19:09   #23
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

What would be funny is if AOL resent those 1 million CD's back out.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 19:12   #24
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

'twould be funnier if they sent them all to one person.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 19:13   #25
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
'twould be funnier if they sent them all to one person.
Anyone else see an apocalyptic cycle in this?

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 19:18   #26
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

I for one don't mind AOL sending me a free DVD box and coaster.

I guess it must just be me.
Unread 12 Oct 2004, 23:43   #27
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
or 3 at a time!

edit:
57 ... 60 ... 63 ... 66 :eek:
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 02:17   #28
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Better than sending them to AOL would be... Sending them all to our wonderful internet involved MP David Blunkett.

Individually....
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 03:25   #29
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
touché

however they wouldve still had 63 counted at some point.

whether they knew 63 were counted or not.
Not necessarily...

If someone sent them a box of CD's and put a note on it saying

'I heard you were starting to collect CD's so here's a box, there's 52 CD's in here, don't bother counting, because I did, twice, so just believe me, ok, honest, there's 52, not 51, not 53, because both times I counted them before I got different numbers, but then I counted them twice in a row, AND I got my mate Steve to help, well, when I say he's my mate, that might be an exaggeration, he lives next door and doesn't get out much, Mum says he's a bit simple, but I think he's OK, apart from the musty smell, but you get used to that after a while and it's not like he talks much, especially with all that dribble, I tell you, sometimes he'll get through, like, a whole roll of Kleenex in an afternoon when he's at my place and we're playing our special game, the one Mum tells me not to play, but it's, like, totally harmless and anyway, it's not like the social workers will ever find out what we do and we're always careful to keep the door closed, which is fine, but sometimes Steve moans too much, which is like, so gross, but that's getting away from the point, so anyway, there's 54 in there, no, I mean, 53, yeah, 53, that's it, sorry, I'm not a liar, even if that Jason says I am, but he's damn faggot (lol, faggot) so what would he know, he must be a liar because he said I loved Steve, but we don't love each other, we're just mates, and, like I said, not really mates, so Jason can go suck a dick (lol) and anyway, he said was sending a box of CD's as well, he said he had 63 CD's and was the first to send them in, but that's a lie because that faggot (lol) JJ reckoned you must have counted 63 at one point and he must be lying as all JJ knows about is cock and I heard he cried when his planet got attacked in Round 1 and he tried to get his TPE friends to defend but they all laughed at him and called him a fag so this note proves you never counted 63 because I know Jason never sent 63, he only had 61 because I counted them when he wasn't looking so now you have his 62 and my 53 so you have 116 in total and never had to count to 63 so JJ can just shut up trying to be big and clever because he's about as clever as Steve is on a good day when he isn't dribbling and muttering so I hope you like the CD's and have fun sending them back to GAYOL (lololoroflmaoggwpplzkthx) and can someone please close this thread if it gets any gayer, ta.'

See?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2004, 03:40   #30
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

DM wins