User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jun 2004, 00:29   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Euro 2004 : Squad of the Tournament so far (teams too difficult now :()

I dont know, i dont know.. its tough. Too tough to pick a team.

So i decided to pick a squad of 20 instead.

Goalkeepers

Ricardo (Portugal)
Buffon (Italy)
Sorensen (Dennmark)

Defenders

Cole (England)
Campbell (England)
Jankulovski (Czech Republic)
Dellas (Greece)
Helveg (Dennmark)
Mellberg (Sweden)

Midfielders

Zidane (France)
Lampard (England)
Nedved (Czech Republic)
Poborsky (Czech Republic)
Ronaldo (Portugal)
Gravesen (Dennmark)
Robben (Holland)

Forwards

Baros (Czech Republic)
Van Nistelrooy (Holland)
Larsson (Sweden)
Rooney (England)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 00:32   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: Euro 2004 : Squad of the Tournament so far (teams too difficult now :()

My squad of the tournemant so far:

Czechoslovakia
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 00:33   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

cech? van der sar?

edit: i also noticed you have 4 englishmen in that team.....what did i miss?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 00:36   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

GK

Buffon
Zdravkov
Barthez

DEF

Cole
Campbell
Laursen
Panucci
Puyol
Dellas

MID

Zidane
Lampard
Nedved
Poborsky
Robben
Gattuso
Poulsen

ATT

Baros
Larsson
Rooney
Tomasson
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 00:36   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think you're being a bit generous to Lampard.

No Gary Neville? (Cant believe I'm saying this, I hated him before the tournament!)

Edit: also Ruud - r u takin the piss? The combined yards of his goals must be 13-14 and 12 of them were from a penalty. Only his 1st goal I couldnt have scored and I'm shit at shootin.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 00:38   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
GK

Barthez

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 00:41   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Lampard (England)
Maybe if he was a striker.

Ricardo
Buffon
Cech

G. Neville.
Cole
Campbell
Cannavaro
Dellas
Mellberg
Carvalho

Maniche
Ronaldo
Robben
Ballack
Nedved
Gallasek
Zidane

Van Nist
Rooney
Larsson
Baros
Helder Postiga (balls of titanium)
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 00:41   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Goals Conceded : Plenty
Goals he can be blamed for : Zero
Saves Made at Crucial Times in Big Games : Several

And Koen's suitability for commenting on the Tournament so far?

Quote:
give me a rifle and a bullet.

and i''ll shoot the bastard through his fkin head. now.
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 00:43   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Oh , and i forgot Vryssas of Greece as a striker. Although Charisteas' header against France is the best goal that Greece have scored in the tournament. The technique was magnificent.
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 10:23   #10
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
My squad of the tournemant so far:

Czechoslovakia
And that would be ... what?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 10:34   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Code:
             baros 
                    rooney 
     robben      zidane     nedved 
^                                       ^
cole  laursen  campbell  stam  Seitaridis 

van der sar

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 28 Jun 2004 at 10:40.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 11:23   #12
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Code:
        RVN     baros
robben
    rui costa  nedved   poborsky

lahm   dellas  laursen  neville

cech
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 19:15   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

stam, ha. Hes a cheat, and hes shite.

Unread 28 Jun 2004, 19:24   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

why is it that all brits still have like 5 players of the english team in their "ideal line-up" while the team played about the worst football of all, and didn't book any result aswell. (a place in 1/4 final is the least what you can expect in such a weak poule).

ps kura: how drunk were you when you saw france play? barthez is the bald guy.
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 19:26   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
why is it that all brits still have like 5 players of the english team in their "ideal line-up" while the team played about the worst football of all, and didn't book any result aswell. (a place in 1/4 final is the least what you can expect in such a weak poule).
Apart from Terry our defence was pretty awesome. It had to be seeing as we were defending pretty much all of the tournament .

I dont think i need to justify why people would put Rooney in their team.
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 19:34   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Noone English has even posted a lineup, and "brits" doesn't mean anything in a footballing sense, since the Scottish are still bitter about something, and love seeing the English lose.

Last edited by LHC; 28 Jun 2004 at 20:38.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 20:36   #17
SeanG
Wick

SeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the rough

Koen how you can even debate anybody putting Neville, Rooney, Campbell and Cole in the squad is beyond me. in the actual 11 would be a push but all 4 of them should be in the squad.

Cech

Neville
Stam
Campbell
Cole

Robben
Nedved
Galacek
Cristiano Ronaldo

Baros
Rooney

<Desse> I am trying to breed a new superpod by leaving Unipods and Megapods alone in the same room with dim lights and Barry white on the cd player
SeanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 21:35   #18
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Midfielders
Zidane (France)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
MID
Zidane
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Zidane
Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
zidane
But Zidane was shit.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 21:37   #19
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
But Zidane was shit.
maybe not shit but certainly not at his best
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:46   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
But Zidane was shit.
He was pretty poor for zidane but he gets in under the moment of class clause (similar to helder postiga, unfortunately i couldn't fit in rui costa).
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 01:12   #21
ben0013

ben0013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Czech Republic will win!
Czech vs portugal 2-1
ben0013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 02:22   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben0013
Czech Republic will win!
Czech vs portugal 2-1
this is not a very good first post.

so clearly greece 2 - 0 holland in the final
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 02:30   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Also Larsson had a better tournament when you look at Influence + Goals + Assists than Rooney so id have him in the team, probably alongside Baros and Van Nistelrooy

Unread 29 Jun 2004, 11:54   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I cant believe you'd have RvN instead of Rooney - I dont understand that at all.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 12:18   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I cant believe you'd have RvN instead of Rooney - I dont understand that at all.
Only atomiccow has RvN instead of Rooney.

[edit]

Assuming Deffeh's going 4-4-2.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 29 Jun 2004 at 12:52.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 12:37   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
I cant believe youd have Rooney Over Larsson.

Unread 29 Jun 2004, 12:52   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Only atomiccow has RvN instead of Rooney.
I was replying to the post above mine, that was Deffehs.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 13:06   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Well, put it this way. The partnership that would work best would undoubtably be Larsson / Van Nistelrooy / Rooney. Can you imagine? Rooney bursting into the box, Larsson picking up the ball from deep and laying it on peoples heads, Van nistelrooy scoring everything from 6 yards.

What. With all three on fire itd be tough to create an opposition all-star defence that could cope with that.

However. Cant leave Baros out the team, considering hes top scorer.. but its tough to know who to replace. Maybe ruud, maybe roon. But Baros isnt quite as clinical as Ruud so Rooney has to be sacrificed imho. Also, a pretty decent subsitute to have. Im not convinced his fitness is up to scratch yet, so maybe a second half 30 minute burst would be even more effective..

Unread 29 Jun 2004, 13:44   #29
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
rvn was there when his team needed him.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:16   #30
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
rvn was there when his team needed him.
Bit harsh on Rooney criticising him for gettin injured!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:18   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Keeper:

Kollinko
Sorensen
van der Sar

Defenders:
Andrade
Stam
Cole
Puyol

Midfielders:
Maniche
Ballack
Nedved
Galaçek
Poborski
Heinz

Offence:
Baros
Robben (he's a leftwinger, not a midfielder)
Makaay (although he hasn't played that much, he still beats RvN)
Rommedahl (sheer speed!, together with the two strikers, goals++)
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 15:49   #32
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

GK:

Cech
Van der Sar
Ricardo

Def:

Cole
Campbell
Neville
Ufilusi(?)
Jankulowski
Dellas

Mid:

Nedeved
Poborsky
Galasek
Lampard
Kjallstrom
Ronaldo
Robben

For:

Baros
Rooney
Larsson
Charisteas
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 21:42   #33
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

I think that Ujfalusi and Rosiky from the Czechs have been awsome
Gary Neville is mint too as are the two portugal centre backs (andrade and cavellero?)
Tomason from Denmark should be one of the strikers too i think, he's proved he's mint meaning he obviously didnt try when playing for newcastle making him my friend

Sry for the poor effort at spelling

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote