User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 15:30   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Vitamin Tablets and their ilk.

i know im a bit of a butt when it comes to this sort of thing. I drink probiotic yogurts, take cod liver oil capsules, eat multivitamin sweets, and i drink a smoothie every day.

This is partly because im into healthy living, partly because i do a lot of sport and im trying to get well conditioned, and partly because anything i can do to offset my terrible habits of sitting inside without sunlight and adding cheese to every meal this side of cereal.

On top of this ive just started taking Multivitamins + Multiminerals (to replace the expensive yet tasty Multivitamin sweets) and Korean Ginseng.

I'm 75% expecting the Korean Ginseng to be essentially a brown looking placebo, but id be interested to know if anyones had any experience with it / knows if its any good.

The Multivit/Multimin pack though seems like a ridiculously exceptional idea. Each dailly pill contains

100% RDA of:

Vitamins A, B1, B5, B6, B7, B12, C, D, E

As well as a shit load other minerals like calcium and iron and shit.

Now, how can this be bad? Or more to the point, why doesnt everyone do this? Given how appalling our modern diets are this doesnt seem like a bad option to me at something like 10p a pill. Is anyone else into this?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote