User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Mar 2008, 12:32   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Wheres Wakey

First person to public announce Wakeys coords gets a cybor from alki.

so f-crew HC, as soon as you know just write it here or PM it to me and i will give you alki's details

for a free preview of alkis best moves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yk-ESYl7Bc

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 12:36   #2
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wheres Wakey

and say for example i was second...could you have a raffle for some mediochre moves?

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 12:45   #3
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

don't you have something more challenging

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 12:47   #4
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy
and say for example i was second...could you have a raffle for some mediochre moves?

undecided

Unread 13 Mar 2008, 13:25   #5
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu2HMo63nyU&NR=1 had me in hysterics Not sure why, probably cos i got reading the funnier comments just as the moment happened.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 13:43   #6
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu2HMo63nyU&NR=1 had me in hysterics Not sure why, probably cos i got reading the funnier comments just as the moment happened.

is that wakey?

Unread 13 Mar 2008, 13:50   #7
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I think we need a new subforum...

CBA's trollcorner (that doesn't mean only CBA can post their though!)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 18:13   #8
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

the Smudge Intelligence Network prides itself on being the first to find Wakeys co-ods.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 21:12   #9
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i accept your challenge smudge

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote