User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 02:17   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Teen Big Brother

Anyone seen it?

It's horribly entertaining. All the teenagers seem to be pikeys and/or irish.
They all bitch incessantly.
They all have arguments which are based around something at the beginning, then end up on a primary-school level of insults.
Two of them had sex last night. I hope she gets pregnant.

But apart from all this, I found myself watching it. BUT WHY COULD THEY NOT HAVE A BALANCED RATIO OF 18 YEAR OLDS. Why do they have to all be scummers? It makes all 18 year olds look like argumentative little shits who have no real intelligence and spend most of their time trying to string sentences together unsuccessfully.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 03:08   #2
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Teen Big Brother

Hi Tomkat.

No I didn't see it, red sox and yankees are playing in game 7 ffs!
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 04:57   #3
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceaxe
Hi Tomkat.

No I didn't see it, red sox and yankees are playing in game 7 ffs!

=)

Curse of the bambino!!!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 05:38   #4
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm off to kill myself after they lost again, goodbye cruel world.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 06:58   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Wonder when it's coming to Finland. We haven't even seen all the original big bro's, so I'll rank it ETA 3 years.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:18   #6
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Apparantly she got given the morning after pill, so thankfully the taxpayer won't have to pay for another teenage mother to sit around contributing nothing to society.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:22   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I refuse to watch "reality"* TV

*which it's not because anything which is edited can not be true "reality"
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:24   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Why did the winner pick the ugly blonde bint to come round the world with him when the sexy brunette was into him? He could have been ****ing her all over the world.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:24   #9
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Survivor 1, would you want it unedited and see the big scary naked guy no one rembers.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:25   #10
I Am TDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
*which it's not because anything which is edited can not be true "reality"

It's only edited for the nightly slot, otherwise its on digital 24hrs a day live with a 5 second time lapse of something..
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:28   #11
Intrepid00

Where?
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:32   #12
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

E4
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:36   #13
Intrepid00

How criptic.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:38   #14
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Not really...
www.e4.com
A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:39   #15
Intrepid00

Wow, Jade is nothing but forehead. All in All, what an ugly bunch.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:28   #16
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

they are ugly (except Tommy) and all scummy (except caroline and james). OH AND WHY NOT ADD A TOKEN FAG aswell. gimpy channel 4 scum
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:31   #17
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Paul's gay.

If he isn't then he does a very good job of pretending to be.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:39   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They all ming.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:47   #19
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
They all ming.
Caroline does not ming \o/
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:09   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Watching it gives you brain AIDS (true story).
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:22   #21
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Paul is the most irritating one.

High irish voice, enjoying prancing around in hotpants, seems to have arguments with everyone. And the arguments aren't even amusing, they're just "oh my god! like...... oh my god! did she just say what i think she said! oh....my god!".

HEY PAUL. FAIL LESS PLZ.

They should have made that Jade girl pay for the morning-after-pill. I had to when a condom split. It's bloody £25.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:24   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

i hope when you say 'had sex' you mean 'were told to pretend to have sex for ratings'
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:25   #23
Intrepid00

So, which one did Jade and do they have nightmares of giant foreheads?
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:27   #24
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
So, which one did Jade and do they have nightmares of giant foreheads?
Tommy - The shy dimwitted one
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:34   #25
Intrepid00

Well, I guess that answers who would do Forehead.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:41   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
They should have made that Jade girl pay for the morning-after-pill. I had to when a condom split. It's bloody £25.

Are you sure or is that just what the girl told you?
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:05   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
Caroline does not ming \o/
They all ming.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:23   #28
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

Quote:
They all ming.
Caroline does not ming!
True the picture on the C4 webby is not particularly attractive, but you see her wandering about in a bikini and.... ooh momma.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:29   #29
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Caroline does not ming!
True the picture on the C4 webby is not particularly attractive, but you see her wandering about in a bikini and.... ooh momma.
agreed!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:30   #30
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Caroline does not ming!
What we'd call a 'plork' in the Netherlands then. It's an abbreviation for 'great body under ugly head', or at least the dutch version of that.

As such, she may have the body of Elle McPherson, but she still mings.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:31   #31
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

Hurah!
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:31   #32
Intrepid00

You mean you where distracted by forehead's forehead?
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:32   #33
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

Quote:
What we'd call a 'plork' in the Netherlands then. It's an abbreviation for 'great body under ugly head', or at least the dutch version of that.

As in BOBFOC?
Body Of Baywatch, Face Of Crimewatch?

Her face aint that bad tho
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:15   #34
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This teen big brother thing was recorded months ago wasnt it?

I seem to recall a story about it weeks ago about it having the first housemated in the UK to have sex in the house.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 04:17   #35
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Are you sure or is that just what the girl told you?
I had to go and buy it. She was embarassed (and hungover) so I left her at home and trooped to Boots to buy it.
Apparently the girl needs to buy it though, they won't sell it to men (absolutely no idea why, what are we going to do with it?). So I needed to go through a tedious blagging session of getting him to talk to her on the phone and ask her details.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 14:41   #36
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
This teen big brother thing was recorded months ago wasnt it?

I seem to recall a story about it weeks ago about it having the first housemated in the UK to have sex in the house.
Well whenever they were outside it would say it was 28/29/30 degrees so it gives a window of a couple of months.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 14:47   #37
Pie
Banned

Pie is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/index.html

entertainment? *snick snick*
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 14:48   #38
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I love speaking english, I'd never consider speaking anything else on these boards!

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 18 Oct 2003 at 15:09.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote