User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:45   #1
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
If it wasn't so funny I would be crying!

The tale I am about to tell is a tru story...

Due to real life circumstances beyond my control I was unfortunately unable to access PA and IRC Saturday night thru Sunday morning

Being one of those people to which 'sod's law' personally applies I was expecting some incoming during my enforced absence and lo and behold when I was able to log in again there it was.

Not just me but my whole gal were covered in inc. Two waves in fact.

Anyway as some peeps know I helped set up a BG in R7. This BG has been greatly successful at times but also been fairly inactive also. As I no longer have so much time to spare to PA I decided I would resign from Olympians and concentrate on revitalising the BG this round.

Anyway - when I eventually got to log onto irc (after the attack and after losing 80 roids or so) what should greet me in my BG's attack channel? - My own coordinates.

Apparently the BC who had selected my gal as target that night had not known my coords!!! (Which is partly my fault!)

In fact one of the guys that roided me had only joined the BG two days earlier and I had helped approve his application ffs... At least I know he is active now...

Bad luck eh...to be rap0red by your own BG?

It gets worse. It turns out the second wave wave was by an Oly BG... a BG where I know the BC for at least 3/4 rounds and could definitely have had the attack stopped.

So in one night I not only get cnutted by my own BG...I also get cnutted by friends from my former alliance.

I am wondering is it ever safe for me to log off again!

Has anyone else ever mistakenly been hit by their own alliance or accidently killed one of their own alliance HC's?

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:51   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Comedy 'Dragons' option
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 13:55   #3
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
It wasn't an accident.

Don't believe their lies.

(they're out to get you, strike first)
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:07   #4
Hardin

I guess you could be right Vanilla...

My own BG cnutted me because they were fearful of me coming back this round and making them good again...

...and the Oly BG hit me because once your in Oly you can never leave...never ever! Anyone who tries gets cnutted in order to show them the foolishness of their ways

R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 17:06   #5
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
I guess you could be right Vanilla...

My own BG cnutted me because they were fearful of me coming back this round and making them good again...

...and the Oly BG hit me because once your in Oly you can never leave...never ever! Anyone who tries gets cnutted in order to show them the foolishness of their ways

MAFIA STYLE BABY!
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 17:47   #6
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm well i attacked a gal today that had atleast 3-5 waves, and none of that attackers cooperated! utter BULL****!!!
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 18:27   #7
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
you poor thing hardin

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 05:01   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"sux 2 b u"
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 05:12   #9
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice planet you got there. It'd be a real shame to see it get dirty, ain't it?
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 20:11   #10
Hardin

C'est la vie!

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 22:57   #11
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
It's because they lost me as intel officer
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 01:05   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
It's because they lost me as intel officer
Without me, your nothing..

well, atleast you would be more bored.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 21:23   #13
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Was Dreadnought in charge? Oh... wait... hes Eclipse.

Silly me.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:52   #14
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: If it wasn't so funny I would be crying!

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
Has anyone else ever mistakenly been hit by their own alliance or accidently killed one of their own alliance HC's?
Just a few days ago, while trying to gather defense, my alliance DC told me the planet attacking me was an alliance member. So I mailed the attacker saying he was attacking a friendly. When he responded, he included his irc nick which I recognized as a member of a BG (independent from my alliance). So I read the logs in my BG's channel (Note, I was sleeping while they organized the raid) and realized it was a retal on my galaxy, but they didn't bother to check for friendlies first. So basically, it was the fault of some n00b HC, lo Alki

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 20:41   #15
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
heh

InTGuRu that BG have targetted bout 4 friendly gals so far? Most of them stopped b4 launch tho

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote