User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Apr 2003, 11:57   #1
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Were you a mutli?

When you used to play Planetarion were you a multi? I wasn't at first from some strange belief I had that it was "wrong". After my first round though I always had a planet in a random galaxy, its sole purpose was to be my scan planet so I didn't have to spend valuable research and resources on scans. So, what did you use your other planets for??

I would ask this in Planetarion Discussions but they would just get all uppity and say they wouldn't dream of doing such a thing...
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 11:58   #2
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
im now currently a scan planet, for whoever i "like"

and i generate resources for the good of the galaxy

I AM LIEK THE RED CROSS!!!!

and yes i did in round 3, :ninja:
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 11:58   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Second post in a not-yet-moved thread

And yes. Though I 'didn't know it was wrong' at the start. Seriously.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 11:59   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I did, but that was when I first joined and didn't know the rules.

Also, I wanted to kill my best friend with my planets.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:01   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I never cheat0red.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:02   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
first post in a not-yet-moved thread

And yes. Though I 'didn't know it was wrong' at the start. Seriously.
you are not as fast as me young jedi

seek greatness you do
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:05   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
you are not as fast as me young jedi

seek greatness you do
Clearly you spent so long replying with quote that my edit was unseen!
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:07   #8
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Clearly you spent so long replying with quote that my edit was unseen!
i was on the IRC joining the channels so DIE
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:27   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

You can't hack it so you might as well emmigrate*

*See Apathy
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 15:20   #10
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
I had quite a lot of accounts when I was testing bot code. I never played more than one tho.
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 15:28   #11
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Farm account in round6. Was quite common case in flttv side back then. Probably on the other side also?
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 15:40   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Every round

Round 4 i had over 20 acccounts at one point. I even reported myself as a multi

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 15:48   #13
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by W
I had quite a lot of accounts when I was testing bot code. I never played more than one tho.
heh 'pld'
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 15:50   #14
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

i asked the alpha testers of my game to become multis to test the multi detection system

all but two accounts were automoatically closed within 10 ticks

lets just say it worked
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 15:57   #15
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ditcher
Farm account in round6. Was quite common case in flttv side back then. Probably on the other side also?
I never farmed for some reason, I'm not sure why. I guess I just have more morals than I thought
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 16:05   #16
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
25 (yes 25) accounts in round 3.

I managed them well, paid attention to the politics in all of them and defended the people in my galaxy in all of them.

I never roided myself or used accounts to defend the other accounts or friends of other accounts, etc. Each account was kept seperate.

edit: in other words I was too bored with one account and just kept creating them. I landed in a lot of dull galaxies and some great ones with funny guys!
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 16:08   #17
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
'course i did
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 16:14   #18
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I had about 17 or 18 accounts in r4. :/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 16:23   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
never done it :/ tbh its probably cos i dont even really have the time for one (but dont tell starbucks that cos he is in my gal)
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 16:30   #20
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point
R3-5 multied (no more then 5 accounts, although I did also have login information for my friends 5 multi accounts...)
Kal_Zakath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 16:55   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Yup, i did, back in round 3. I had 4 accounts, and that was just enough. But r2 and r4 i did not cheat in. Oh, and not the little i played in r5 either.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 17:03   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
round 2 - no
round 3 - yes
round 4 - no
round 5 - no
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 17:07   #23
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
I logged into an account of a "Multi" playing friend once. Does that count? We had hacked his multi planet (Well I say hacked he did use an obvious password!).
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 18:14   #24
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
i had a pair at the end of 2, beginning of 3. i got bashed so much rnd 2 i started another in the hopes of ending up in a better gal. i had an account with both ~ beginning of round 3, and dropped the one where the galaxy wasn't doing so well.

a few weeks later i started roiding the galaxy i quit

yay me
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 18:21   #25
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
yes

But that was the only time I did, and as the round had effectively ended, it didn't matter a lot (imho) all the rest of the rounds no.

Although I was accused in r3 but proved that my two sons and I were playing when we all came online at the same time in the IRC channel.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 18:27   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Round four I had three accounts, one of which i gave up after regging it to someone else. Didn't really do that much with them. I gave up my account to somebody else who wanted to play in r5 when I quit (I never figured out whether that was illegal or not actually). That's pretty much it I think.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 18:43   #27
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yes
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 18:46   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
yes

You know if we discovered you were every single one of the 120k planets at PA's peak it still would not be funnier than TARANTULAS.

If PA has given us two things, it's nod jokes regarding tarantulas and SL jokes regarding everything.