User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 19:24   #1
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Farewell Zeus

You more than anyone, I believe, made PA what is was. Best of luck with your new job, it's about time you got a break.
Keep the flag flying high.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 19:27   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
next time i get a typo ridden email from NTL i know who to blame ;)

take care and good luck :)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 19:33   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Take care and good luck!
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 19:35   #4
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Good luck Zeus, if anyone deserves it then it's you.

You can start by fixing the NTL internet connection in the Coventry area because it's bleeding awful. Thanks.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 19:37   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Oh geesh, hope they pay you well in NTL
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 19:44   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I find it a pity he left. I liked him and he seemed closer to the community than Spinner, Fudge or Vish.

Goodluck Zeus, and I hope we can get to see you someday here again on the forums, as a gamer.

Cheers!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 19:45   #7
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
Zeus, Thanks for what you have done for PA and for it's community, I know how hard you have worked for us and I for one am sad to see you leave.
Good luck with the NTL job, I really hope it works out well for you.
I hope we shall still see you on IRC, don't think we can live without those infamous typos

*hugs*
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 20:10   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I dont think i or many others are in a position to fully evalutate just how much zeus did. However, we all know he was fully committed where others werent, which is admirable. Thanks for your toil, and your time.

All the best

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:06   #9
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
next time i get a typo ridden email from NTL i know who to blame
took the words outta my mouth. but I'm not an ntl customer.

farewell
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:09   #10
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
bye Zeus, best of luck

I hope you get a dictionary as a leaving persent
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:59   #11
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Perhaps he should create a account in the admin control panel, false reg date, posts etc and become 'one of us'.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 22:08   #12
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
David O'Hare aka Zeus,
Do you remember the time when I tried to give you lessons on how to do public relations better? Did the lessons help any at all?
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 22:43   #13
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
bye Zeus, best of luck

I hope you get a dictionary as a leaving persent
i think u need one as well

and good look zeus
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 09:57   #14
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Respect Zeus

Out off all the creators, you were the one that allways made room for a chat or such, and you were the one allways trying to get us new things, even if 5s couldnt afford them yet (Speedround)

Ill miss u man,

Cheek

P.S

Quote:
Originally posted by BesigedB
Perhaps he should create a account in the admin control panel, false reg date, posts etc and become 'one of us'.
heh wed spot him straight away, no GDer is THAT bad at typos.

P.P.S Mod sticky this thread pls ta

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 10:47   #15
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
yeah Zeus best of luck and many huggy's from all of us.
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 12:03   #16
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
it was about time he left, but credit to him for the effort he put in while he was on the team.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 12:17   #17
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Zword
yeah Zeus best of luck and many huggy's from all of us.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 13:47   #18
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Can you increase my broadband to 1mbit for no cost please ?
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 15:22   #19
Idi

Good luck Irishman!
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 15:25   #20
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Which Zeus are we saying goodbye to? Both of Zeus's personalities? You do know he had a split personality.

Sigh. :(
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 15:29   #21
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sorry I'm late, I only read GD sporadically.

I allready said bye to you in #pateam but I'll say it again here.
And next time i ring the NTL callcentre on my parents behalf - well, you never know.

Good luck David!

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 18:12   #22
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
There goes the last connection between players & creators..

cu
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 19:57   #23
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Good luck, and have fun out there in the big wide world.

<---- Zeus!
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 23:51   #24
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Sorry to see you go. Good luck and thankyou.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 00:05   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Take care Big Man

*watches another comic character leave, and quietly sobs*
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 02:18   #26
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Laters, Zeusy. Cheers for everything.
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 10:20   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
I just read his thread and I think he made the right desicion. Family should come first. I hope everything goes ok for ya Zeus and thanks for everything you put into PA!
family should always be first. Doesnt mean we like seeing you go though, but be lucky Zeus
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 12:55   #28
MT
/dev/zero
Retired Mod

MT is an unknown quantity at this point
Cheerio, best of luck in your new job. I always thought you were a bit **** tbh, but that may have been the 'Spinner effect' rubbing off on you.

<idimmu> ok i was chained to a desk with this oriental dude
MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 18:15   #29
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
word beeatch

good luck mate. could you possibly find out for me why my fooking cable modem 'disconnects' ta

all the best
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 21:22   #30
Mike

Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
could you possibly find out for me why my fooking cable modem 'disconnects' ta
That's what you get for living in fleet, you need to move to a decent town sev

Good luck Zeus,
If any one person can be given credit for making the Planetarion community what it is it's you.

(Except for the declaring war on WaC thing )
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 22:17   #31
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Zeus > *

Actually, maybe not.

Kittens > Zeus > *.

There we go....oh, almost forgot.

First cigarette of the day > Kittens > Zeus > *

lovely!

Actually... I lie

Blowjob > First ciggy of the day > Kittens > Zeus > *

Perfect

You get the idea
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 00:20   #32
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Goodbye Zeus, your spelling actually improved over time
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 16:33   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Zeus is leaving? Why? Where's he going? Has he got a new job?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote