User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Nov 2002, 02:19   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Please detail here how to ROYALLY piss on a friendship.

Cos even after 2 hours of discussing it with the person in question , i still cant understand

a: why i did it.
b: EXACTLY how i did it.

Pity. I actually thought the person in question was pretty cool for a while.

Live and Learn i guess.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 02:19   #2
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Re: Please detail here how to ROYALLY piss on a friendship.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Cos even after 2 hours of discussing it with the person in question , i still cant understand

a: why i did it.
b: EXACTLY how i did it.

Pity. I actually thought the person in question was pretty cool for a while.

Live and Learn i guess.

slag of the fatherland?
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 02:21   #3
Dace

Kura go and send me an e-mail with the details plsta.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 02:26   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Please detail here how to ROYALLY piss on a friendship.

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY

slag of the fatherland?

I have absoloutely no idea what that means.

Slagging off Scotland? Only at football because Berti McNuggets is mince.

Nah ,this was entirely different , involved someone i really did like, and fell apart as much over the language barrier and two brick wall ego's as it did over anything else.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 02:27   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Kura go and send me an e-mail with the details plsta.
Too late , too tired , and **** , probably for the first time in god knows how many years , too emotional to write properly.

Aint that a pisser.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 02:29   #6
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Not everyone shares the same sexuality, trying it on with a friend was probably a bad idea. Try and patch things up with him but your friendship may be perm. ruined.

You know where i am if you need someone to talk to.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 02:29   #7
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Too late , too tired , and **** , probably for the first time in god knows how many years , too emotional to write properly.

Make sure you send it tomorrow day then.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 02:37   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

Make sure you send it tomorrow day then.

All i can do is allude to a lot of things that might have been Dace. I cant even discuss specifics, I dont think shed appreciate that.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 02:45   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Sod it.

Dunno if shes going to read this , but ......

"YES , I PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE HIT ON YOU. "
"YES , YOU WERE RIGHT "
"NO THEY WONT WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE