User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Nov 2002, 23:32   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Clothes question

What is that expensive brand of clothes that has the logo which looks like a wonky Mcdonalds M ?

Its been bugging me for days now.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 23:38   #2
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Come on, one of you must fking know.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 23:41   #3
Vince McMahon

It's called Monty's you ignorant prole.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 23:44   #4
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by Vince McMahon
It's called Monty's you ignorant prole.
If anybody else had posted this reply, I might have believed them, but the fact that it comes from you leaves doubt in my mind.

And also the fact that a google search for it turned up nothing, are you lying to me?
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 01:13   #5
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
both Ralph Lauren and River Island have something similar to what you describe, without seeing it I couldn't say for sure though...
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 01:20   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by Add
both Ralph Lauren and River Island have something similar to what you describe, without seeing it I couldn't say for sure though...
Its niether as I've not seen it in either shop, its really bugging me now, as they make a jumper which I've seen, and want, but cant think where the fcuk to go to buy it.
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 03:32   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What makes you think its an expensive brand? Maybe it was an actual Mcdonalds jumper.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 04:13   #8
Zaratul

Re: Clothes question

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
What is that expensive brand of clothes that has the logo which looks like a wonky Mcdonalds M ?

Its been bugging me for days now.
evisu

Zar
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 11:21   #9
Miserableman
Not a Cow

Miserableman is an unknown quantity at this point
Expensive clothes are bad
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 14:09   #10
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
i never understood why all turks wear expensive leather jackets. i mean, they hardly have got money to buy food...(?!)
btw my mobile phone is stolen. anyone seen it?
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 14:11   #11
Lord Skragg

Evisu or Miu Miu
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 18:25   #12
Vince McMahon

Quote:
are you lying to me?
It is very possible.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 18:28   #13
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Is it normally seen on ultra baggy jeans?
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 18:55   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

It is indeed Evisu, it can be found on ultra baggy, as well as skin tight stuff.

I will soon be in the possesion of several articles of Evisu clothing.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 20:08   #15
CryWolf
Muad'Dib

CryWolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It is indeed Evisu, it can be found on ultra baggy, as well as skin tight stuff.

I will soon be in the possesion of several articles of Evisu clothing.
you seriously need to stop clubbing ;-P YOU TWISTED LITTLE MAN :-D

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
CryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote