User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Nov 2002, 18:37   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up So....what's you favorite pizza?

my 2 favs are: Hawaiian (Pineapple, Ham, Cheese), and Canadian (Pepperoni, Bacon, Mushrooms)

so...what are yours?

Last edited by Dilly_D; 17 Nov 2002 at 18:43.
Dilly_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 18:39   #2
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
meat feast
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 18:43   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quattro Formaggi!

Last edited by Bloomers III; 17 Nov 2002 at 19:04.
Bloomers III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 18:45   #4
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

MrPubes can only hope to improve
proscuitto

a classic one
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 19:01   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Margarita (sp?)

a cheap one!
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 19:13   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Tonno

garlic, cheese, union and tuna
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 19:23   #7
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
"sult"

Medium thick crispy bottom, then a layer of ham, then spicy tomato sause, then bacon, ground beef, then LOTS of cheese (with extra cheese all out on the edges), the pepperoni on top.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 21:49   #8
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Meat Feast
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 21:55   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Meaty ones

or cheesy ones
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 21:57   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Spinach and garlic. If it is made right.

Normally toppings don't matter to me nearly as much as good crust, sauce and cheese.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 22:00   #11
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
double cheese, chicken, extra chicken
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 22:05   #12
Cloud

Cloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Quattro Stragioni

A proud member of DYB, the secret alliance
Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 22:52   #13
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, Brazillian chocolate pizzas are useful for comedy value.

I wouldn't actually eat one, though.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 23:25   #14
Dudels

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Either Ham and Pineapple with extra Ham and cheese

Or a Mighty Meaty!
With Extra pineapple too, if I am in teh mood.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 23:27   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Tonno

garlic, cheese, union and tuna
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 02:08   #16
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
I've had around 200 different pizza in various different countries.

I prefer just plain cheese and tomato (margherita)
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 03:03   #17
Fridge

spinach or tonno
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 05:54   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
salmon with creme fresh is good as well

not as good as tonno though
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 06:11   #19
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

this 'tonno' za soounds good...don't think we have it over in these parts tho...but I'll see if I can get my hands on some
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 07:27   #20
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
my dough, my spicy sauce (gourmet pizza cook for about a year ), cashew nuts, smoked chicken, cranberry sauce, camembert and a pizza cheese blend.

orrrrr

same dough and sauce ofc, smoked chicken, capsicum, tomato, salami, sweet thai chilli sauce and the same cheese blend as above.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 07:34   #21
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

hmmm...one I used to make at the last restaurant I cooked at was: my own 'special recipe' pizza dough, alfredo sauce, chicken, red and green onion, red, green, and yellow peppers...it was ace, lots of ppl in town loved it
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 07:37   #22
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Dilly_D
hmmm...one I used to make at the last restaurant I cooked at was: my own 'special recipe' pizza dough, alfredo sauce, chicken, red and green onion, red, green, and yellow peppers...it was ace, lots of ppl in town loved it
drizzle some sweet thai chilli sauce on that puppy.

trust me.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 07:38   #23
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
pepperoni with some 'special' mushrooms

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 07:39   #24
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
and whaddaya mean by special shrooms, mirai?

Mine goes for doublecheese, red pepper, kebab, ham
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 07:40   #25
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
drizzle some sweet thai chilli sauce on that puppy.

trust me.
well...I don't make any pizzas at the restaurant I'm at now...so, if I ever decide to make it here(at home), I'll throw some of that sweet thai chilli sauce on it...ta for the suggestion
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 09:28   #26
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
BBQ Chicken

or hawaiian
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 09:53   #27
Oreo

Blue Cheese pizza!!!
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 10:02   #28
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Ham, Pinapple and Pepperoini, usually have to ask for that specially

its nice tho
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 16:10   #29
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
my favourite is:

Stuffed crust, cheddar-parmesan-stilton, bacon, mushrooms, pepperoni

TRY IT NOW!!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 16:39   #30
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Domino's (UK) Veg-a-roma.

The tomato sauce is loads nicer than the regular stuff (Has basil and garlic in I believe) and they stick some nice herbs and spices on too.

Class.
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 17:10   #31
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Pizza hutt > Dominos

Nuff sed
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 18:38   #32
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
BBQ chicken.

Failing that I also like a Franco Special: Pepperoni, Ham, Chicken, Bacon, BBQ Sauce.

=[DJ Bass]=