User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Nov 2002, 17:00   #1

German

Are there any fluent german speakers on this forum? I'm taking german for my highschool language so I'm just wondering
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 17:01   #2
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
No, but i did it for 4 years at school.

I thought it was a nice language to learn, not like ****ty french which everyone seemed to opt for.

Sounds more masculine too.
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 17:03   #3

Yea, I went for German instead of Spanish or French (my two other options). I don't know any swear words yet
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 17:10   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I can two things in german:

"Faster, helga"
and
"can i **** you in the ear?"

Or thats what i think...

I dunno how to write it, thougth.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 17:12   #5
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
dunno about 'fluent' but i'm doing French and German for GCSE
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 17:30   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I've been studying German for 7 years now (my 2nd long foreign language).
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 17:31   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
No, but i did it for 4 years at school.

I thought it was a nice language to learn, not like ****ty french which everyone seemed to opt for.

Sounds more masculine too.
Hey Du Fraulein blase mich am pahl,
In Holland ist das saugen und wir nennen es ohral;
Und wenn du hasst genommen meinem pahl in deinem mund,
dan mochte ich dich knallen von hinter in dein kunnt....

I forgot the other couplets tho.... A schoolmate of mine wrote it =/
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 18:20   #8
wu_trax

yes, i do speak some german
(oh, and if you are looking for swearwords, **** and **** are almost international)
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 18:29   #9
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Hey Du Fraulein blase mich am pahl,
In Holland ist das saugen und wir nennen es ohral;
Und wenn du hasst genommen meinem pahl in deinem mund,
dan mochte ich dich knallen von hinter in dein kunnt....
hehe... he should study a bit harder... wtf is a pahl anyways
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 18:37   #10
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

Hey Du Fraulein blase mich am pahl, [Hello madam how much to suck my ****?]
In Holland ist das saugen und wir nennen es ohral; [In Holland, it is the men who give me oral!]
Und wenn du hasst genommen meinem pahl in deinem mund, [and when you've finished sucking my **** in the alley]
dan mochte ich dich knallen von hinter in dein kunnt.... [I'd like you to clap your hands and say 'oo what a lovely tea party' before spitting the contents of your mouth in my face]

I forgot the other couplets tho.... A schoolmate of mine wrote it =/
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 18:49   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
close....

Hello madam, suck my ****
In Holland it's sucking and we call it oral
And when you have taken my **** into your mouth (bad grammar prolly)
Then I'd like to **** you in your ass

Something like that.....
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 19:01   #12
Vanilla

Quote:

close....

Hello madam, suck my ****
In Holland it's sucking and we call it oral
And when you have taken my **** into your mouth (bad grammar prolly)
Then I'd like to **** you in your ass

Something like that.....
weird, I had no idea what you were saying was even about sex.

I was just trying to do the funney