User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:52   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Kura..

..where did you get that avatar?
On another forum i am a member on, the moderator has the same siggy..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 00:12   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oddly enough , another forum i am on where im assuming youre not a member , one of my friends has that as an Avatar.

Hence i nicked it.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 00:14   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
'tis a conspiracy!

Its cool, thougth.
And i would bet a lot off money on that you are not a member off that forum. (its a norwegian forum that sucks big time)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 00:16   #4
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I can't believe I changed my settings to view users avatars just so I could see that :/

Off I go to change them back again..

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 00:21   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I can't believe I changed my settings to view users avatars just so I could see that :/

Off I go to change them back again..

I cant believe that you havent had the good sense to move out of Oban after all these years.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 00:37   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
make the background transparent, it looks stupid.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 00:41   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
make the background transparent, it looks stupid.
It needs a white background or you dont see the shadows at the feet , and the quite clearly black eyes.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 00:54   #8
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma

Are you ever coming on irc ever ever again?! :((((

Kura - I am currently 'considering' moving away from Oban so there :p
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:02   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Kura - I am currently 'considering' moving away from Oban so there

You are far smarter than i have previously given you credit for.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:04   #10
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

It needs a white background or you dont see the shadows at the feet , and the quite clearly black eyes.
Time to break out the w4r3z3d copies of photoshop.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:08   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla

Time to break out the w4r3z3d copies of photoshop.
That would involve me

a: Having a Warez copy of Photoshop
b: Me being arsed to do this "cos nod says so"

Neither of those two options has any chance of occurring any time soon.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:10   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

You are far smarter than i have previously given you credit for.

I KNOW!
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 01:54   #13
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
I would like to use my somethingawful avitair on here
i quite like it
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote