User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Nov 2006, 23:35   #1
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Rock announcement

Dear Universe
we in ROCK would like to take this moment to inform the universe we are not and will not be a flak alliance for either side so please stop asking, we hope both sides enjoy their battle for the no.1 spot in the alliance rankings but we will not be participating, we shall continue with our policy of gal raids as we in rock command feel it is in our members best interests ,

on behalf of ROCK HC

Gzambo

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 23:37   #2
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Rock announcement

Good luck to Rock.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 23:39   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rock
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 00:41   #4
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
Dear Universe
we in ROCK would like to take this moment to inform the universe we are not and will not be a flak alliance for either side so please stop asking, we hope both sides enjoy their battle for the no.1 spot in the alliance rankings but we will not be participating, we shall continue with our policy of gal raids as we in rock command feel it is in our members best interests ,

on behalf of ROCK HC

Gzambo

I totally recall a thread made by you were you stated that Omen/Angels (after the merge) should get loads of incoming from day 1 and forward…….????
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 00:54   #5
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

who cares about rock anyway
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 00:56   #6
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
I totally recall a thread made by you were you stated that Omen/Angels (after the merge) should get loads of incoming from day 1 and forward…….????
actually it was a comment on the current political situation whereby their actions (the merge) would not be recieved well by the rest of the universe , hence they would probably be targeted more because of it , no where did i say that they should be attacked

-Rommel
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 00:57   #7
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
who cares about rock anyway
going by the numerous pm's that rock's hc have recieved from both sides i think its fair to say that the command of both FO and ND care about rock

-Rommel
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 01:00   #8
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
going by the numerous pm's that rock's hc have recieved from both sides i think its fair to say that the command of both FO and ND care about rock
well its all about haveing fun i guess if you guys want to go after orange guys for 50 roids so be it.
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 01:06   #9
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well its all about haveing fun i guess if you guys want to go after orange guys for 50 roids so be it.
better than being someones flak dont u think

oh little note for u , if a planets value is orange u cant attack it

-Rommel
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 01:16   #10
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
actually it was a comment on the current political situation whereby their actions (the merge) would not be recieved well by the rest of the universe , hence they would probably be targeted more because of it , no where did i say that they should be attacked

Plz, don’t take all of us as fools, we can read you know.

Btw, for once you finally got the chance to put ROCK on the “map” as an “important” alliance who actually could contribute “up there” with the rest….
Instead you have to put your ego to the stand by posting this crab witch only make your alliance look even more noobish!

(I really feel ashamed now for myself once being a rocker )
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 01:31   #11
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

It amazes me at the scorn people can receive for saying, in essence; 'we'd rather get on and play our own game than get involved in all of your petty sniping and grudgebearing.'
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 02:44   #12
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Btw, for once you finally got the chance to put ROCK on the “map” as an “important” alliance who actually could contribute “up there” with the rest….
Instead you have to put your ego to the stand by posting this crab witch only make your alliance look even more noobish!

I slightly disagree with your claims here. The HC of ROCK prolly knows what is best for their own alliance, and if they think that their members arent good enough for anything active wich requires some skill and quality, then they shouldnt do anything active with their members.

Any members who feel ROCK is a boring place to be would have by now have left since ROCK has more or less always been rather laxed in regards to military PA playing.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 05:23   #13
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

OMG ROCK is *CLEARLY* flak. To deny it is preposterous!

(jk )
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 05:41   #14
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
who from ND pm'd Rock? and "numerous" times?

don't think so slick

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 28 Nov 2006 at 11:02.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 11:06   #15
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

lol ok. Let me think. I presume Gzambo your speaking about me on regards to ND?

Just to clear things up. I spoke to Hellkicker, bassicaly as im a former HC of rock, and ofc a fellow member, i was interested in how good there attacking skills were this round. Call me nosey, but thats all i pmed rock about. I didnt say i wanted them to attack alongside us, or anything of the sort. So i presume ur reffering to that? If so thats quite laughable. Hope that clears up the ND part. And Gzambo, according to hellkickers information, Rock cudnt be used as any sort of flak. So i wudnt use Rock for that.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 12:23   #16
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I remember when rock meant something.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 12:33   #17
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

/me misses TGO
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 14:27   #18
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
who from ND pm'd Rock? and "numerous" times?

don't think so slick
out of respect for the ppl involved that did contact ROCK they were not named , and the numerous times refers to the total amount of pm's rock's hc have recieved

assassin has said in the thread that he contacted hellkicker and thats his desicion but he wasnt the only person from ND that contacted us , i suggest you speak to your fellow hc's

-Rommel
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 14:35   #19
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:

Rock has been on the map since rd 3 through thick and thin good times and bad ,
how does being flak for a potential winner make us an important alliance or does the fact that we are being asked not make us an important alliance already

to paraphrase 1 of my fellow hc's if this thread does nothing else but stop the pm's then its worked,

if you indeed were once a rock member then you would know what rock stood for and still stands for we play for our members only and not for another alliance to achieve 1st

Ps im glad to hear you can read if you were looking for double meaning in that thread i created im sorry you wont find it i merely stated that their actions had ensured they would recieve incoming till rd end

-Rommel
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 14:35   #20
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
out of respect for the ppl involved that did contact ROCK they were not named , and the numerous times refers to the total amount of pm's rock's hc have recieved

assassin has said in the thread that he contacted hellkicker and thats his desicion but he wasnt the only person from ND that contacted us , i suggest you speak to your fellow hc's
funny, the "fellow HC's" have no idea what your talking about. Ofcourse they are lying to me right?
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 14:36   #21
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshuro
/me misses TGO
you should idle more in #rock as he drops in every now and then

-Rommel
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 14:56   #22
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

Quote:
There are different ways of contributing and having fun and being "up there" isn't everything, never has been. A real rock past or present would know that well enough not to have posted that. I wonder where the real ego is here

I remember when people posted meaningful and constructive things on threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I remember when rock meant something.
or at least things that weren't just point blank and pointless insults. Please, take them elsewhere. On that note, my thanks crowly

We do ofc wish the universe the best of luck with this war, we just chose to play our own way and not make our members' time a misery for having someone else's red inc screen.
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 15:12   #23
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
funny, the "fellow HC's" have no idea what your talking about. Ofcourse they are lying to me right?
doubt they are lying to you unless they dont like you
but i'd double check anyways if i was you

-Rommel
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 16:34   #24
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Isn't this what channels like #alliances and #politics are for, rather than embarrassing yourself on AD like this?
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 16:59   #25
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

you know, i think some people take things too seriously most of the time...
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 17:10   #26
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
You had no idea either when themast was running around sorting his ideals early round, remember?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 17:20   #27
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

OOOO please

The_Mast proding rnd P|M asking questions about Omen.

Is a classic tactic to see if got back to you, to confirm your relationship with P|M.(Which it did) (Which you confirmed)

Oldest trick in the book.

Whats this thread about, i don't see the point in it?

Last edited by BADA; 28 Nov 2006 at 17:45.
BADA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 17:34   #28
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA
The_Mast proding rnd P|M asking questions about Omen.
Jesus, BA, your posting is nearly as bad as your judgement, asking questions is a bit different from asking to attack someone with you, isn't it? You might admit to it too, actually, at least some ND representatives have been toasting Angels around here for asking eXi to hit ND. Contraversional that you find it "not significant" when you do it, but "significant" when Angels does it, no? Yeah, no, no point to it. Heads back into asses, right. Some people would say ND would have had relationship with way beyond just LCH, if the criteria was that "I received an odd bit of intel from them". So, the classic "tacit" was to ask every alliance around if they want to hit Omen with you, and then see which ones leak it in to Omen, and check how they react, while you had just been targetting Angels? Sounds like a "let's chop our feet off where we stand" classic tactic.

I reckon the point of the thread, by the ROCK representative wiring it in, must have been that they're a bit tired of being asked by larger alliances to meatshield/wing in for, and wanted to issue a public slap for it instead. Why, beyond just stating the obvious, goes beyond it then.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 18:01   #29
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Mindless ramblings again.

This was to confirm if P|M where in your not so little block hitting ND. (with VSN and Angels)

Crude but effective method.

Ask every alliance to hit Omen? How could we? They where all in you not so little block remeber.

Seeing where other allainces views and politics stand, when there has been major changes or shifts within politics has always been part of the game or did i miss something?

I still cant see the OMEN tag anyway where? Must be due to it masterful performance this round that it's gone super nova and blinded me.

MadMan
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 18:20   #30
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Can someone give me forum moderator status so i can Permban everyone who turns every fkn thread into mudthrowing between FO/Omen/Angels - ND?
Unread 28 Nov 2006, 19:36   #31
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

it'll get very quiet on here then :/