User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 11:56   #101
Kill
Banned

Kill is infamous around these parts
Re: Planetarion: Is this what the future holds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetzer
Gotta agree on that. i wouldnt say any top 15 alliance is useless. as they can at least draw alot of defence.
You assumed I meant useless as in quality just as Veedeejem! did, I was actually commenting on reasons for/against for them and potential use to Omen as nap or allies.

Your own opinion of their worth was made clear by how you chose to read my earlier statement.

:P

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<milkey> youre freaking crazy
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
<Killmark> i need roidies!
Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 11:58   #102
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

also tof has chosen to back off out of these politics since quiet some rounds ago, but i can assure u that only thing we lacked as part in block was our friendly fire ;-) (ask nd/1up/sin) but we were quiet capable of doing our thing.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 1 Aug 2006 at 12:09.
Goodfellah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:04   #103
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
What they lack in avg score they make up in quantity quite easily, being able to throw 150 fleets every night at their targets.

Having 75 members doesnt mean u can throw 150 fleets around. I'd hazard a guess that 1up could throw a significant more fleets at an allaince than ToF and they have ~15 less members.

That said though, even if they only managed 1 attack fleet per player thats a huge defence sink so Killmark calling ToF "useless" is quite far from the truth.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:08   #104
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Just to clarify. Killmark nor any other Omen member is not speaking on behalf of Omen.

There are only 3 persons who are able to speak on behalf of Omen.

That is Keizari, me and Cmd_Carl

Anything any member of Omen says about anything have to be interpreted as it is their own opinion. Nothing else.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:08   #105
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfellah
<3 if u want i can repeat it ...

cry more noobs =)
No you won't. If you want to flame people I advise you to head off to some 13-16 year old aol forum. This, on the other hand, is AD. And we have standards.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:10   #106
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

1up could throw out more significant fleets, but significant more fleets?
I doubt it.

And i still believe Killmark & alot of other ppl are underestimating ToF, something that has happened since r11

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:10   #107
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No you won't. If you want to flame people I advise you to head off to some 13-16 year old aol forum. This, on the other hand, is AD. And we have standards.
oh really ? i still believe AD standards are extremly low
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:13   #108
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfellah
oh really ? i still believe AD standards are extremly low
Thanks for your input. If you have any suggestions as to how to improve AD by further judicious use of the sentence "cry more noobs" please mail them to [email protected]
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:14   #109
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
This, on the other hand, is AD. And we have standards.
They aren't very high standards!

But they're there!

(Edit: Please note the above link is regarded as not work safe and is possibly unfit for human viewing. Thanks - JBG)

(Edit II: It's JBG's mum -TomKat)

Last edited by Tomkat; 1 Aug 2006 at 12:27.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:16   #110
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

"JBG, winning at the forums since y2k, dawg!"
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:19   #111
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill
You assumed I meant useless as in quality just as Veedeejem! did, I was actually commenting on reasons for/against for them and potential use to Omen as nap or allies.

Your own opinion of their worth was made clear by how you chose to read my earlier statement.

:P
If they can throw 150 fleets to 200k value planets. they cant do 75fleets to 400k or 30-40 fleets to 500-600k ?
how far did your math lead you?
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:19   #112
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

i personally like war. at the end of the day, an alliances true value is measured in how well they cope with war. last round, despite being gangbanged by ins/nd, we ended up on top of both of them. we will have to wait and see how things go, and if we manage to over-rank "sex". as for politics, I am fairly confident that nubzari will do whats best for Omen

Cry havoc, and let lose the dogs of war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:24   #113
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

While I agree that Keiz will do exactly whats best for Omen, unless he can talk SEx HCs into a cessation of hostilities then I feel he only has two options at the minute:

1. Tough it out, wait for the incoming to subside and hit back (while hitting during the war of course)
2. Attempt to ally with another alliance and form a counter block.

#1 has to happen eventually, soon enough none of Omens out-of-vacation planets will be worth hittng.
#2 seems slightly unlikely, as most alliances will probably want to avoid incoming as much as possible, and unless they see a personal gain in the alliance they won't bother.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:29   #114
Kill
Banned

Quote:
If they can throw 150 fleets to 200k value planets. they cant do 75fleets to 400k or 30-40 fleets to 500-600k ?
how far did your math lead you?
Ah yes in a bot controlled alliance thats easy to do and would work, however ToF isnt bot run, plenty of reasons why what you suggest couldn't and wouldnt work, additionally it still doesnt provide good reasons for ToF to switch from profitable gal raiding to a less profitable war.

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:32   #115
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
Ah yes in a bot controlled alliance thats easy to do and would work, however ToF isnt bot run, plenty of reasons why what you suggest couldn't and wouldnt work, additionally it still doesnt provide good reasons for ToF to switch from profitable gal raiding to a less profitable war.
ToF is only 2mil score behind xVx & Escape. why wouldnt it be profitable?
That is only if theyr playing for ranks and not for fun.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:33   #116
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
While I agree that Keiz will do exactly whats best for Omen, unless he can talk SEx HCs into a cessation of hostilities then I feel he only has two options at the minute:

1. Tough it out, wait for the incoming to subside and hit back (while hitting during the war of course)

#1 has to happen eventually, soon enough none of Omens out-of-vacation planets will be worth hittng.
#2 seems slightly unlikely, as most alliances will probably want to avoid incoming as much as possible, and unless they see a personal gain in the alliance they won't bother.

Well the incoming will die down when omens roid count makes them rubbish targets, until then they just need to focus 100% fire on one of the 3 allainces.

Eventually that 1 allaince will notice that they arnt growing atall (maybe even losing roids if Omen play it well) and the other 2 are growing fatter with little inc.

At this point the targeted allince will probably think they are gaining fk all from the war and leave the block, Omen move onto the next allaince.

I wonder if this doesnt happen and the 3 allaice block just rapes Omen, where will they turn their attention to next:

Will they all join the eX/1up war?
Will only one or two of them join the eX/1up war?
Will they fight amoungst eachother?
Will they just stay together, not really do much and stagnate?
Will they attack another t10 ally that isnt eX or 1up?

Its the aftermath of the sex/omen war that im more interested in tbh
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:35   #117
Kill
Banned

Quote:

What vacation planets?

As for not having planets worth hitting so long as value is saved rathier then roids an Omen plays swap the roid it wont take more then a day or two for them to become extremely bad targets, however on otherhand nothing to stop them smashing one of the sex alliances into the ground, just means the war is going to cost one of them extremely heavily.

As for #2 if Omen started going after roid fatter planets could simply make a deal with Exilition or 1up and take part in their war, means more xp to Omen and more roids as targets are fatter, then once one of those alliances has no roids where do you think the Omen/Ally would look to?

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:37   #118
Kill
Banned

Quote:
ToF is only 2mil score behind xVx & Escape. why wouldnt it be profitable?
That is only if theyr playing for ranks and not for fun.
I dont have time to explain basic game concepts to you.

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:40   #119
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
I dont have time to explain basic game concepts to you.
I think your just arrogant saying that alliance´s like ToF dont have nothing to gain/power to hit any1.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:47   #120
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Question which I want answering is once they've finished with Omen, who do they go after then btw, 1:1 will be closed for refurbishment Omen

And Kill, could you trim down your sig a bit, just half the 3 pages seem to be you sig [/u]
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:48   #121
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I think your just arrogant saying that alliance´s like ToF dont have nothing to gain/power to hit any1.
why do you nag, isnt you subh? ofc you like this, easy roids is easy roids

now shush away
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:48   #122
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
I wonder if this doesnt happen and the 3 allaice block just rapes Omen, where will they turn their attention to next:

Will they all join the eX/1up war?
Will only one or two of them join the eX/1up war?
Will they fight amoungst eachother?
Will they just stay together, not really do much and stagnate?
Will they attack another t10 ally that isnt eX or 1up?
First warning - trolling

Last edited by lokken; 1 Aug 2006 at 14:52.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:56   #123
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
why do you nag, isnt you subh? ofc you like this, easy roids is easy roids

now shush away
im nagging? im not the 1 whining here my alliance is getting raped/there is no quality alliances to nap with. i dont give **** if omen wont get any help from no1 but its just wrong to say that there isnt possibilities.And that alliance with 75 players cant do shit. And im almost sure roids are easier to gain in gal raids than i war with another alliance and attacking only 1-2 target in gal.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:57   #124
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Quote:
What vacation planets?
An example would be my target from last night, who I realised at three AM had gone into vacation mode with 700 roids.

Quote:
As for #2 if Omen started going after roid fatter planets could simply make a deal with Exilition or 1up and take part in their war, means more xp to Omen and more roids as targets are fatter, then once one of those alliances has no roids where do you think the Omen/Ally would look to?
I disagree with you here, involving yourself in ANOTHER war would be idiotic, as it would simply result in even more incoming. In the swap the roid game, you do eventually want to hold onto them for some length of time.

As for roid fatter targets, joining with 1up to hit eXil would be your only option there, as it can be clearly seen that 1up are far from roid fat.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 13:02   #125
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Thing is - wars are good for everyone.

First of you get tons of XP from wars as you gain roids and attackers land on you. XP might not matter now but it might decide who wins the round.

The second important merit of any war is that it puts an alliance under pressure. Applying the right amount of pressure can make the alliance even stronger. Applying too much would make the alliance quit the game and move on to pia for example. 1up and eXilition have won most of the pax rounds just because they have the experience of long and exhausting wars.

An important factor here is morale. Quite a few of top10 alliances might not want to go to war because they are afraid that losing roids would be bad for the morale thus leading to inactivity in attacks and defence. An option here is to form a block with one or two other alliances and take on one alliances. It's easier to start a war if you know that you are going to win it.

As Wishmaster said Omen should be thankful to sex for helping them get rid of the lower quality playes who quit after a few days of hostilities because of losing roids. This will help Omen get a strong core for next rounds if they indeed do decide to play.

Also let me remind you that the round is far from over. There is still one month to go until the admins stop the ticker. Anything can happen during that time. I'm sure Omen have good chances to bounce back because as history has proven - blocks don't sit idle, they need targets with roids or they broke up and hit each other.

All alliances must also remember that future round politics will be influenced by your actions now. Alliances can't be run 100% objectively as HCs are humans after all and have their own friends and enemies, venedettas and alliances.

I wish you all the best of luck and let us meet on the battlefield!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 13:03   #126
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
im nagging? im not the 1 whining here my alliance is getting raped/there is no quality alliances to nap with. i dont give **** if omen wont get any help from no1 but its just wrong to say that there isnt possibilities.And that alliance with 75 players cant do shit.

It was clearly stated. Napping ToF is not considered beneficial by this side. We dont nap other allies so they can launch before us and draw out the defence (when did we ever try and do that ?!?)

And lokken.

If there was such a thing as "irrelevant" board mod you would be the one.

I take offence to your classification of Omen as "irrelevant". Besides the ckear factor that were just sitting and waiting to tag all our big planets to come up in front of eXi in last few ticks (is it still possible btw ? )
Unless all but top 2 allies are "irrelevant" you were clearly wrong on that.
And about your advice... gem of originality. were greatfull of you coming down from your cloud to post this marvel. How come noone would have even thought of it. No wonder they say everything genius is simple.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 13:27   #127
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I know many of you dislike me, and I wont get any sympath
I like you Forest (I don't really know why, but I do) but I think I am disliked because of this fact

I see your point about the blocking, but it has been going on for ages and its part and parcel of the way the game works. Blocking has been around since forever and in my humble opinion it will never go away, it's just something people have to live with. So block up yourself and fight back! We need a good huge war, havn't seen a big one in ages

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 13:30   #128
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
An example would be my target from last night, who I realised at three AM had gone into vacation mode with 700 roids.
I am very sorry Proxi.
We have members who spend their summer holidays in places where they do not have stable enough internet access to play a game like planetarion. I hope you forgive the people who, for example, take a week long trip abroad and set their planets on vacation mode while on it. It's definately not designed to cause you any gray hair, if it did, you might wish to contact the wig company tomkat was advertising.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 14:05   #129
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

heh.. I agree with Forest for once.. thats a first :\
If they were going to block; Why not aim for #1 alliance aka. eXilition, instead of beating an alliance that never was going to win to pulp eh?
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 14:23   #130
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Their tactics so far have been far from crap according to me, Subh nearly caught 1up and xVx & Escape are on top of Omen.
is this a serious post?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 14:30   #131
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
is this a serious post?

I suppose it depends which way you look at it.

There tactics were to destroy Omen, and whilst they will nver do that, they have all jumped a place.

However, it is a longterm game, not short, and we are less than halfway through.

That means you ahve a block that is a danger to anyone who stands in its way. That means sooner or later, others will have to turn attentions to the block.

So you ahve a very roid fat block made up of subh/esc/xvx and other aliances who know they have to take them there roids. Oh and dont forget, 50 players with fleets, no roids and hell bent on revenge.

I wouldnt like to be SEx in 3 days time.

Anyone wanna take a bet on which of the three alliances will crumble first?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 14:53   #132
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
In the summertime when the weather is high
I never mentioned gray hair or the like, or even that I was in the least bit annoyed at the situation. All I said was that your out of vacation planets would not be good targets soon, and that I had chosen a target which was in vactation mode when I went to launch at them.

My, my someone is crabby today, aren't we?
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 15:01   #133
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
My, my someone is crabby today, aren't we?
And it's this guy!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 15:03   #134
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Quote:
And it's this guy!
The gloves, they do nothing!
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 15:10   #135
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh

And lokken.

If there was such a thing as "irrelevant" board mod you would be the one.
Nice to see I'm still popular

Quote:
I take offence to your classification of Omen as "irrelevant". Besides the ckear factor that were just sitting and waiting to tag all our big planets to come up in front of eXi in last few ticks (is it still possible btw ? )
Unless all but top 2 allies are "irrelevant" you were clearly wrong on that.
And about your advice... gem of originality. were greatfull of you coming down from your cloud to post this marvel. How come noone would have even thought of it. No wonder they say everything genius is simple.
When it comes to winning, Omen are currently (and shortly certainly will be) an irrelevance, when they've got 2 bigger and rather nastier beasts to deal with. Simple common sense innit. From my point of view these 3 alliances have the block that in round 14 ND needed but never got, yet you waste it on a 4th placed alliance.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 15:20   #136
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well they dont have the balls to hit upwards, so girls, is it tof now?
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 15:46   #137
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well they dont have the balls to hit upwards, so girls, is it tof now?
Maybe they just want to wipe out a possible exilition partner first before knocking at top spots door.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 15:53   #138
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Regardless of whether or not this blocking against omen thing was a smart thing to do, I'm glad to see atleast some people don't let their rounds be dictated by 1up / eXi nor stand by the entire round watching them fight and waiting for the NAP-requests to kick in so they can feel all important.

As 1up and eXi has shown many times before to be of better quality than the other alliances around, I don't really see how deciding to attack neither of the two alliances is bad for lower alliances, seeing that, by popular reasoning, they'll get wiped the second either 1up or eXi focuses on them anyway.

I understand your frustration Forest, and I don't dislike you at all, but why are you blaming them for playing their own game. Do you really believe that together with omen people could have 'made a difference'? It's not as if this sort of thing would've ever happened, since your HC went on a flying start last round on the impopularity-race.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 15:53   #139
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Maybe they just want to wipe out a possible exilition partner first before knocking at top spots door.
You hit the nail on the head there
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 16:12   #140
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Scenario:

When Omen is dead and gone (not far from it if you follow sandman), and eX is done beaten 1up, to “zero” roids/fleets then they can start to hit eX with full force…. Or will they make the same misstake that ND/Ins etc made!?

I do believe that 3-1 against eX would be a cool fight thought and think for a moment that a alliance like Subh for once got a chance for the top spot – might not happen again….

I’m looking forward to see what this “war” got install for us all
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 16:23   #141
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

by the way obviously if this triad's intentions in killing omen was getting rid of a possible ally of exi then i have no qualms at all; but alexis' posts suggested escape at least didn't have much intentions of a real hard game (regardless of their original supposed intentions of going 1v1 on Omen as that's clearly not the case at all)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 16:28   #142
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Well, In politics you never tell everything…..
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 16:33   #143
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Scenario:

When Omen is dead and gone (not far from it if you follow sandman), and eX is done beaten 1up, to “zero” roids/fleets then they can start to hit eX with full force…. Or will they make the same misstake that ND/Ins etc made!?

I do believe that 3-1 against eX would be a cool fight thought and think for a moment that a alliance like Subh for once got a chance for the top spot – might not happen again….

I’m looking forward to see what this “war” got install for us all
Dead and gone? 2 days of inc, 2 days of huge roid losses is VERY far from dead and gone. Roids can easily be gotten back in a few days (as long as they dont start suiciding fleets:P) but whats left is a pissed off allaince.

If "sex" target exiliton then even if we dont want the help from omen im going to guess that they will still be hitting fat members of the block for revenge. I dont think "sex" is going to get it easy atall even with 3 members.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 17:45   #144
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefoundation
Why did Tgv need a merge, cause the lack of officers, partly due external things, but even those rather worked around him then with him. How many ally's you wanna crash??
Actually, TGV didn't need a merge - TGV was never going to play seriously this round - the whole idea of playing as a bg elsewhere came about to give the more active members of TGV somewhere to play - while others took the summer off. I for one am enjoying the fact that I'm not required to oversee all the things required by an alliance HC - I get to log into PA when I feel like it - not because I need to check on raids/scans/a myriad of other things...actually means I can do soemthing about that real life thing that keeps trying to interfere with PA.

notsure
TGV HC
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 17:54   #145
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You have higher average roids as 1up, what are you moaning about Forest
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 17:58   #146
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Man, my balls are REALLY sweaty.

p.s.: I like milk.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 18:04   #147
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Their tactics so far have been far from crap according to me, Subh nearly caught 1up and xVx & Escape are on top of Omen.
you obviously dont remember exi's tactics from the past, which is utterly smashing 1up, no matter if they have roids or not. Subh's tactics wont pay off, they never do, i still see a 1up finish ahead of subh
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 18:38   #148
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

right read a few posts on ere thought id have my 2 cents

tru our average score isnt good,we have taken alot more newer players on this round that what we normaly would have and im very pleased with how they are developing.

but lets get one thing straight here just casue our average score is low DONT underestimate us, our attacks have been VERY strong this round,members filling the attacks quick and us opening up more, also if you think we cant control our members killmark your are VERY VERY wrong

also members from *other* allies that have joined have commented on how well organised we are

so to those that thing were "n00bs" casue we have alot of members but low average score should look at their own allie and see how many of these "noobs" have been given a chance in thier allie

regards

SOLID
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 19:19   #149
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
right read a few posts on ere thought id have my 2 cents

tru our average score isnt good,we have taken alot more newer players on this round that what we normaly would have and im very pleased with how they are developing.

but lets get one thing straight here just casue our average score is low DONT underestimate us, our attacks have been VERY strong this round,members filling the attacks quick and us opening up more, also if you think we cant control our members killmark your are VERY VERY wrong

also members from *other* allies that have joined have commented on how well organised we are

so to those that thing were "n00bs" casue we have alot of members but low average score should look at their own allie and see how many of these "noobs" have been given a chance in thier allie

regards

SOLID
mhm... you do just that thing that youre doing no matter what...

Keep feeding me those terr DE I really need more
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 20:27   #150
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
you obviously dont remember exi's tactics from the past, which is utterly smashing 1up, no matter if they have roids or not. Subh's tactics wont pay off, they never do, i still see a 1up finish ahead of subh

Subh's main tactic in r15 was to survive their first round as a full ally especially when there was a few allys trying to bash them....

Subh's main tactic in r17 was to dunt a certain ally (A R16 nap breaker) so much that they aren't a major player for this round.

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=viewalliance&name=Angels

Any questions?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote