User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Jun 2006, 10:45   #51
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
Re: Top100 players

congrats to everyone who played the round especially our Insomnia Players! unfortunately RL knocked me out so I couldnt play last 3 weeks of PA!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 20:47   #52
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

gate got pwned(ish), me, robban and xeno went out with a bang, and Achilles got his shippies.
id say it was a win/win situation

congrats to all of the t100 players.
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 10:16   #53
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
elviz has won 2 rounds now? wow, i bet your parents are real proud
Yes, yes I am. Sid and I think he's very special and we never regretted having him.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 10:38   #54
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
youre just jealous jernub
yes, because i am never consistently the best! round after round (if only rounds were 300 ticks long!)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 11:24   #55
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Yes, yes I am. Sid and I think he's very special and we never regretted having him.
Which one of you is the mum then? Or is this the modern version in which you have 2 dads or 2 mums?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 11:32   #56
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Which one of you is the mum then? Or is this the modern version in which you have 2 dads or 2 mums?
Elviz will be the star of the up and coming comedy, 'My two dads'. I hear it's going to be a hit.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 12:17   #57
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

with such a ugly child mazz, a few pa wins cant posible be enough to make u proud? like... come on, its elviz!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 15:01   #58
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Elviz will be the star of the up and coming comedy, 'My two dads'. I hear it's going to be a hit.
So who's gonna be the "funny, stupid but goodlooking" dad and who's gonna be the "smart, realistic yet ugly as hell" dad?

I can probably fill that in myself but I'm gonna ask anyway

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Jun 2006, 15:26   #59
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So who's gonna be the "funny, stupid but goodlooking" dad and who's gonna be the "smart, realistic yet ugly as hell" dad?
As if there is ANY question about that one...
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 16:30   #60
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
As if there is ANY question about that one...
I resent being called stupid

Quote:
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 19:53   #61
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

your stupid mazz
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 20:16   #62
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Congrats to the top 100!
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 01:38   #63
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

I heard rumours about Mek getting roids and finishing in top400.

could someone confirm plz?

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 06:46   #64
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i finished with 889 Roids at rank 352 \o/

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 10:03   #65
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

15 01:02:12 volar Howling Rain Zik 2,662 7,854,746 <- pnick arc

Sigh, what an awful end to the round! Internet went down about 10 ticks before tick end, went down libary to use their internet to recall/spend but libary internet was closed /sigh. Ended up with all fi fleet @home getting caught, both attack fleets suiciding, and couldnt spend my 80mil saved res! Talk about dire, internet only just came up again! Bloody BT!:crymeariver:

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 10:21   #66
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

That's gay

I'd probably commit suicide if that happened to me
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 10:34   #67
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think my updating the universe page at the end of the round takes away all the fun of guessing who was who, tbh :P
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:58   #68
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If u ask me, it sounds pretty gay.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 15:32   #69
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
If u ask me, it sounds pretty gay.
I've told you before, we already have a full cast and your request to be an 'understudy' was just plain rude.

Quote:
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 20:06   #70
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I've told you before, we already have a full cast and your request to be an 'understudy' was just plain rude.
Why would i want to get into acting? my part-time job at McDonalds has a steady income.
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 07:30   #71
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Why would i want to get into acting? my part-time job at McDonalds has a steady income.
You could at least work at burger king

DID I TEACH YOU NOTHING???

BK > Maccies
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 04:38   #72
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Breakdown of the top 100 by alliance and race

1up 22
Omen 12
Insomnia 10
Angels 7
NewDawn 7
xVx 6
SiN 5
Subh 5
TGV 5
Howling Rain 4
[F-crew] 3
Vengeance 3
Tides of Fire 2
Aiur 1
are belong to us! 1
Crystla 1
LCH 1
Mori 1
Orbit 1
PATSA 1
ROCK 1
[TDM] 1

Ter 7
Cat 18
Xan 31
Zik 44
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 18:32   #73
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
What, half their roids on three planets? Yeah, I suppose that is a sign of doing something right!
Shh, stop crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I know this goes without saying, but elviz is the greatest. Probably ever. Or everyone else just sucks ass nowadays. You decide.
The latter.

Quote:
Ok, I'm no elviz but you go too far, sir!!
You mean to say that you don't get 10 fleets defending a 300 fi inc?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 19:38   #74
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

hey, look at me accidentally attacking the same zikonian planet repeatedly with fittingly separated fleets for no reason whatsoever! this allows me to be bitter and make snide comments about others
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 07:59   #75
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

@Chika: elviz is the most awarded since round 11 obviously.

As for the greatest, it's a hard call - i mean there are really tactically sound players around like jesterina, Sid, Rob, etc.. There are also fantastically explosive (!) players like jerome, luke, MiX, Rat, chika etc.. There are also consistent players who are always there whenever they like to be bothered i.e. cyphie, Sto (bobo), Desse, jupp, sand, mazz, etc... And a whole lot more categories.

For me the greatest is Sid. elviz is simply like a roid hungry, very agressive possessed monster that never sleeps since r11 ( i think he also almost won that round and the round after that).

Congrats to all that won!

Just happy to see my brother win another round. Will send you the kiwi fruit with the post card, as promised!
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 23:34   #76
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau
As for the greatest, it's a hard call - i mean there are really tactically sound players around like jesterina, Sid, Rob, etc.. There are also fantastically explosive (!) players like jerome, luke, MiX, Rat, chika etc.. There are also consistent players who are always there whenever they like to be bothered i.e. cyphie, Sto (bobo), Desse, jupp, sand, mazz, etc... And a whole lot more categories.
Thank god this post is 100% bias free ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Jul 2006, 15:17   #77
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

And then you have utter balls players like myself.... Since round 1 i have never been in top100, not even close. Just goes to show that some people play this game for more than just winning. I love the thought of that

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 15:28   #78
jerome

Quote:
indeed it was, as he didn't state his lists were exclusive to the ones he mentioned
Unread 26 Jul 2006, 21:55   #79
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
indeed it was, as he didn't state his lists were exclusive to the ones he mentioned
Well ofcourse you came to the rescue, I did not expect anything less !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Jul 2006, 02:03   #80
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
To be fair, he was only mentioning the ones that he knows/has first hand experience with.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 15:07   #81
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Ter 7
Cat 18
Xan 31
Zik 44
Sigh.

Cathaar are such an annoyance. Especially considering how 'overpowered' they were.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 16:55   #82
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Cathaar are such an annoyance. Especially considering how 'overpowered' they were.
You mean, "are"
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 10:00   #83
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
You mean, "are"
Cath "are" balls.

I'd rather claw my own eyes out than play with those pansies.
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 10:22   #84
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Cath "are" balls.

I'd rather claw my own eyes out than play with those pansies.
You should have done what I did and built nothing but scorpions and mantis. The scorpion fleet was especially fun when I first reached 1k scorpions which was over 2% of the total in the universe at that point. Poor idler still got roided by fr once omen worked out to attack on the weekends though
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 13:08   #85
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yes, damn you and your drinking binge
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 07:46   #86
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well i see cheating ppl are classed as leet nowadays so that does really state how bad the game is atm. way to go yiiihaaa
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 08:50   #87
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You should have done what I did and built nothing but scorpions and mantis. The scorpion fleet was especially fun when I first reached 1k scorpions which was over 2% of the total in the universe at that point. Poor idler still got roided by fr once omen worked out to attack on the weekends though
I had a pretty big killship fleet (1k scorp, ~4k roach and 1k mantis).

I still got waves and waves of CR incs.
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 12:54   #88
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

cath is about poke, not kills pfft

Last edited by MiX; 5 Aug 2006 at 12:58.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 08:24   #89
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX
cath is about poke, not kilss pfft
Sorry?
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 17:41   #90
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

lol
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 09:40   #91
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well i see cheating ppl are classed as leet nowadays so that does really state how bad the game is atm. way to go yiiihaaa
You so leet

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 14:42   #92
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about

Good to see Elviz win but Sid is the best I knew outside of Legion