User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 01:45   #51
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newdawn, Press '1' for your 2 week notice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
By the way, the opinions of ChipZ and some others on this thread is in no way a clear indication of any politics of eX.

I'd like to add that ND aren't targeting Angels anymore, they hit Subh yesterday, which is a clear indication of their superiority to the #7 alliance.

-Nitin

Agreed totaly, im pretty sure last time i looked im not an exiliton spokesman, but i do enjoy the forums what i say is entirely my views . btw i <3 ninita
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 01:49   #52
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
btw i <3 ninita
So much you can't spell his name?

Sounds like you're using him for sex, from where I'M sitting!

(and those are the views of ND!!!11!)
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 02:02   #53
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
So much you can't spell his name?

Sounds like you're using him for sex, from where I'M sitting!

(and those are the views of ND!!!11!)
OMFG noooooo sorry thomas i didn't mean it u noes i love u more than ******** xxxxxxxxx :|
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 08:18   #54
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
thread 12320323020 "1up asking ND for help"

how many more will there come? stay tuned!

cant you just shut the **** up ?

exil is doing a great job and is a very good alliance but you sir are really annoying.

all your post consist of whining against 1up, did they rape in rl in the past or why are you so bittered. man just play the game and stop sitting on your thrown.

to the topic, whoever wins, nd or exil thumbs up for both. both played their own way, and that very great.

exil is a great warmachine and newdawn played politics in a smoothway, who knows maybe they can stand the battle of the last 2 weeks.

who ever wins - imo they deserve it.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*

Last edited by Legator; 7 Dec 2005 at 08:29.
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 08:41   #55
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
That would assume that i see Angels as a threat? I don't.

The "threat" i see to eX winning is 1up/angels
So "we" are a threat yet you haven't attacked either for the last couple of nights. Doesn't that rather contradict your original statement or are you just hoping VGN and subh have taken up the slack there then while eX try and roid the smaller alliances?

Quote:
But u will decide the winner
So we really are kingmakers? 1up FTW!!!111

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 10:27   #56
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
So "we" are a threat yet you haven't attacked either for the last couple of nights. Doesn't that rather contradict your original statement or are you just hoping VGN and subh have taken up the slack there then while eX try and roid the smaller alliances?

So we really are kingmakers? 1up FTW!!!111
*sigh* let me explain slowly for you.
There is no alliance that is a "threat" in teh way that we can attack them to ensure we win the round - let me elaborate.

1. 1up/angels can stop use winning - threat
but if we target them we get drawn back into a dogfight war and ND win.

2. we hit ND they hit back, if 1up/angels attack agian thats 3v1, angels/ND win the round.

So basically taking any action *atm* against top 4 ally isn't a good thing for us , and yes i agreed that 1up AND angels together can be the kingmakers this round.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 10:59   #57
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
*sigh* let me explain slowly for you.
There is no alliance that is a "threat" in teh way that we can attack them to ensure we win the round - let me elaborate.

1. 1up/angels can stop use winning - threat
but if we target them we get drawn back into a dogfight war and ND win.

2. we hit ND they hit back, if 1up/angels attack agian thats 3v1, angels/ND win the round.

So basically taking any action *atm* against top 4 ally isn't a good thing for us , and yes i agreed that 1up AND angels together can be the kingmakers this round.
I understand that perfectly really. I just wanted to make sure you were going for the easy roids while the flak hit the "threats". Ta.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 11:15   #58
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
I understand that perfectly really. I just wanted to make sure you were going for the easy roids while the flak hit the "threats". Ta.
I have no idea what our "flak" is doing im sorry
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 11:33   #59
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That would assume that i see Angels as a threat? I don't.

The "threat" i see to eX winning is 1up/angels attacking us to make sure we dont end #1... which ofc is nothing that we can do about as if we attack 1up/angels we will lose . The only way we will end #1 is if 1up/angels decide that eX arnt guna win the round .

Angels wont win.
1up wont win.

But u will decide the winner
I have no interest in deciding who wins the round. I only care about Angels winning. So far my alliance has played a superb round, the only thing that is missing is bringing it to a good end. And that's what we're trying to do, regardless of the situation we're in atm (and you all know how I feel about that).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 11:39   #60
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

your alliance
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 11:42   #61
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
your alliance
Harsh. I think even Angels members would describe Angels as thier alliance, I'm fairly sure when asked they wouldn't refer to it as "the HC's alliance".

Quote:
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 12:05   #62
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

The contradictions just make me want to smack my face against a wall, he post's saying his posts are nothing but his own, then he completey contradicts himself, if there was consistency it wouldnt matter
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 12:05   #63
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Harsh. I think even Angels members would describe Angels as thier alliance, I'm fairly sure when asked they wouldn't refer to it as "the HC's alliance".
true, but it interprets as something else when coming from a hc rather than a member, dont you think?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 12:10   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The contradictions just make me want to smack my face against a wall, he post's saying his posts are nothing but his own, then he completey contradicts himself, if there was consistency it wouldnt matter
Hehe, I'm not contradicting myself. I use "my" alliance because it's just easy to refer to. Sometimes, HC make statements on behalf of the alliance. I think everyone got enough braincells to see when I speak MY opinion and when I make an alliance statement.

I don't see what this fuss is all about really.

Or are you saying Angels HC are not allowed to make statements because they individual HC also has his 'own' opinion? ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 12:12   #65
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
true, but it interprets as something else when coming from a hc rather than a member, dont you think?
Perhaps, if you're looking for that kind of thing but to me it just seems like "best fit" english grammar to me.

Quote:
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 12:12   #66
Alki
Drink is Good

Its all a big fuss about nada<3 KJ
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 12:23   #67
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Its all a big fuss about nada<3 KJ
<3 alki

Quote:
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 12:35   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
<3 alki
Alki is ours ... Hands off TYVM!!

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 13:26   #69
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Ok well here's my two cents, though I haven't really weighed in on AD this round, I figured I'd post a bit in this thread. I've always been a military-minded player and not one for politics which has, in every case I've been an officer/HC of any alliance, been left up to other people (lo Rabba). The politics of a round influence miltiary decisions any alliance makes and the military decisions influence politics. It's simply a recoperical relationship where one can't work effectivly without the other and vice versa. When I dicuss military I'm not talking about the in-game miltiary aspect, but rather the metagame military aspect (alliance targeting, quality of officers to arrange different levels of militarily sophicsticated tactics, etc.).

These two aspects of the metagame (politics and military) are like a match of the old-school computer/video game Pong. The actual poltiics of PA is the thinking process where you decide where you wish to focus your ball. Within it's team (ie your alliance) you have to make a certain set of decisions, including where you wish to focus your pong ball, where you wish to avoid your pong ball, propositioning the other pong player not to "score" on you, etc. Whereas the military aspect of the metagame come into play once the pong ball is coming at you.

You can not evade the inevitable fate of either hit or miss, the ball will not stop to let you think any more. You have to act, and by doing so, you reflect a certain level of skill. This is where the metagame military segment comes into play. You move your vertical slate and adjust it accordingly until you hit the pong ball. If the vertical slate is moving while making impact with the ball, then the ball sometimes flies at a certain angle you did not wish it to. How you hit the pong ball is vital. If done right, you get the pleasure of immediate gratification by scoring one against the opponnent. The longer the game goes on, the more tired some players get. Your ability to hit the ball exactly the way you wish becomes hampered by factors such as willingness to continue the game/some people growing tired (member morale), the ability to hit the ball the way you intended (quality of being able to target the pong ball in the correct trajectory).

Sometimes in pong, when a player uses their politics to affect their military, the ball ricochets--creating ripples unforseen prior to the inital planning of firing that shot. At other times, hitting a direct shot at the opposing player's slate allows the opposing player's slate to have an easier shot to score one against their opponent. Many of the actions which occur in pong often have concequences and cause a chain reaction which may end up harming you, or sometimes working to your benifit. These concequences are forseen and unforseen. The winning side is the one which by luck, skill, or fate (or a combination of any/all) ends up scoring the most points. If you imagine a tringular pong, or a pentagon, or an octogon, etc., etc.,etc. you can image the alliances ranking playing feild of Planetarion. If (like roids) a person's vertical slate grows over time when they can not be hampered from being scored against, then that opponent gains an advantge on the political and military side of the game.

In the end, it is just a game. At times the playing may be intense. At times the playing may be lax. And at times you may be scored against repeatedly. The outcome of the game isn't always the same, even given the same set of political circumstances. How many random incomings you get, sleep, real life, and a cornacopia of other factors. In the end, it is what it is, and it ends how it ends. The ripple effect of saving 1 roid for a thousand ticks whose ship value saves a hundred roids for 500 ticks, whose ship value repeats the same process can literally change the outcome of the game in the long run.

As long as each side plays fairly and does their best, nobody has anything to be ashamed of. It's a game and all you can do is play your best. Not every alliance can win the round, nor can any alliance win every round. You're just supposed to root for your home team, give it your best shot, and see if kismet is on your side.

The way I see it, every alliance I've fought for I've given it my 100%. If your plan's fruitition ricochets, you have to deal with it from there and adapt to changes in plan. If it doesn't work out for ya, there's always the next round with newer innovations and another chance to root for the home team and give it a go. Whoever wins this round, and those prior have won for a reason--when it was their turn to hit the ball, they gave it a go and came out on top. Whoever wins this round will have done the same, and deserves the respect gained from a round well played.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21

Last edited by NitinA; 7 Dec 2005 at 13:32. Reason: dont mind my bad spelling plz ty
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 13:31   #70
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
while making impact with the ball, then the ball sometimes flies at a certain angel you did not wish it to.
I'm glad I edited that, I could see me getting flamed for that one Pardon my bad spelling anyway...

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 16:21   #71
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Too bad you didn't mention that atm it seems all top 5 alliances are going for 'easy roids' and every single one of them let their flak hit the top ranked alliances.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:11   #72
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Like the fact that exil have had 34 fleets attacking TGV the last 24 hours?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:16   #73
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
There should be a new rule ... When pple announce they retire from PA, they should also retire from AD. i mean, what use does it have say on these boards that you quit playing PA, yet you keep posting asmuch as before.

The only difference is, now that you quit playing you're more out of the loop, you rely even more on 2nd hand information etc ... yet you post with the same passion and conviction ...

Can anyone tell me if that make sence?

P.S. Kargool, this is a remark in general, just applied it to you cause I don't like your posts and you recently retired. Nothing personal.

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:19   #74
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You should stop writing in italics, Kjeldoran. Nothing personal.

Personally, I can't see eXilition hitting NewDawn very soon, in wich case we see NewDawn winning, with eXilition on a close second, or vice-versa. Either that, or NewDawn attacks eXilition and gets indirectly helped by the fact that other people don't want eXilition to win, and then prevails, or they don't get support and dies.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:52   #75
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

bah the last minute wars wont matter as much as battle of the recruiters will....
all allies with 20 free spaces, roll on the recruitment wars

(This also includes the lesser known recruitment method of kicking scanners and adding big additions in the same tick to make it look like numbers never changed)
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:23   #76
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran

The only difference is, now that you quit playing you're more out of the loop, you rely even more on 2nd hand information etc ... yet you post with the same passion and conviction ...
Hmm, since I still have access to TGV's website and can count all the incomings there I see this as first hand information.

But good try though.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:33   #77
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

didnt you leave Kargool?

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:51   #78
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Thank you.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:53   #79
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is not relevant to my post at all...
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:57   #80
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I saw no bigger alliance launch major (full force) on another bigger alliance last night, as with the night before. The round as it was at its best (with all around wars, and getting 6 waves before I went to school) is over, and I'm not quite sure if I like it. Even if it will serve my planet well to have a break from incomings.

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:17   #81
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I saw no bigger alliance launch major (full force) on another bigger alliance last night, as with the night before. The round as it was at its best (with all around wars, and getting 6 waves before I went to school) is over, and I'm not quite sure if I like it. Even if it will serve my planet well to have a break from incomings.
That's what I said, I see eXi taking the blame for getting easy roids, whilst 1up/angels/ND/LCH did the same... also agreed on not liking it tho.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 20:56   #82
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
That's what I said, I see eXi taking the blame for getting easy roids, whilst 1up/angels/ND/LCH did the same... also agreed on not liking it tho.
It seem's others had alterior motives than to pick up easy roids, which provailed
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 20:57   #83
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
all allies with 20 free spaces, roll on the recruitment wars
isn't it capped at 80?
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 21:36   #84
mng

mng is an unknown quantity at this point

-Alliance limit now changed. It's a base rate of 80 members, and after a week anyone not in the top 5 alliances can accept a new member every (14 - $alliance_rank) ticks. No alliance can exceed 100 members.

Hence a couple of alliances have 80+ at this time.

- Phil Ken Sebben
mng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 22:13   #85
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone is saying that if 1up/Angels attack ND then exil will win the round?

I think If 1up and Angels did actually hit ND good and proper then I think angels have an excellent chance of winning the round as ND have got some high valued players and high roid amounts that Angels could really rocket up if they slam them hard enough.

Exil posters seem certain that if ND drop they win the round but dont be to confident exil please could be your downfall when it comes down to it.

If you ask me the top 4 have still got a lot to play for and have to start forcing ppls hands if they want to win.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 23:20   #86
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Evil always ends up feeding upon itself...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 23:22   #87
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
It seem's others had alterior motives than to pick up easy roids, which provailed
So what motives were there for angels to hit 20ish 300-800 sized planets from ~5 different small/medium sized allies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Exil posters seem certain that if ND drop they win the round but dont be to confident exil please could be your downfall when it comes down to it.
Hate to spoil the fun, but the people saying that aren't eXi
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 00:37   #88
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
So what motives were there for angels to hit 20ish 300-800 sized planets from ~5 different small/medium sized allies?
We hit more planets than that, and the motives were what all top alliances (apparently) had lately, easy roids. I don't have to like it, and I know some people who didn't get targets because there were only so many people in their bash limit. Though, it would be ridicolous and stupid to wage war against any other alliance in the top for most people, as it would only spark a war that would make ripples through the entire top 5. At the moment, no alliance has had the guts to do so. Wich is understandable, but not very enjoyable.

Quote:
Hate to spoil the fun, but the people saying that aren't eXi
I heard eXi people stating similar thoughts on IRC, and I must say I believe they will win unless they get a few heavy nights soon. Lately, you have been showing how good you are, and you have been catching up to NewDawn for quite a while. Add to the fact that you will get more xp late round, since it does not seem ND wants to wage any wars, I think you will win, unless you overextend.

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 09:35   #89
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Thank you.
Alki was FOOLING around, incase you didn't notice. It's funny how you try to seek for Angels that might "disagree" with me ... (and they may disagree, again that's called having an opinion).

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 10:56   #90
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
its called getting rid of that annoying flak you so happily use, and they so happily follow blindly.

On topic to chika's post, there is nothing ND have to do, exi just handed them the round. GG everybody
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 11:15   #91
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps this is a bad time to consider, that directly cooperating to hit the 7th Alliance in the game together (as the #1 and #3), might lead to active response..

Especially with comments to the effect of:

This is a one night affair, we just wanted to beat the hell out of you in case you tried to attack us at a later date.

Last edited by bwtmc; 8 Dec 2005 at 11:33.
bwtmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 11:34   #92
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Sets the standard for everyone else really, says a lot about the alliance that -agreed- to the proposition and jumped in it must be said.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 12:04   #93
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
On topic to chika's post, there is nothing ND have to do, exi just handed them the round. GG everybody
We both know you are wrong. eXilition don't care for roids anymore, they are going for xp.

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 12:13   #94
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Most top alliances don't openly jump to the public after one night of lost roids
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 12:17   #95
qebab
The Original Carebear

Hmm? Who exactly are you speaking to? I have never "left" the public, so to say, neither has Alki.

I might not be the sharpest knife in the shelf, but I don't grasp the meaning of your post.

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 12:19   #96
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
We both know you are wrong. eXilition don't care for roids anymore, they are going for xp.
So your saying ND have lower value than Angels? we both know this is wrong my qebaby
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 12:21   #97
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
So your saying ND have lower value than Angels? we both know this is wrong my qebaby
No, I'm saying that ND don't have the balls to try take on eXi, and will rather try to stay out of war while eXi tries to outgrow them by using xp. Its a smart move really, and I can't see it fail.

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 12:26   #98
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Perhaps this is a bad time to consider, that directly cooperating to hit the 7th Alliance in the game together (as the #1 and #3), might lead to active response..

Especially with comments to the effect of:

This is a one night affair, we just wanted to beat the hell out of you in case you tried to attack us at a later date.
Subh constantly hit us as exilition flak, exiliton always sent after subh, how can you say you dont want to take out the weeds growing in your lovely lawn. Weeks on end they took our roids, we decided we'd only need one night to take them all back and teach them a 'lesson' so to speak. So please dont get on your high horse just yet. I dont expect there to not be a response that would just be foolish, and it was expected anyway since it constantly occured time and time again. Also its not a case of 'in case you tried to hit us' its more of a, 'you keep hitting us, there will be consequences'.

Quote:
Sets the standard for everyone else really, says a lot about the alliance that -agreed- to the proposition and jumped in it must be said.
please look at your own alliance first tyvm.

Quote:
Most top alliances don't openly jump to the public after one night of lost roids
Its not one night though is it, its a reoccuring event. I merely stated the post to find the logic behind your tactics, as i fail to see any logic in them. qebab stated one, but we both know that is the case.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 12:29   #99
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

I think you'll find they just wanted to punish the cooperation seen at the very top of the Alliance rankings on Tuesday.

If Angels perceive anything more than that, it's probably a case of thinking irrationally after losing a few roids.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 12:31   #100
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

My alliance didn't cooperate with the number one alliance, to bash the galaxies / planets of a much smaller alliance, while -using- (whether this is to your knowledge I don't know) other alliances to hit the "friendly" (to the aggressor) targets in the galaxies to ensure a proper job was done. 1up come to mind, as an alliance that got the slightly short straw there.

My point was, when have SubH ever attacked NewDawn (before they got bashed on Tuesday), what was their justification for getting involved?