User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 29 Oct 2005, 15:12   #1
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Universe Screen - Alliance order-by

Would it be possible for the Alliance screen on the Universe screen to have the fields at the top ( Asteroids -Members - AVG Score - Score ) clickable so you can sort thru alliances? Would be a nice feature to have so you can see which alliances are mass numbered and which arnt
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2005, 16:21   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Universe Screen - Alliance order-by

Actually, i quite like

Mind you, you can do that already on Sandmans' (www.sandmans.co.uk)
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2005, 23:42   #3
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

But then theres the whole routine of opening up a new browser, going to bookmarks and selecting sandmans.

I dont know about you but thats just too much of an ordeal for me to handle so i agree with Smudge.
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 01:19   #4
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

I'm opposed. I think Planetarion Game itslef should retain basic rankings, but it has always been PA tradition that statistical analysis and what not is outsourced to the community for tools like pilkara and sandmans.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 10:11   #5
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Nitina, it will keep the basic rankings but it would be nice to see who is the best alliance per player. The actual systems of Alliances winning (ie the one with the most points at the end) will still be there.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 21:45   #6
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

I assumed that, as it would be common sense to keep the real rankings that matter, and stupid not to do so. But as I said, there's at *least* 2 other major Universe tools out there--pilkara and sandmans--in which you can see that and that's always been the case in Planetarion--the tools are outsourced to the community. I, for one, think it should remain that way. Anything besides the stats that matter aren't needed outside the actual game.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote