User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:52   #1
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
newbies & alliances

recently some guy asked me which alliance he should join. he just started playing pa this round, is fairly active and eager to learn.
he just doesn't know how to play the game too well, and would like to join an alliance, also to learn some things.

point is, i really didn't know which alliance to recommend to him. pa nowadays has no alliances left that are able to give new players some kind of 'education'. (like TFD was in R1/2/3 for 70% of all pa playing dutchies for example).
anyone here who can tell me the name of some decent alliance, which you can join without vouches?

ps: taking the piss here is far too easy, and i'm actually being serious here.
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:56   #2
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
i don't know how "newby oriented" IPC still is, maybe they could be a good choice. Or F-crew?
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 14:58   #3
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
You can join us in ROCK. We have a wing for letting new players in. Off course IRC activity will be required and the usual stuff. The recruiters are generally easy to find in #rock channel.

But I think that alliances like IPC, templar, TFD, ND, C_P , VGN also recruit people still.

hAl

p.s. you could just look around on alliance recruitment forum !!
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 15:01   #4
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
IPC or Entity etc.. fairly medium sized alliances, fairly efficient and easy recruitment i think
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 15:04   #5
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
I always recommend VGN/UV as they have proved themselves to be a decent bunch and an awful lot of good players have spent time in there in the past. I believe at least 3 people I have pointed that way this round have got in and are reaping the rewards - well done VGN.

P.S Starlock - you still sux0r ;p

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 15:06   #6
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
To my gal-mates i have reccomended Rock, Vengeance and IPC as they have good reputations for defence, which is what is most important to new players, imo
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 16:05   #7
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
we need an alliance recruiting board. I'll speak to jj and see if we can get one

oh

wait

hay guys what going on in t
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 16:06   #8
Backbone
The one and only

Backbone is an unknown quantity at this point
to join ND you need two vouches lately. A galmate of mine joined VGN as well and he's quiet happy with you.

10 times mightier than 2001
Backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:21   #9
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
IPC introduced a vouching system unless you already have several IPC in your gal (they simply got too big too soon and fear they otherwise can't give all the new players the attention they require/deserve).
Templar doesn't recruit this round.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:46   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
i would go for vengeance and VsN isn't a 'decent n00bie' alliance, they have what it takes just bad luck too.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:49   #11
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
I normally send them to any recognised alliance that still recruit on AR. Places like VGN, ETY, IPC and ROCK are normally a decent start for a new player.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:10   #12
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
we need an alliance recruiting board. I'll speak to jj and see if we can get one

oh

wait

however, he got alot of replies fast, and I do believe this board is abit more serious than AR, no disrespect
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 20:46   #13
cambell
pe0n

cambell is an unknown quantity at this point
well....i know plugging the alliance u are a member of is a bit lame but frankly i dont care.

the ice tokra recruits ppl new to pa as along as they are active....many of u will think that tit is a n00bish alliance set up by n00bs....but if u ignore my name when thinking about tit your view may change, yes we are small, yes we are just starting out, but we have very experianced hc and officers. and a dedicated following of core memebers. the orgins of this alliance start back in round 3, with Tok'ra, which anyone who was here during round 4 would have heard of. and round 6-8 the alliance was formed into Black Ice.

so most of us are very experianced and know what we are doing, and we will happily take ppl new to pa for not only does it bring new blood into pa, we gain loyal dedicated members ourself's.

on a side note i tell ppl new to pa to go to entity, ipc and rock. all have "good" reputations and are n00bish friendly.

[21:20] <idimmu> not wanting to play the gay card
[21:20] <idimmu> but who is Cambel?
cambell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 21:36   #14
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Wow, not seen VGN mentioned so many times in one thread for ages

Yes we have taken in quite a few people and so far they're already proving useful

The recruiters have had to turn a few away as well though which always breaks my heart
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 22:02   #15
Backbone
The one and only

Backbone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
The recruiters have had to turn a few away as well though which always breaks my heart
don't make yourself a mind, you have to select some out because they won't be any good to any alliance.

10 times mightier than 2001
Backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 22:11   #16
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Backbone
don't make yourself a mind, you have to select some out because they won't be any good to any alliance.
That's why I'm not (and couldn't be) a recruiter, seeing people turned away always makes me sad
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 04:59   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I've seen this question arise a few times also.

The only reason I'm in Eclipse is through a real life mate I have, who pleaded for me to be allowed into Wrath a few rounds ago.

Might be an idea for round 10 alliances to set up some kind of training ground?
I'm sure there are officers willing to help out the newbies, in a high-security section of an alliance. Something to think about.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 05:08   #18
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla

why you throw chip?

We need a [LLJK]

I suppose it could be possible to recruit players from other sources and set them up into an alliance. I think the problem is that there's no history of these n00bs to prove themselves, and also there's the killmarks and others who kind of ruin the naivete of the recruitment programs of many alliances.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 05:48   #19
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
The only reason I'm in Eclipse is through a real life mate I have, who pleaded for me to be allowed into Wrath a few rounds ago.
But Eclipse is not FUry and you'd be a fool and a communist to think so
Quote:
Might be an idea for round 10 alliances to set up some kind of training ground?
I'm sure there are officers willing to help out the newbies, in a high-security section of an alliance. Something to think about.
Tried it, got bored of it. All the 'security' is just games anyway, we know what you're doing and you know what we're doing. Anything else is just smoke and mirrors
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 07:07   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
But Eclipse is not FUry and you'd be a fool and a communist to think so

Ahh, but I wouldn't have met the people who vouched me into Eclipse otherwise?

Hole I was digging = climbed out of nicely.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 09:57   #21
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Smokeh will become famous soon enoughSmokeh will become famous soon enough
From an IPC perspective, currently we've closed recruitment to all except those who can get 3 vouches and are already in an IPC galaxy. However, we aren't enforcing this totally strictly and if we believe that someone comes up to us with the IPC spirit, we will of course consider their application

ROCK and VGN would be the other places I would send people... (and the immortal F-Crew)
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:22   #22
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
i would

for sure send them to VGN... starlock is l33t at trainning young upstarts... great set of officers also...

ofc there is gayle29uk she gives posting lessons friday night

this week is... how to wind up hicks in 4 easy steps
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:32   #23
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Quad
however, he got alot of replies fast, and I do believe this board is abit more serious than AR, no disrespect

In what way is a board full of self imposed l33t players who flame anyone in there way better for a new player to a game than a board designed and run for a lower level of player trying to help them get somewhere in PA?

PA is full of smaller alliances that play for fun and manage to hold their own by taking in new players and teaching them how to play. The sad fact is, they get very little, if any credit from everyone else who are generally blissfully ignorant of their existance.

If your friend wants some help send him over to AR and/or get him to PM me on the boards or IRC, i'll try my best to help him out.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:53   #24
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Re: i would

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
ofc there is gayle29uk she gives posting lessons friday night

this week is... how to wind up hicks in 4 easy steps
OI, I'M JOINING VGN
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:18   #25
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Re: Re: i would

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
OI, I'M JOINING VGN
You don't need lessons in how to wind Hicks up
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:18   #26
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
This is somewhat funny – Small/medium alliances take in new players and tries to
teach them the game, Very honourable in my book but don’t forget they still play on the same scene as everyone else. Result being that the “big” boys get more “canon food” and easy roids.

The main alliances all say that we need more players in the game but at the same time letting the small/medium alliances teach them the game RESPONSIBILITY! -

Many newbies (all) leave because they can’t cope with incoming night after night and doesn’t have a “big” alliance in their back to let them grow in peace……

Shame……….
MotoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:18   #27
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hmmm

not sure they would let you join....think they have a policy of integrity oh well
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:42   #28
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by JC

In what way is a board full of self imposed l33t players who flame anyone in there way better for a new player to a game than a board designed and run for a lower level of player trying to help them get somewhere in PA?

PA is full of smaller alliances that play for fun and manage to hold their own by taking in new players and teaching them how to play. The sad fact is, they get very little, if any credit from everyone else who are generally blissfully ignorant of their existance.
Yes, the board is full of complete morons (hi Gayle), but so far, very few of them have turned up here. KO3N asked what alliances would recruit noobs, and I would consider that just as much AD material as AR material. The thread have so far been on track, with less flaming than I would expect.

Yes, the smaller alliances have all the fun I'm recruiter HC of one alliance myself, and I do allow not too experienced players, as long as they seem to have a good attitude, and have atleast some grip of the game. And VGN has infact got some good creds of late, if I may say so myself
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:20   #29
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by MotoX
This is somewhat funny – Small/medium alliances take in new players and tries to
teach them the game, Very honourable in my book but don’t forget they still play on the same scene as everyone else. Result being that the “big” boys get more “canon food” and easy roids.
Less cannon fodder I think you'll find. Playing solo our new members would have been eaten alive, as it is some of their galaxy mates are seeing the defence and finding themselves impressed
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 10:24   #30
hydridia
Stan-hyd

:)

heheh people always love to see green when they start playing... gayke used to love 20k of corsair a her place.. for some reason she could accomodate them all
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 13:32   #31
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Good question, which alliance to you point new players to?

I know ETY are a VERY good alliance, with some good players with the time and skill to train new players. (i spent a little time of my PA career there) (although tbh was already planning the reformation of TiT - heh)

Alternatively, those with personality/originality/insanity would prefer the community of TiT, at TiT we feel all players regardless of ability should play the game with 'FUN' being the #1 priority. With the experience of the officers and HC - as well as the 'core' our recruitment/training system NIPPLES (Newly Inducted Planetarion Players Life Education Sector) is currently proving very productive.

Look for a nipple or tit coming to YOUR planet soon
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 19:53   #32
DukePaul
Retired VGN

and the thread hit the rock bottom...
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 20:56   #33
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point
indeed...

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ğragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:54   #34
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

(now it's hit rock bottom)

Anyway, moving over to AR now.
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 16:05   #35
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Lets move all dead threads to AR .
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 17:54   #36
Vanilla

hey you know it's not like that.

AR > AD

do you forget where i came from
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 20:08   #37
JC
lolly roffle

\o/

You are man.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:25   #38
hydridia
Stan-hyd

heh

get a room mods!
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:48   #39
TeraHertz
TeraHertz? Who's that?

TeraHertz is an unknown quantity at this point
I send people to #FAnG (pm AcidRain if he's there), #Rock (pm anyone with a {j} on there name) or #IPC-Alliance

I think you're right though KOEN, there aren't any newbie alliances as such anymore. Not like in the freeplay days. The reason being, that there isn't the demand. I've had many a returning player complain to me that they have been forgotten and can't get into any alliances.

Another contibuting factor against newbies is IRC. The planetarion manual tells you nothing about how to get on, other than the com-unit. I'd like to see a comprehesive and offical guide or program for setting up mirc/pirc on netgamers. Perhaps something that automaticaly joined them to #support, #recruiting, #planetarion etc.
TeraHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 14:07   #40
cambell
pe0n

cambell is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by TeraHertz
I'd like to see a comprehesive and offical guide or program for setting up mirc/pirc on netgamers. Perhaps something that automaticaly joined them to #support, #recruiting, #planetarion etc.

that would be a great idea, being in random gals this round i think we see alot more that "n00bs" do not know about irc or what it brings to the pa game....../me likes terahertz idea very much

[21:20] <idimmu> not wanting to play the gay card
[21:20] <idimmu> but who is Cambel?
cambell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 14:23   #41
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Ut anyone?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 16:18   #42
LORD-NIKO
Horny *******

LORD-NIKO is an unknown quantity at this point

Bring back TC!

Killghost do it!
PA needs back TC
;p
Round 2: 77:18 (SL/LOST)
Round 3: 30:4 (TC)
Round 4: 170:17 (Knights)
Round 5: 35:23:12 (DTA)
Round 6: 8:17:3 (Silver/Ely/VtS)
Round 7: 29:21:3 (RaH Founder)
Round 8: 43:8:4 (RaH HC)
Round 9: 1:4:8 (RaH HC)
Round9.5: 26:5:9 (RaH HC)
----------------------------------------------
LORD-NIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:21   #43
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Re: ...

Quote:
Originally posted by LORD-NIKO
Bring back TC!

Killghost do it!
PA needs back TC
;p

Agreed ... KG shads bring it back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 14:14   #44
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point