User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 May 2003, 12:38   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Youssou N'Dour and Nene Cherry - 7 Seconds

Repeat Ad Infinitum.

How aces.
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:43   #2
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Youssou N'Dour and Nene Cherry - 7 Seconds

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Repeat Ad Infinitum.

How aces.
You lost me right at the start there.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:47   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Youssou N'Dour and Nene Cherry - 7 Seconds

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
You lost me right at the start there.
It's latin you pauper (well the ad infinitum part actually only.)

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi.

And that's a good thing I realise now.
Unread 23 May 2003, 12:52   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Suspendere ad patibulum volo te.
Unread 23 May 2003, 13:17   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Suspendere ad patibulum volo te.
nescio erribus
Unread 23 May 2003, 13:31   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
nescio erribus
Non necessitas est.
Unread 23 May 2003, 13:34   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Non necessitas est.
If I were to continue this I had to grab my dictionary. Refuso.
Unread 23 May 2003, 13:40   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Repeat Ad Infinitum.

How aces.

I could have told you this when it came out all those years ago.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:15   #9
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Great song, listening to it for years. It's even on the cd that's in my car now
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:24   #10
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Repeat Ad Infinitum.

How aces.
old
and utterly nice to hear yes
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:26   #11
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
oh and heh

victuri te salutant:P
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:28   #12
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
!!

my kazaa isn't finding it

i know which song you mean though.. i know it.. i think i agree.. i want it on my mp3 player thing..