User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 12:59   #1
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
So I trusted my hotel alarm clock to be right

...and now i'm here at work an hour early (7.00am)

I should really buy a watch..
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 13:02   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You ****ing muppet
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 13:30   #3
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
I don't trust any alarm clocks. Well actually, I trust the clock I just don't trust in myself to pay any attention to it. That's why my alarm clock has two alarms. In fact, ironically I noticed it's the same clock Neo has in The Matrix (except his is black).

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 13:37   #4
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Lectures ended yesterday, so I turned my alarm clock off.

And woke up at 12.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 13:41   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I kept on waking up at 7, alarm clock or no.

It was sometimes really annoying.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 13:45   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Well I normally wake up at 10.

(one 12 o'clock lecture 4 days a week, 11 and 12 the other day)

(I like Classics)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 13:59   #7
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Architecture - one 12 lecture, once a week.

If you can beat that, you aren't at uni at all.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 14:08   #8
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
Architecture - one 12 lecture, once a week.

If you can beat that, you aren't at uni at all.
i dont go to lectures

im beating you
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 14:30   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Mathematics = all online anyway.

2 Supervisions p/w with Dr Winter, who for this year resided one floor down from me on my staircase.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 14:33   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Mathematics = all online anyway.

2 Supervisions p/w with Dr Winter, who for this year resided one floor down from me on my staircase.
I think the Classics faculty is unaware of the existence of anything "online" except e-mail (which they find very useful for pestering me with annoying reminders and ridiculous questionaires).
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 14:37   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Alarm clocks are ghey.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 14:39   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
I think the Classics faculty is unaware of the existence of anything "online" except e-mail (which they find very useful for pestering me with annoying reminders and ridiculous questionaires).
I think maths is the only subject that is.

NatSci is let down by the biologicals, Chemistry and Physics.

Ironically, I think CompSci isn't online either.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 14:42   #13
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
I think maths is the only subject that is.

NatSci is let down by the biologicals, Chemistry and Physics.

Ironically, I think CompSci isn't online either.
Unfortunately, Trinity is extremely aware of things "online", to the extent that they have banned KaZaA and other p2p programs.

I can still use DC though.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 14:51   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

So have Christs. Mainly because between 10 of us we downloaded about 250 gigs a week, but still.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 14:53   #15
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
So have Christs. Mainly because between 10 of us we downloaded about 250 gigs a week, but still.
Its torture, I tell ya.

They give us superfast internet connections that most people would give their right arm for and then tell us we can't download anything.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 14:58   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I have a minion at peterhouse to download things for me (HI GILES!)

I use mine to d/l legit stuff, that kind of thing.