User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 03:01   #1
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough
Old Schoolers?

Does anyone that I even remember still use these forums?

I'm just another lonely broken hero......
Picking up the pieces of my mind.........

"I don't want to exist. I want to be the existence."
-Becky
KaosTrigX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 03:01   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
KTX!!!
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 03:02   #3
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough
sup Aryn, how are things in the PA world?

-Becky
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 03:03   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
just waiting for the round to start :P

other than that not much :\
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 03:05   #5
KaosTrigX
Less than three

Round to start? I thought PA died. Do I have to pay? (

-Becky
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 03:05   #6
Aryn
Happy

pa got bought
yah you hafta pay.. read spinner's announcement for prices :P
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 03:08   #7
KaosTrigX
Less than three

I wonder if I still remember how to play this game. I may have to give it a shot. Teach these kids with my uber round 4 skills.

-Becky
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 03:08   #8
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
am i the only one who hates it when people use terms like 'old school' when it comes to the message boards or online communities in general?
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 03:43   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
old skool big it up ma homie
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 03:58   #10
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
yo, this one be for all my dead homies
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 04:06   #11
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
...who died in a shootout with the dallas police...

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 04:08   #12
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Been here since the f'ing start. Dunno if you know me tho, I don't remember you.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 04:18   #13
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Ive been here too long.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 04:20   #14
KaosTrigX
Less than three

You should remember me, I was Outlaw.

-Becky
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 04:52   #15
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
lo woman.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 05:00   #16
KaosTrigX
Less than three

jesus christ Nicole, must have been a year since I've talked to you

-Becky
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 05:08   #17
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Of course Round 4 is 'old school'
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 05:10   #18
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Yeah I come and go. How are you? When's the last time you've been around?
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 05:15   #19
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
we're here...though I hardly call anything involving PA as "old school"
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 05:19   #20
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
we're here...though I hardly call anything involving PA as "old school"
I would say Round 1 people are old school, despite it being a daft saying the term does apply to Round 1 more than any other round. But I am just being pedantic
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 05:53   #21
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by KaosTrigX
You should remember me, I was Outlaw.
Sorry...
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 07:16   #22
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Not_RIT
I would say Round 1 people are old school, despite it being a daft saying the term does apply to Round 1 more than any other round. But I am just being pedantic

Which makes me "Old School" then, though I have had several incarnations on here including a couple of gimmick accounts.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 07:37   #23
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Round 1 was quite fun.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 07:46   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by W
Been here since the f'ing start. Dunno if you know me tho, I don't remember you.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 08:53   #25
Idi

I remember you.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 10:10   #26
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Anyone who's been here longer than me is old school in my opinion.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 10:56   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the length of time ive been here defines me as how good a poster i am! if you havent been here as long as me you arent as good!

Old school! Old School!

If theres a gayer phrase than old school, i havent heard it.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 10:57   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

What's happening, dudes?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 11:14   #29
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
how is yr 2002 old school?!?!?!?!?

I was here since 2000 & am '0|D 5(|-|00L'
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 11:32   #30
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i remember you vaguely but you ain't "old school" ;p
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 13:14   #31
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
At what point do you stop being old school, and start being uncool?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 13:39   #32
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Kaostrix, the most hated poster on GD.

welcome back

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 13:43   #33
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
Kaostrix, the most hated poster on GD.

welcome back
seconded
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:07   #34
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I remember your nick.
But i cant remeber why i remeber it.
I think it was something whit some silly posts.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 19:17   #35
KaosTrigX
Less than three

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
how is yr 2002 old school?!?!?!?!?

I was here since 2000 & am '0|D 5(|-|00L'
I was here far before that. I'f I recall this was my 2nd or 3rd board account and this one alone was deleted and or suspended omre than once :\

-Becky
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 19:20   #36
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I demand the old boards back.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 19:22   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I demand my old job back, so I can delete some of this biddy-shiet.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 19:24   #38
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KaosTrigX
Outlaw
The one everyone thought was a wanker and totally dispised?
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:14   #39
Homerio
Furious Angel

Homerio is an unknown quantity at this point
i have absolutely no idea who you are

<Slava> If we quit pa and take up residence in a new game that would be better. Take our organisation, alliance, and skills elsewhere.
<Hathor^> hyperiums
<Hathor^> Dark Galaxy
<Slava> anything will do.
* Slava imagines team-deathmatch-hopscotch
Homerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:20   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

The arse bandits are really coming out of the woodwork tonight.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:24   #41
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Best thread ever.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:26   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

The best thread ever was the Lobster Meat Prize Draw one.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:41   #43
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
this thread insults the Latex PA #linux group

R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:44   #44
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Old school is when you were above the OOC.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 21:01   #45
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
outlaw who?
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 22:37   #46
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Raging.Retard
Ive been here too long.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 22:47   #47
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
what do you class me as then
i've played since round 1, and spent hours on the game etc, but never discovered the forums till around round 5
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 22:52   #48
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Don't remember you. But then I have seen several thousand (ok several hundred then...) posters here, so don't blame me.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 23:00   #49
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
no comment.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 23:01   #50
KaosTrigX
Less than three

Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
no comment.
Didn't I used to ban you a lot?

-Becky