User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Feb 2003, 02:51   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So what ARE my chance?

<Asper> NightSinner, the US NOT attacking Iraq is sooner to happen then me sexoring dace

Odds etc = ?

Surely Ladbrokes are running a book.

[I think you mean chances, wiggles]

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 11 Feb 2003 at 03:01.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 02:52   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
BTW

A book on Iraq not being attacked not when i'm next due to have sex.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 06:41   #3
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
so i guess he'll haveto settle with you AF
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:41   #4
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Gargle
so i guess he'll haveto settle with you AF
I am confused. Telling Allfather he doesn't look female is supposed to be an insult how exactly?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:05   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
I am confused. Telling Allfather he doesn't look female is supposed to be an insult how exactly?
He's insinuating that AF, to use a #forumsism, is a 'gay homofag'.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:24   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i didn't know you could get #forumisms
i obviously dont spend enough time in there :/
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:31   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
i didn't know you could get #forumisms
i obviously dont spend enough time in there :/
It comes from the meeting of minds of JonnyBGood, Nodrog and Dace
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:37   #8
Asper

Re: So what ARE my chance?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
<Asper> NightSinner, the US NOT attacking Iraq is sooner to happen then me sexoring dace

Odds etc = ?

a

*shakes head*

You really are a sad git, but ofc you knew that already
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:50   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

Thats just worrying :/
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 13:50   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

Just like on Power Rangers when the different battle bots combine to make the super battle bot type thing thats the equivalent of mine JBG's and Nod's minds combining.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 13:55   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 14:23   #12
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Re: BTW

Quote:
A book on Iraq not being attacked not when i'm next due to have sex with someone of legal age.
fixed.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 14:29   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Re: Re: BTW

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
fixed.

Scurrillous LIES!
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 14:29   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Just like on Power Rangers when the different battle bots combine to make the super battle bot type thing thats the equivalent of mine JBG's and Nod's minds combining.

EEEK! the mind boggles!

(but who would be the 'pink' ranger?)
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 17:23   #15
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
The Professor Chaos character comes to mind
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 17:45   #16
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
heh wiggles
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:02   #17
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: So what ARE my chance?

Quote:

Odds etc = ?

if i'm following this right, then because the US has already not attacked Iraq all that is said is that your chances are equal to or less than 100%

And this sentence completely lost me
"A book on Iraq not being attacked not when i'm next due to have sex."
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:05   #18
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I wonder why Asper is so obsessed with not bedding Dace..
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:13   #19
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I wonder why Asper is so obsessed with not bedding Dace..
I've stated the answer on that numerous times on IRC, you should pay more attention little girl

Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:16   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Well last time I saw you mention it you said you'd much rather shag me..

And I'm no little girl.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:22   #21
Asper

Quote:
Well last time I saw you mention it you said you'd much rather shag me..

And I'm no little girl.
I said I'd rather shag you then Dace :/

And I don't think anyone will NOT agree with me over that (since 95% of the population on these boards in male, I win automatically)

Not a little girl huh? You act like one so often I've come to see you as one, my apologies
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:23   #22
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
Not a little girl huh? You act like one so often I've come to see you as one, my apologies
I think you're misunderstanding it

Yet Sarina was't decisively clear on that subject I must agree
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:24   #23
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
I said I'd rather shag you then Dace :/

Dace you're in!

You get sloppy seconds though I'm afraid :/
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:27   #24
Asper

Quote:
Dace you're in!

You get sloppy seconds though I'm afraid :/
Speaking of being clear...

I ment ... oh **** it really
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:28   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Looked pretty clear to me
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:28   #26
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
oh **** it really

DACE IN 'SEXUALLY REFERRED TO AS 'IT" SHOCKER
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:32   #27
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
DACE IN 'SEXUALLY REFERRED TO AS 'IT" SHOCKER
He won't get any from me I'm afraid however I believe Yahwe's around on IRC, so maybe just MAYBE!!!111111

I'm gonna give up on this

Dace should just trying sitting on his arm for a while to cut the bloodflow and then wank for a while, I heard it's very popular under the board population.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:46   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Dace should just trying sitting on his arm for a while to cut the bloodflow and then wank for a while, I heard it's very popular under the board population.

Anyone who was in #forums last night should be aware that i already know about this "method of gratification".
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:46   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Is there going to be hotmanloving or no?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:48   #30
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Is there going to be hotmanloving or no?
Are you volunteering to give Dace some *instant gratification?*
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:49   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Are you volunteering to give Dace some *instant gratification?*
Only if he pays me.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:49   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Re: Re: So what ARE my chance?

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
And this sentence completely lost me

My initial sentence went along the lines of:

"Surely Ladbrokes (a betting chain) is running a book (a series of bets on the same thing) on it."

My next line:

clarifies that i mean that Ladbrokes are running bets on whether or not Iraq will be attacked as apposed to running bets on when i will next have sex.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:50   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

This is overly complicated. Is there going to be shagging or not?
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:52   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Only if he pays me.

That would be a "no".
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:54   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
That would be a "no".
What if it's free?
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:55   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
This is overly complicated. Is there going to be shagging or not?

The decision is in Apser's hands.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:57   #37
Asper

Quote:
Actually it is not in my hands

I just stated I would NOT shag you Dace, not EVER! there happy now?

Would a kind mod plz get his lazy ass to work and put a locky on this?
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:04   #38
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
My initial sentence...
ah. ta.

Quote:
Actually it is not in my hands

I just stated I would NOT shag you Dace, not EVER! there happy now?

Would a kind mod plz get his lazy ass to work and put a locky on this?
"not now, not ever" is the new "yes"

(as opposed to the old days when 'no' meant 'yes'. we've come a long way)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:14   #39
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
I shudder to think what else is in his hands at the moment...
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:19   #40
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:

lol

Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:28   #41
Asper

Quote:
I have no idea since I'm a she unless they gave me a sudden sexchange without me ever noticing it.

xtrasyn maybe you remember a nick like SilverEclipse in a far away past, then again maybe you don't...
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:33   #42
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
I have no idea since I'm a she unless they gave me a sudden sexchange without me ever noticing it.

xtrasyn maybe you remember a nick like SilverEclipse in a far away past, then again maybe you don't...
Don't be silly; ofcourse I do.

I did not know you were a girl, so sorry...

It does clear things up a bit though
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:44   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
"not now, not ever" is the new "yes"

\o/
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 23:02   #44
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Asper, one question: Are You Gay?
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 23:04   #45
Asper

Quote:
Asper, one question: Are You Gay?
Why the hell do ppl keep bumping this thread back up.

And before I answer that question, what the hell prompted it?
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 23:07   #46
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Why the hell do ppl keep bumping this thread back up.

And before I answer that question, what the hell prompted it?
Because if you are, the statistics are nearing the one - oh - oh.

Wich could mean I was statistically right about Jenny.

And apart from that, all interesting women floss nowadays, or so it seems.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 23:07   #47
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
what the hell prompted it?

The fact that you said you wanted to shag me??
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 23:08   #48
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
and that yes
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 23:08   #49
Asper

Quote:
Because if you are, the statistics are nearing the one - oh - oh.

Wich could mean I was statistically right about Jenny.

And apart from that, all interesting women floss nowadays, or so it seems.
HUH??? I'm not getting that at all

And I'm not really gay, why the **** am I discussing this anyways :/
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 23:10   #50
Asper

Quote:
As in better you *than* Dace?

I'd probably say that if I was completely heterosexual as well :/