User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: Which is your choice for the round name of Round 21?
The Juggernaut Awakens 10 7.94%
Hour of Need 10 7.94%
Lost Eternity 12 9.52%
Spacial Flux 8 6.35%
A Shift of Balance 12 9.52%
The Cursed Day 21 16.67%
Unconquerable Dreams 7 5.56%
The Price of Victory 26 20.63%
Forbidden Skies 8 6.35%
Oblivion 12 9.52%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 27 Mar 2007, 20:59   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Round 21 Name

It's that time you all know and love.
Please select the round name you feel will be most suitable for Round 21.

This poll will close just when signups open :-)

Previous round names have been as follows:

Round 20 - Orbital Shift
Round 19 - Endless Nights
Round 18 - The Endless Fight
Round 17 - The Shadows of Time
Round 16 - The End Of An Era
Round 15 - Struggle for Supremacy
Round 14 - An Empty Throne
Round 13 - The Illusion Of Truth
Round 12 - The Edge of Darkness
Round 11 - A Legend Reborn
Round 10.5 - The Awakening
Round 10 - Genesis
Round 9.5 - Resurrection
Round 9 - Redemption
Round 8 - The Final Legacy
Round 7 - Critical Diplomacy
Round 6 - First Encounters
Round 5 - The Price of Freedom
Round 4 - The Tides of War
Round 3 - The New Dawn
Round 2 - The Struggle For Power
Round 1 - The Beginning
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 22:04   #2
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 21 Name

Some of the worst names ever lol

Lost eternity sounded most 'fitting' for p.a`s current state ^^
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 22:15   #3
Admiral_Eragon

Admiral_Eragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Lost is yet again another alliance desperate for someone to notice them !

Vote for The Cursed Day !

It does kick off on Friday the 13th !

lol
Admiral_Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 22:28   #4
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

i did A shift of balance..

i like it!
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 22:45   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the price of victory is the only decent one.

(about £300 by the way)
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 22:47   #6
Adam_Crewe

Yeah but we already had a round name called "the price of freedom" too similar !
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 22:52   #7
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

The Price of Victory - I like!
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 22:53   #8
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

the price of victory depends on which one of the PA Team breaks down first, I think. Personally, I'd like a new car...
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 02:05   #9
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

The price of victory is sleepless nights, bags under your eyes louis vitton would be proud of and 0 social life :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 02:10   #10
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
The price of victory is sleepless nights, bags under your eyes louis vitton would be proud of and 0 social life :P

no no i think Appocomaster got it right except I could do with a new double bed for my flat..

-myk-

[email protected]
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 02:08   #11
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd like to register my opinion that "The Juggernaut Awakens" is the best one", but that "The Price of Victory" beats "The Cursed Day" anytime.
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 02:26   #12
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

zzzZZZzzz
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 02:31   #13
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Oblivion for me (if it wins I'll quickly register an alliance with the same name :P).
The price of... too similar to R5, please anything but not this one.
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 04:33   #14
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Have to agree with furball. Juggernaut is the best one.

I thinks this next round may see some wars and usually a crushing, unstoppable force such as war is called a Juggernaut.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 07:07   #15
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I found the Juggernaut one to be frankly horrid
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 07:17   #16
XillveR
X markes the spot

XillveR is an unknown quantity at this point

going for the cursed day
R24 Orbit ToF HC
R25 Orbit member
R26-28 ToF HC
R29 Vengance member
R30-31 break
R32 Tides Of Vengance member
R33 ROCK member

XillveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 12:15   #17
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

A shift of balance

you will see, how balance of power will shift this round, I dont give a penny on the usual suspects

Edit btw. look at the numbers, funneh

The Juggernaut Awakens 7 7.07%
Hour of Need 8 8.08%
Lost Eternity 11 11.11%
Spacial Flux 6 6.06%
A Shift of Balance 10 10.10%
The Cursed Day 16 16.16%
Unconquerable Dreams 4 4.04%
The Price of Victory 23 23.23%
Forbidden Skies 6 6.06%
Oblivion 8 8.08%
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 12:22   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe next round we can vote between princesses do baking and magical pixie dust!

I voted for oblivion but I guess the price of victory needs to win ahead of some of those options
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 12:34   #19
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Went for "Hours of need" (need of more players )
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 12:34   #20
Mortal
Crazy fin

Mortal is an unknown quantity at this point

The Cursed Day ftw.

R14-17 - HR
R17-20 - Omen
R21 - Angels
R22 - Jenova
R23 - Exilition
R24 - Excessum
R25 - TGV
R26 - Denial
R27 - Vision
R28 - Carebears / Asc
R29 - Asc
R30 - Omen
R31 - Asc
R32 - Apprime
R33 - Apprime
R36 - Excessum
R38 - [NFI]
Mortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 12:54   #21
Admiral_Eragon

Admiral_Eragon is an unknown quantity at this point

I would just like to say thanks to everyone that has voted for my name - lol - I am stunned that its even in second place !

Thanks !

Eragon
Admiral_Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 13:17   #22
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Eragon
I would just like to say thanks to everyone that has voted for my name
Its not the oscars!

"I'd just like to thank, everyone who voted for my name, and my parents, without them none of this would have been possible."

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2007, 23:22   #23
lofty
Shinigami

lofty will become famous soon enoughlofty will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
Its not the oscars!

"I'd just like to thank, everyone who voted for my name, and my parents, without them none of this would have been possible."

lol!
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 13:25   #24
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Unconquerable Dreams - the future of PA (or the lack of it)
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 14:34   #25
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
Unconquerable Dreams - the future of PA (or the lack of it)
^^

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 15:40   #26
Terminatrix

Terminatrix is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello ppl! This is my first post and I noticed that my name has been selected as one of the names to be voted! Guys support <Oblivion>!! Cheers

Terminatrix
Terminatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 16:10   #27
Batusai

Batusai is an unknown quantity at this point

I choose Spacial Flux, something about the Outer Space that we usually can't predict. And this round is quite different with the introduction of population and government stuff. Hmm, perhaps a mixture of Civilization and Galactic Dimensions.
R21 Rookie - Havoc Rank #68
R22 - Alliance DC
Batusai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 19:17   #28
rasputini
Love monkey

rasputini is an unknown quantity at this point

I actually think "The Name Goes Here" is better than any of the options you can vote on
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 20:01   #29
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputini
I actually think "The Name Goes Here" is better than any of the options you can vote on
lol
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 16:15   #30
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Round 21: "Balanced stats this time, we promise!"
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 16:54   #31
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds too much like r5 name, which was a rip-off from Wing Commander IV btw.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote