User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 16:29   #1
shagggy

shagggy is on a distinguished road
Question Torz and the rest of ya

I just popped in for a quick nosey around, and i see youre still hanging about Torz, and i see a few old Fury nicks, Please tell me youre not still playing this game, and if so why is it the same as in the old days?, did they change anything?, or are you nutters still setting ur alarm clocks for 4 am attacks ect

Lo to everyone who remembers me....
r1 - 5:11:6 Marz - Gal Ranked #?
r2 - 29:17:18 bo11ocks - Gal Ranked #37
r3 - 15:7:13 underpantz - Gal Ranked #45
r4 - 178:11:11 Mr Luva Luva - Gal Ranked #41
r5 - 10:13:8 Chthon - Gal Ranked #4
r6 - 11:19:5 Pan of Scouse - Gal Ranked #65
r7 - 27:23:5 Shaun of Wigan - Gal Ranked #54

My Planetarion History
shagggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 16:42   #2
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Torz and the rest of ya

hmm...sub-forum re-name to "Hellos and goodbyes"?

Or do people saying hello make the place look good, and so can stay....I wonder
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 17:02   #3
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
hmm...sub-forum re-name to "Hellos and goodbyes"?

Or do people saying hello make the place look good, and so can stay....I wonder
Perhaps you would prefere a sub forum just for you? Might hide your whining from everyone else

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 17:15   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hello shagggy, your ownage of c29 in r2 still amuses me

no I don't play anymore

because playing is bad
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 17:18   #5
shagggy

SYMM, It is on the right Forum, im discussing Planetarion......so i posted in "Planetarion discussions"

My Planetarion History
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 23:08   #6
Dreadnought

shags?
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 01:54   #7
shagggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought
shags?
Yeah its me, lo dreadnaught

My Planetarion History

Last edited by shagggy; 25 Nov 2003 at 02:01.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 07:35   #8
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hello there, old chum
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 09:43   #9
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Hiya, yes still playing but not doing the 4am alarm clock thing anymore cba with that!
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2003, 16:02   #10
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hi shags,

I nolonger play PA personally but a few old Fury still do. We generally gather around on the Eclipse server now (with some people you wouldnt expect to be there ) - go to #eclipse on netgamers and talk to Rob/Focht for access. Would be nice to see you on irc again.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 12:44   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The only people still playing PA are the losers who couldn't win when there were decent players about.

Lo shags.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 15:00   #12
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
The only people still playing PA are the losers who couldn't win when there were decent players about.

Lo shags.
So...

Hows this round going for you then?

Boom Boom!
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 03:47   #13
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix
Perhaps you would prefere a sub forum just for you? Might hide your whining from everyone else
/me throws Maddix in a new forum.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 02:13   #14
darklegions

darklegions is an unknown quantity at this point

Shagz, as in teh rnd2 bollocks guy who roided hazard?
rnd4 136:8:18 Something of SOmething, dont remmber exactly
rnd 5 1:16:xx Again, i dont remember
rnd 6 26:14:xx Fun round
rnd7 onwards, retired
darklegions is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 02:20   #15
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

hey shags, Focht here nice to see my old r3 Clusterm8
aah the good ole times of u, me, meth roiding and bashing poor old hobbie fun fun
Nah im neither playing just hanging out here and checking those forums each day now and then.
We reached now the new alltime low of 977? paid planets
Thats finally below 1k :P i guess you could come back spend 15 euros and add another top100 placing for your galaxy in the signature just by having a planet without even logging in
or maybe im wrong and they have now supersmall gals so the top100 ranking is more exiting

nice to see an oldtimer come around for a chit chat you should do it more often.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 02:59   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey shags!
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 06:11   #17
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
hey shags, Focht here nice to see my old r3 Clusterm8
aah the good ole times of u, me, meth roiding and bashing poor old hobbie fun fun
Nah im neither playing just hanging out here and checking those forums each day now and then.
We reached now the new alltime low of 977? paid planets
Thats finally below 1k :P i guess you could come back spend 15 euros and add another top100 placing for your galaxy in the signature just by having a planet without even logging in
or maybe im wrong and they have now supersmall gals so the top100 ranking is more exiting

nice to see an oldtimer come around for a chit chat you should do it more often.

You're about 4 months to late on this post Fochty, look at the date he posted that.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 23:15   #18
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceaxe
You're about 4 months to late on this post Fochty, look at the date he posted that.
Focht late? Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 00:04   #19
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Fury get together thread, dump it in the SEWAGE where fury always lived.
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 12:18   #20
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ITT Rids > me :/
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 12:21   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
It's good to see some people are still sore
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 18:46   #22
The Globe
Genieten in een Teug

The Globe is an unknown quantity at this point

oh dear, i still got my forum regged nick \o/
r1 - 17:23:6 [TFD]
r2 - 50:9:20 [TFD]
r3 - 21:24:17 [NOS]
r4 - 290:25:3 [Xanadu] {44: Might of Rome}
r5 - 28:16:24 [WPO] {58: Lothlórien}
r6 - 28:11:18 [Titans] {33: Honour & Loyalty}
r7 - 17:6:6 [Titans] {18: Honour & Loyalty}
r8 - 26:2:9 [Titans] {4: Grumpy Gits}
r9 - resting
r9.5 - 46:7:19 [LDK] {2: The 7 Deadly Sins}
r10 --> PLT r7 - 14:5:8 [OuZo] {1: Horny Roiders}
The Globe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 21:28   #23
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
No, thats where the rebels were. We were the people who ran the cities and ruled over you with an iron fist.

No need to stay bitter y'know. Our society did collapse and give in to anarchy.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 02:20   #24
darklegions

darklegions is an unknown quantity at this point

that old rnd2 pic of the fallenangelz gal brings back some good memories shagz,
doon showed it to me once but i lost it. Good to c someone still cherishes those times.
rnd4 136:8:18 Something of SOmething, dont remmber exactly
rnd 5 1:16:xx Again, i dont remember
rnd 6 26:14:xx Fun round
rnd7 onwards, retired
darklegions is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 01:28   #25
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

hello
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 10:06   #26
shagggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceaxe

Its never too late to reply to a thread

shags

My Planetarion History
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 12:00   #27
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Lo shags

I came back for another round. The game is shit. Don't bother \o/

Last edited by Cooling; 15 Jul 2007 at 12:45.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 12:06   #28
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagggy
Its never too late to reply to a thread

shags
HOWDY!
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 22:50   #29
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Badda Bing, Badda Bump!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote