User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Jan 2005, 18:20   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] FA Cup Betting

Just looking at the odds, and some of them are quite crazy.

Anybody fancy:
Exeter City at 33/1to beat Man Utd (1/25).
Stoke City at 16/1to beat Arsenal (1/9).
Yeading at 22/1to beat Newcastle (1/12).
S****horpe United at 33/1 to beat Chelsea (1/25) ?!?!

Ok so none of them will happen (probably, but the odds do seem v. high)

Other, better outside bets (imo) are:
Blackpool 13/2 to beat Leicester.
Crystal Palace 17/10 to beat Championship side Sunderland.
Leeds United 11/2 to beat Birmigham (due to Leeds' eraticness - they could be good on the day).
Northampton Town 9/2 to beat Southampton.

Where are your bets being placed?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 18:27   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] FA Cup Betting

dont bet atm due to no money

i would take the yeading one for greater justice (and the ability to take the piss out of skiddy if yeading won)

and i would take the leeds one as i think that they have a fair chance

none of the other (arsenal/chelski/manU) games are worth the bet imo, its just not going to happen
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 18:27   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

where are you getting your odds from?
Bet365 have got:
Exeter at 34
Stoke at 15
S****horpe at 26
Yeading at 26
Blackpool at 7.5
Palace at 2.6
Leeds at 6.5
and Northampton at 5

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 18:35   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

If you're going to bet on these use betfair as you might get even better odds on some of the unlikely ones.

Make sure you understand how it all works though, it's a betting exchange and not a bookies.

Also, what are the odds of Brighton beating us? It'd probably be worth a few quid.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 18:38   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

You can get 65-1 for example on exeter to win on betfair.
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 19:08   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just set up accumulators and trebles with the 1/25 teams. Itll still bring in around £20 on each when they win from a £10 stake. Worth it for a bit of fun.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 19:10   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
where are you getting your odds from?
Bet365 have got..
From sportingodds, yours were decimal not fraction though, so you essentially need to subtract 1 from yours to get mine.

I've never heard of betfair, it sounds scarey.
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 19:15   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Plymouth, Burnley, Sheff Utd and Preston look like the most likely upsets

Think i read somewhere you can get 66-1 for no prem team knocked out in the 3rd round.
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 19:25   #9
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I've never heard of betfair, it sounds scarey.
It's pretty simple.

Instead of a bookie offering odds, people do instead. Some people might be offering odds of 10-1 on something but with a limit of a £5 bet, someone else might be ofering 8-1 but with a limit of a £10 bet.

You use it like a normal bookies but it can offer a lot better odds as a lot of the people laying odds are trying to make some money and offer long odds to get people to choose their bet over someone elses.
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 20:06   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Think i read somewhere you can get 66-1 for no prem team knocked out in the 3rd round.
That's not an option on sporting odds but these are:

Non League Team To Play In 4th Round 12/1
Any Of "Big 3" Knocked Out In 3rd Round 8/1
Any Team To Score 7 or More In FA Cup 3rd Round 7/2
Any Player To Score 4 or More In FA Cup 3rd Round 6/1

I don't fancy any of those really, maybe the last one.
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 20:09   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Blackpool 13/2 to beat Leicester.
I wouldnt put any money on Blackpool, they are on a pretty awful run and are playing some shocking football by all accounts. A pity really, i hoped Colin Hendry would be a success .

I agree with Lokken about Burnley. There is a pitch inspection in 10 minutes and even if it does go ahead the pitch is meant to be in a pretty bad state, which will suit Burnley more than Liverpool. Burnley also beat Wigan 1-0 recently, so they arent in bad form, and Liverpool will probably rest a few players. Fingers crossed Liverpool win 5-0.
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 20:11   #12
Stew
Made of Twigs

I think Liverpool are good odds though at 1/2.
And JC - even we beat Wigan Although we won't tomorrow.
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 20:19   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
There is a pitch inspection in 10 minutes.
Match postponed.
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 20:24   #14
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Bang on 10 minutes after i posted .
Unread 8 Jan 2005, 16:12   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so, Villa are out and Notts County and S****horpe are beating Middlesborough and Chelsea respectively!
Wow! (10 mins gone)

EDIT - and Oldham beating Man City!

EDIT2 - Forest are winning 2-0! Two AMAZING goals! (apparently)

EDIT3 - Chelsea have equalised but Derby are losing hehehe

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!

Last edited by Ste; 8 Jan 2005 at 16:33.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote