User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:07   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Arsenal's new Sponsorship Deal.

Two Words : HOLY SHIT!

£100M over 15 years, a renamed stadium, and a shirt sponsorship deal. Now the question is , can Man U comnpete?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:19   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Arsenal's new Sponsorship Deal.

Does the £100m include the shirt sponsorship?
How much do Utd get a year from Voda? £7m? (I think is near that but could be waaaay out)
If so thats more than Arsenal will be getting.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:28   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Does the £100m include the shirt sponsorship?
How much do Utd get a year from Voda? £7m? (I think is near that but could be waaaay out)
Yes

Its an 8 year Shirt Deal , and a 15 year Stadium Naming deal. After that , Arsenal will be able to rename the stadium whatever they want (and odds are theyll call it the Herbert Chapman stadium, unless someone pays them another fortune), starting in 2005/06.

United Nike Deal is £7M a year, but thats not in the same league really. Theyre never going to rename Old Trafford.

Last edited by Kurashima; 5 Oct 2004 at 20:36.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:31   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who's Herbert Chapman?
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:33   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

http://www.arsenalarsenal.co.uk/Chapman.htm
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:35   #6
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Chapman, the best Arsenal manager ever...... until Wenger came along with his magic hat.

EDIT: I don't know why Arsenal got a deal with Emirates. Now Chelsea fans will mock us and say 'Hey look, they've nicked our shirt, dyed it red and white and stuck their badges on it'. Plus I had a gut feeling they'll be naming the new stadium after some company that'll sponsor them. But the Emirates Stadium? ****ing hell. That sounds like as if I'm going to book a holiday or something to somewhere in the Middle East.
[/rant]

Oh well, it'll make us filthy rich.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.

Last edited by Blastoderm; 5 Oct 2004 at 20:41.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:35   #7
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
It was a £30m, 4-year deal in 2000...so £7.5m a year assuming the terms haven't changed...
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:37   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Thanks
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:43   #9
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

It all depends on longterm forecasts of advertising revenue's, I think the forecast is that the bubble is going to pop again and that sponsorship revenue's wont' be as high as they are now, so a long term deal would really suit some clubs over shorter term more lucrative deals, cause if you go through a bad spot or advertising bombs you are going to be shit out of luck when you go to renew.

Let's not also forget the costs involved in attracting sponsors, they have to assign a staff position to trying to get the best sponsorship deal for the club, in fact part of the reason imo Rangers have been so ****ed up in debt was that we had some muppet who bullshitted murray for 2 years about BIG name deals for our shirt and then just didn't deliver.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:44   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
It was a £30m, 4-year deal in 2000...so £7.5m a year assuming the terms haven't changed...
Assuming that the stadium naming is worth , say , £30M , thats £70M for the shirt deal over 8 years. Which is roughly £9.15M a year. Either way, its part of the total package.

Anyone know how much Southampton got for the Friends Provident Stadium naming deal?
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:44   #11
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Arsenal will be able to rename the stadium whatever they want (and odds are theyll call it the Herbert Chapman stadium, unless someone pays them another fortune), starting in 2005/06.
Herbert Chapman Stadium... I like the sound of that. But I prefer Ashburton Grove.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 09:02   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

I can't decide whether i'm happy about this or not. At first i thought '****' but after it's broken down and the time scale is taken into account it could go either way for them and seems to be a bit of a risk. The nice thing is apparently they didn't have a choice but to accept the deal.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 10:03   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

FC Twente is sponsored by a "sausagefactory".

i ate like 10 free sausages when we went to rotterdam.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 18:06   #14
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I'm happy about the deal. It's a form of revenue to boost the team so at last we can get some decent defender replacements for center-right and right-back.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 18:49   #15
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Two Words : HOLY SHIT!

£100M over 15 years, a renamed stadium, and a shirt sponsorship deal. Now the question is , can Man U comnpete?

Doesn't Man Utd get £84.7 Billion from all their sponserships?

I think they can compete!

Edit: What is £7 mill a year to a company like Arsenal worth anyway? Hardly jack shite, they can't get another Henry for that, can they?!

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!

Last edited by Minty; 6 Oct 2004 at 18:56.
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 18:57   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
Doesn't Man Utd get £84.7 Billion from all their sponserships?

I think they can compete!
Are you being stupid or trying to be funny?

BTW - I see Madrid have doubled their turnover since Beckham arrived - if that guy really is worth £200m+ a year added turnover then Utd are ****ing stupid to have sold him, no matter how much Ferguson the twat hated him.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 19:02   #17
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
BTW - I see Madrid have doubled their turnover since Beckham arrived - if that guy really is worth £200m+ a year added turnover then Utd are ****ing stupid to have sold him, no matter how much Ferguson the twat hated him.
They have got Rooney now who will do for them exactly what Beckham did in ters of selling shirts and attracting fans from all over the world.

Arsenal are still losing out because their ground will hold 60,000 compared to something like 75,000 at Old Trafford if the extension plans get approved. I would also imagine Man U have much greater world wide merchandise sales than Arsenal, and so wont feel as though they are losing out because of a few million quid extra on a sposorship deal.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 19:02   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I thought most of that was because they sold stuff to the council then got given it back?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 19:29   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I thought most of that was because they sold stuff to the council then got given it back?

Possibly - I know they did this - but was it this year?
Also the report I saw on it didn't mention this, leading me to believe this wasnt the explanation.

As for Rooney - he uses hookers and looks like Shrek, I don't quite think he has the appeal of Beckham.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 20:02   #20
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Arsenal are still losing out because their ground will hold 60,000 compared to something like 75,000 at Old Trafford if the extension plans get approved. I would also imagine Man U have much greater world wide merchandise sales than Arsenal, and so wont feel as though they are losing out because of a few million quid extra on a sposorship deal.
however, arsenal seem to keep getting good players for next to nothing, reyes asside. this has to be some advantage, finances wise...

-mist
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 20:08   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Also the report I saw on it didn't mention this, leading me to believe this wasnt the explanation.

As for Rooney - he uses hookers and looks like Shrek, I don't quite think he has the appeal of Beckham.
How many ugly footballers have had great careers and sold a ton of replica shirts?

Beckham doesnt sell football shirts anymore, hes sells designer shirts. Rooney , Henry , Gerrard , these are the people selling replica shirts now.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 20:10   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Doesn't matter - wiped off a load of debt and so less interest to pay.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 20:14   #23
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Being stupid I guess.

I read on paper than United get 83.4 Billion from sponsership.

I have it infront of me now.

Page 76 of Nuts 10-16th September

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 20:22   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Being stupid I guess.

*ahem*

United may have a 7 year deal with nike that pays £80+ million (i dunno the exact figure, someone check for me willya), but nobody on earth has a deal worth billions. Nobody. £83.4 billion is more than the GDP of some small countries.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 20:57   #25
Minty
Who?

Quote:
*ahem*

United may have a 7 year deal with nike that pays £80+ million (i dunno the exact figure, someone check for me willya), but nobody on earth has a deal worth billions. Nobody. £83.4 billion is more than the GDP of some small countries.

I agree with what your saying, perhaps its how much their worth?

I don't know, perhaps it is a major mistype but then again they have Arsenal down as 7 billion too

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 21:04   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I agree with what your saying, perhaps its how much their worth?

I don't know, perhaps it is a major mistype but then again they have Arsenal down as 7 billion too
On paper , Man U as a business is worth around maybe £300-£400 million realistically. Since Glazer started buying shares , and De Mol , and McManus/Magnier , the company value has more than doubled, and its probably somewhere around £850 million now. The brand itself is just staggeringly effective at cracking new markets and selling the product, and Glazer obviously reckons theyll be the first major European club to properly crack the US market , hence his interest.

PS : United Fans , if you want an idea of how Glaser is going to be as an owner, you need to go check out what hes done to Tampa Bay this season. He won the superbowl , won everything else, and then when his players said "We won the superbowl , wheres our payrises" , he raised ticket prices , sold or sacked all the players, and his team are getting creamed this season. He also threatened to move the franchise from Tampa if city council didnt agree to build him a new stadium.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 21:15   #27
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

It's probably because of the new stadium - to cover costs. They've finally got the resources to go ahead with it all etc. so...
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 21:26   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
It's probably because of the new stadium - to cover costs. They've finally got the resources to go ahead with it all etc. so...
They said that they had finance in place before they started building, so i would assume this is just more money in the pot to help Wenger. TBH , they outgrew Highbury 20 years ago, and why this hasnt happened before now I just dunno. Still , with 60,000 fans a week , at least the best players in the country will now have a stage worthy of their talent.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 21:45   #29
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They said that they had finance in place before they started building, so i would assume this is just more money in the pot to help Wenger. TBH , they outgrew Highbury 20 years ago, and why this hasnt happened before now I just dunno. Still , with 60,000 fans a week , at least the best players in the country will now have a stage worthy of their talent.
Apparantly the deal covers about a third of the cost of the new stadium, so while they may have been on a path to survival, this probably means their economy is going to recover more rapidly. It's probably also someone clever capitilizing on the current (deserved) hype surrounding them.

Last edited by Jester; 6 Oct 2004 at 21:53.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 01:19   #30
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Being stupid I guess.

hahahaha
i read that man utd have a squillion dollar to buy players!!!!11

if you mean million rather than billion i'll let you off. even though you'd still be wrong.
if you have any clue about the amount 83 billion is you would only be saying it in jest. Even Bill gates couldn't afford that.
*sigh*

Unread 7 Oct 2004, 08:49   #31
Minty
Who?

Perhaps it is the American Billion?

Look I made a mistake ;(

I only typed up what I read

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 09:25   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Perhaps it is the American Billion?
heh, no.

(although it did mean American Billion)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2004, 10:07   #33
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

this is great.

Quote:
Towards the end of the match, Vieira leaves the pitch and gets back on the mic to announce: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are currently cruising to victory at 10,000 feet.

"You may experience some turbulence when Thierry runs past, so can I ask you all to remain in your seats until the game has finished. Thank you for choosing Emirates - please join us again."

And with that, everyone files out to watch Final Score in the pub - once they've reclaimed their season ticket from the conveyor belt.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 8 Oct 2004, 10:50   #34
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
this is great.
That is good.