User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 18:41   #251
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Re: THE England Vs. Portugal THREAD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
That link proves you wrong.
look where terry has his left arm.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 18:42   #252
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh no we're onto the 6th page
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 18:53   #253
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
The point is that in Premier League the situation is not a foul. Everywhere else it can be judged as foul.

The whole discussion is thus useless, though I've never seen a Nation being such a bad loser.

Close thread etc.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 18:58   #254
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point
Having seen the replay and the picture I think it was a foul, and the ref was right to rule out the goal. Of course people see what they want to see, so if I were english I would probably be convinced a terrible injustice had been done to my team.

In the end I say the result was deserved. Portugal played well, England didn't play, and tried to defend its one goal lead. Rooney's injury probably hurt England, and might have cost it its place in the semi's, but we'll never know. Portugal should have won, and portugal won, because today Portugal > England.

Now stop complaining you silly English. Germany, Spain and Italy are still worse off. There will always be another EC/WC, and you wouldn't have beaten the Czechs anyway
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:13   #255
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good thing they were going to play Sweden Or Holland then eh?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:13   #256
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by from that page
England's Sol Campbell appeared to secure a victory for England in the final seconds of regulation before the goal was disallowed by the referee for pushing
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:17   #257
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
The whole discussion is thus useless, though I've never seen a Nation being such a bad loser.
Again, you're not really supported with your bad loser thing.

'But england didn't deserve to win!' is what you're essentially saying. AND WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS BEFORE.

If you want bad losers, try the Italians. This year and in 2002.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:30   #258
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It was a goal, but the italians were robbed in 2002 well more than you guys were this time.

2004 Italy was just shit and deserved to go out though

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:30   #259
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Anyone able to host a 670kb divx file of the incident?

I don't have enough bandwidth to
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:59   #260
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
It was a goal, but the italians were robbed in 2002 well more than you guys were this time.

2004 Italy was just shit and deserved to go out though
Nothing is worse than what happened to Spain in 2002. Maybe it was the same ref :eek:
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:10   #261
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I forget. What happened to them 2002?

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:36   #262
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
I forget. What happened to them 2002?

if i remember correctly, they lost to south korea by having a perfectly legitimate goal from a corner disallowed, then lost on penalties because the south korean goalkeeper was about a metre off his line for most of them.

The same linesman was at fault both times.

although i may be wrong.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:41   #263
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
if i remember correctly, they lost to south korea by having a perfectly legitimate goal from a corner disallowed, then lost on penalties because the south korean goalkeeper was about a metre off his line for most of them.

The same linesman was at fault both times.

although i may be wrong.
Spain were disallowed two goals. One goal was disallowed because the linesman said it was offside, which it blatantly wasn't. The other goal was disallowed because the linesman said that the cross that got the ball into the penalty area for the goal was out of bounds. On the replay you could clearly see that the ball (and the Spanish player) was at least half a metre away from the line.

South Korea went on to score a golden goal. The goal was legitimate but Spain had already been robbed by that point.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:06   #264
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That reminds me of the worst offside decision ever, in the Italy game; the one where the italians were onside by about 20 yards because a bulgarian defender was down by the touchline.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:19   #265
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

yeah that was pretty funny, but it served them right for being unsporting

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 00:11   #266
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oi deffeh, remember this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotsman.com
Urs Meier, Swiss referee and scupperer of Celtic's Champions' League dreams. He managed to top off a night of ropey decisions with a scandalous late penalty award, after he claimed Bobo Balde deliberately handled the ball as he rose to a challenge with Lyon's Giovane Elber, thus condemning the Hoops to UEFA cup obscurity and a tie in the Bohemian spa town of Teplice.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 00:19   #267
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

terry is quite obviously pushing the goalie down. also campbell seems to be using terry as support when going for the header which isn't allowed either

besides: when did meier say it was pushing ?
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 00:22   #268
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
besides: when did meier say it was pushing ?
footage of him making a pushing motion and mouthing 'push'.

but i really cant be arsed to argue with you any more. sorry dude.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 00:37   #269
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

erm... surely if it was a push then the referee shouldn't have let play carry on?

pls correct me if im wrong

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 00:39   #270
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
oi deffeh, remember this?
I remember the game, not that he refereed it.

Like ive said a thousand times in this thread, it was a goal, you shouldnt have had it chopped off. But theres worse decisions every day. It wasnt the worst refereeing display ever, not even close.

If i remember rightly, the one in Lyon was probably worse (though we were more to blame for that defeat, ironically as were england, both celtic and england tried to defend too hard). The UEFA cup final.. etc etc.. we have more bad refereeing decisions than you imagine. But EVERY team does. Everyone in scotland thinks the refs are biased towards the old firm.

Thing is, as a country, youve got lucky over the years. The goal which won the world cup for you didnt cross the line. Your biggest win of recent years (Argentina) came from a dived penalty. More decisions go in your favour than you realise, but i dont hear you calling for the ref who gave the owen dive penalty's head.

Its football. It ****ing sucks, but its football

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 02:05   #271
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
erm... surely if it was a push then the referee shouldn't have let play carry on?

pls correct me if im wrong
They threw the ball to the ground and took the free-kick from there, about 15 metres from where any offence was meant to have taken place.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 09:00   #272
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

ah I see... Thanks!

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 10:00   #273
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Just imagine if wales had qualified and stopped portugal qualifying from that group!!!

They were cheated too!

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 11:21   #274
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

on the plus side he wont get to ref the final
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 11:46   #275
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Apparently David Ellery says it should have been a goal.

Ellery says that that the keeper jumped into Terry and no foul was comitted after viewing the incident from all camera angles.

He also says he has had contact with refs all over the world on the phone who have agreed.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 11:46   #276
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Collina will ref the final so that he has reffed every major final before he has to retire from international football. Then he can come to the Premiership .
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:07   #277
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not according to the BBC website he wont

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...nd/3841979.stm

(about halfway down the page
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:11   #278
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Thats shit then .
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:15   #279
roadrunner_0
cynic

why? other ref's deserve the chance to show that they are actually quite good at their jobs as well surely?
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:18   #280
JC
lolly roffle

He is the best man for the job though. You might as well have the best ref in charge of the biggest game.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:19   #281
roadrunner_0
cynic

i still think that you are being a bit nasty to the other ref's there, some of which have done quite well this tournament and possibly deserve the chance

EDIT: and he might be doing a semi, which will mean he couldnt do the final anyway surely?
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:29   #282
JC
lolly roffle

No idea if he is doing a semi, i just assumed he would be given the final with it being his last year and him being the best ref around.

Dont particularly think the other refs have been bad but they arent Mr Collina .
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:33   #283
roadrunner_0
cynic

too true, i didnt realise it was his last year, must have missed that one

unless they make an exception in this case and give him the final anyway, which would be nice
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 15:03   #284
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Thing is, as a country, youve got lucky over the years. The goal which won the world cup for you didnt cross the line. Your biggest win of recent years (Argentina) came from a dived penalty. More decisions go in your favour than you realise, but i dont hear you calling for the ref who gave the owen dive penalty's head.
We won 4-2. It wasn't the winning goal.
How about 1986? Maradona? If that isn't the stupidest refereeing decision in the history of a world cup i don't know what is. He should have been sent off and then the match would have been very much in our favour.
We're hardly a lucky nation.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 17:02   #285
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Luck balances out. Get a grip please.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 19:34   #286
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Portugal were destined to win. Even if we played well, we'd have lost - deal with it.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 20:13   #287
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anders Frisk will referee the final if Collina doesnt get it.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 20:56   #288
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Anders Frisk will referee the final if Collina doesnt get it.
Collina prolly won't get it since he already refereed the opening game and sweden isn't out of the tournament yet
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 21:22   #289
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Collina prolly won't get it since he already refereed the opening game and sweden isn't out of the tournament yet
Good thing he's italian then. I mean, with a name like Pierluigi Collina, he could be any nationality.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 21:23   #290
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Luck balances out. Get a grip please.
We have one, he's very dull.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 21:39   #291
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Good thing he's italian then. I mean, with a name like Pierluigi Collina, he could be any nationality.
how about u go read the post i quoted MrS Jakiri ?
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 00:06   #292
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urs Meier
England should remember that we are at Euro 2004 and not playing in the English Premier League. What is allowed there is not allowed here. There are different rules and I applied them.
if that's true, then fair enough, why didn't someone say that before?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 01:37   #293
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
how about u go read the post i quoted MrS Jakiri ?
I see what you did there.

Anyway, your sentence structure implied that you were talking about collina all the way through, but it's irrelevent as sweden are no more.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 04:33   #294
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
if that's true, then fair enough, why didn't someone say that before?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
The point is that in Premier League the situation is not a foul. Everywhere else it can be judged as foul.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 05:04   #295
Rico Suave
Pure Evil

Rico Suave is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, you're such bad losers. You wouldn't have gotten past the semis anyway.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 10:00   #296
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Don't be so sure; Holland are shit.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 12:21   #297
Alex-

Alex- is an unknown quantity at this point

Beckham

Beckham #2

Last edited by Alex-; 27 Jun 2004 at 12:36.
Alex- is offline   Reply With Quote