User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 5 Oct 2018, 13:48   #1
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Tal Shiar R79

[Tal Shiar]
Recruitment for R79

In a galaxy far far away and yet just around the corner, just to the right of the constellation with the incredibly humorous but unmentionable shape,
lies the headquarters of a raiding band of strange misfits,
a group so far removed from normality as to have scared even the participants of Celebrity Big Brother,
a group known as…..[Tal Shiar]

What we offer.
A nice group of people with some occasional drunken banter and quality insults.
Daily attacks and defence of course. Just some plain good old fun.
We'll have some old faces, and some new faces joining in, mainly old, this is not angry birds after all.

Who's running the show: Swainey and myself
With support from: Carpeia, cif, Greg, m0rph3us, MQ and Spacez!

Round goal: Win some stuff, war some people, fight for justice, be all round good guy vigilantes.

What are we looking for in a recruit: We are looking for an outstanding Player to join our team in [Tal Shiar]. This role is very much a hands on role which will see you in many different aspects of the alliance. The job is varied and offers plenty of variety of tasks through the day.

This is a Full Time position, Monday to Sunday, however additional hours may be required.

In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience;

Experience with many different hand tools and power tools
Exceptional time managements skills, be able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy & quality
Sense of urgency
Able to work on your own following instructions
Able to meet the challenge of a busy work place
You must have your own transport and a valid spaceship licence and be able to drive a manual spacecraft.
Maintaining clean and tidy factory's
You must be enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills
Have good written and verbal skills
This position is suitable for someone who is looking for a long term stability and someone who is capable to assess a job requirement quickly and efficiently.

If you believe you have the required skills and experience outlined above, and are reliable and hard working, and prepared to commit to a long term position, we want to hear from you!
If this is something you'd like to be a part of you can find us on Telegram, just PM one of the above names.
Unread 5 Oct 2018, 20:55   #2
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tal Shiar R79

good luck greggie and lads
Unread 14 Oct 2018, 05:16   #3
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
All those names and nobody available in game x-D.
couldn't find you on TG so couldn't contact you
Unread 14 Oct 2018, 12:56   #4
Blue_Esper

Quote:
I did leave my pnick and my mobile number for TG in the application and I use mIRC, Discord, TG, Whatsapp and KIK. I think I'm pretty easy to communicate with. AFAIK you cannot add TG contacts without their numbers.
ah well. next time!
Unread 15 Oct 2018, 07:38   #5
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
I did leave my pnick and my mobile number for TG in the application and I use mIRC, Discord, TG, Whatsapp and KIK. I think I'm pretty easy to communicate with. AFAIK you cannot add TG contacts without their numbers.
You forgot Grindr
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote