User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jan 2006, 18:45   #51
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [IMPORTANT] A Call to the PA Community

Doesn't anyone else remember it? it was only yesterday it went up, and I decided as people kept muttering about banners ...
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 00:55   #52
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

haha, i still have theses banners on my computer!
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 00:56   #53
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

they're not uploaded if you have them and any others, we could use them :P
Unread 29 Jan 2006, 04:31   #54
Mista

Mista is an unknown quantity at this point
nub

just noticed in #planetarion

<Billzum> Whats this game all aboot?
<CutTooth> you dont know?
<CutTooth> ok i'll help
<Billzum> I jujst stubled upon it tonight
<CutTooth> hehe
<CutTooth> have you played browser games before?
<Billzum> I clicked a vbanner! Very rare but I may have found somthing =P

is this effort the only current source of PA banners? If so seems to have worked for at least 1 peron
Mista is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2006, 19:31   #55
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

After having received numerous positive reputation, i would like to clarify that this initiative was made few round ago and I never continued with it myself due to some problem and due to the lack of support from the other side. Anyway people giving me reputation with the line "keep up the good work" must be completely wrong, i did it in the past and i am not doing it now. (tho you can continue to give me reputation, that always help )
Unread 29 Jan 2006, 19:57   #56
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

lol. But why is this in AD? Isn't PD more apprpriate?
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 00:34   #57
Mista

Mista is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i shouldn't reply to years old threads :/ <-irony is great
Mista is offline   Reply With Quote