User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 May 2007, 11:40   #1
SpookyVince
The Force of Spookyness

SpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really nice
Deletion of mails

In your planet mailbox and in the alliance mailbox (inbox & outbox), I think it would be a great benefit to have a possibility to tick a checkbox next to each message (and option maybe to tick all) and just click a button to delete all ticked ones in one go.

Especially, because when for instance an ally send a message to every member, not one copy, but as many copies as there are members are saved in the outbox... Is this necessary? (save one copy, sent to: 'Everyone')

On the practical side, it will also save a lot of space (and bandwidth) to PA, as I simply don't bother clicking hundreds of times to suppress those sent mails that no one wants to keep...
Unread 6 May 2007, 12:18   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Deletion of mails

Having checkboxes and deleting multiple mails at a time should be reasonably easy to implement and makes sense.

Wasnt it approved aaages ago, but nothing was ever done?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2007, 13:30   #3
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Deletion of mails

I'll add this to my list of things to bribe the coders into coding... As I'm low on cash right now I can't gaurantee a particular round - but the idea is good.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote